RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 28-01-2019, 06:43 AM   #1
Sunshine309

Hi I am new here and not sure how to start but here goes nothing... I have been cutting for a few weeks. It started when I caught my husband cheating with my best friend we have two kids. He continued to talk to her after deciding he wants to divorce and this all happens two weeks before he left for boot camp. It first happened when I first caught him cheating and i felt like my whole life was falling apart and shattering and there was no way to control it so cutting was the only thing I could control was to cut. I felt and ashamed after a week he noticed the cuts on my arm and I told him it was nothing and I was stopping. Unfortunately the more lies I discovered about my ex the worse I felt and the more I wanted to cut again till I finally did it again. Feeling ashamed and feeling like I couldn’t tell anyone in my life but I knew I needed help, I recently went to a new church and I was talking to the pastor and I just told him I was doing destructive behavior and finally showed him the cuts, he listened and encouraged me to find help and support thus here I am seeking help.

Sunshine309 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2019, 01:16 PM   #2
one_step_closer
The Shadow of the Day

Hi, welcome to RYL. I'm sorry things are hard for you right now. I hope you find it helpful here. Take care.

I put it down on paper and then the ghost does not ache so much.

Don't try to calm the storm, calm yourself, the storm will pass.

You didn't come this far just to come this far.

one_step_closer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2019, 04:33 AM   #3
Isoverity

I am currently:

Hiya Sunshine

"Not all those who wander are lost" Tolkien

Isoverity is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)