RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 20-04-2015, 12:45 PM   #1
~SuNsHiNe~

I am currently:
not coping too well

I'm having difficulty coping with things, I've recently cut down on my antidepressant dose (have been working with my psychiatrist for awhile to come off my medication) so that might have something to do with it? Either way I'm struggling atm and not sure what to do

"just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it turned into a beautiful butterfly..."

~SuNsHiNe~ is offline   Reply With Quote
2 Hugs Given By :
Old 20-04-2015, 12:53 PM   #2
Serendipity.
fabulous.

I'm sorry to hear that you're struggling at the moment. It is definitely possible that the reduced antidepressant dose is affecting you. Are you able to discuss it with your psychiatrist?

Can you say a bit more about how you're feeling, or what you're struggling with at the moment? Is there anything that's helped in the past?

"I know you're sad, so I won't tell you to have a good day. Instead, I advise you to simply have a day.
Stay alive, feed yourself well, wear comfortable clothes, and don't give up on yourself just yet.
It'll get better. Until then, have a day."

Serendipity. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2015, 09:00 AM   #3
~SuNsHiNe~

I am currently:

I tried to get an appt today but was asleep when they contacted me so missed it. I've resigned from my work (which was the right thing to do cos it really wasn't a good environment) and am starting a new job in a couple of weeks and am really worried I won't be able to cope, especially if I'm going thru another down phase (have been dx w bipolar 2)

"just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it turned into a beautiful butterfly..."

~SuNsHiNe~ is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)