Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 21-09-2011, 02:37 PM   #1
* imagine.. *
previously known as luzin_grip!

I am currently:
Abuse of any sort....

makes you lose your friends...?

Does it happen with you? they try help and help and help, but u don't let them take any action... and then they can't stand watch you crumble...
you know they love and care about u so much but because they feel so helpless, they move away...

and in your mindset it is so easy to just think they don't care, that's why they don't stay with you. but you know deep down, it's not true... but f*** it can get so lonely

"Sometimes in order to move forward,
you have to stop wishing for a better past..."

* imagine.. * is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2011, 05:17 PM   #2
damagedsurvivor

Awww sweetie they shouldn't be doing that to you. They should be there supporting you. Anyone who's been through any kind of abuse needs as much support around them as possible. You shouldn't have to go through this alone. Do you have a therapist or someone that you can talk to?

Please know that you are not alone. You have support on here whenever you need it. Feel free to PM me anytime you need to talk

***************************HUGS******************* ********

Libz (DriftedAway), Katie (Heaven Knows) and Sammy (StuckInReverse) are my daughters, Jo (On Edge) Savannah (#skittles#) and are my lil' sisters

damagedsurvivor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2011, 05:25 PM   #3
when.will.it.end
{Katie}

I am currently:

Abuse is so difficult to manage for everyone, including the people around you. People can get dragged into it and so emotionally involved but they forget that it's not actually them going through it. Either way you need to look after yourself and try not think about them too much.

Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful,
committed citizens can change the world;
its the only thing that ever does.

when.will.it.end is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2011, 08:28 PM   #4
JaimeIsBroken
The Unfair Fight

I am currently:

It makes sense that that would happen. I am lucky that I have such a huge supportive shield of family and friends around me. I so very wish everyone else did too.

I think letting people in to your/my pain and making ourselves so vulnerable takes a lot of trust. Trust is often a hard thing to give, but it is so valuable when needing support.

My Blog - My Unfair Fight

JaimeIsBroken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2011, 06:38 AM   #5
risenfromperdition
you are loved and beautiful :)

*sits with*
know isnt the same, but you has me <3
wish i wasnt a zillion miles away :(
pm/message whenev <3

“The good things don’t always soften the bad, but vice-versa, the bad things don’t necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.”
“Nobody important? Blimey, that’s amazing. Do you know, in nine hundred years of time and space I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important before.”
“If it’s time to go, remember what you’re leaving. Remember the best. My friends have always been the best of me.”

risenfromperdition is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)