RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 03-06-2007, 11:26 PM   #21
Tears and Rain
Forum Mod.

I am currently:

For you, for her, for him. I miss you all. Every day I still see how unfair it was. I know there's not "fair or unfair" in death, but either way I think there is. You'll be forever in my thoughs. And my heart.
I'm sorry I never got to say goodbye.

"Be nice. Think happy thoughts. Champion silver linings. Love all things (not just cute things like babies and kittens) & when you do love - love like they do in power ballads (you know like on a cliff with the wind in your hair and your eyes shut, knowing you'll never know love like this). Watch out for dog poo. Smile at people - even grumpy ones. Remember anything is possible & whatever you do always try to look on the bright side."

Tears and Rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 11:17 AM   #22
Infatuated

I am currently:

I miss you.
Especially at this time of year. We're all moving on up but I know that you're there with us. Watching over us. We love you. Keep flying high.

Infatuated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 10:39 PM   #23
xsugarandspicex

I wish i had kissed you.
you died thinking i didnt care.. i did, i was just scared.
The text you sentme.. about 10 minutes befoe you died. i kept itfor ages, but my phone broke.

They phoned the day of your funeral and said you got the job.
Your mum had to tell them you died on the way home from the interview.

I cant remember your annversary, and im sorry. I was just such a mess.
It was before my birthday because we really missed you when it came around.
But i think about you every day.

I still cant listen to Heaven is a half pipe without crying. but i dont mind so much.

I miss you.
and i miss you more because i never kissed you. I never got a chance to tell you i liked you back.

Old 05-06-2007, 06:28 PM   #24
Fading Hope

I am currently:

I miss you so much. I'd like to say that not one day goes by when I don't think about you...but sometimes it does. It's not that I don't love you, it's just that sometimes I'm having such a good time, that I'm almsot scared to try and remember you..incase I can't. I don't want you to become a distant memory. Or just someone from my childhood. I want you to be apart of me every day and in every step I take. I want to open my exam results and make you proud. If you were here, I know you'd tell me with a half smile that I can achieve anything I ever wanted to. I love you. I miss you. I hope you're in peace.

[We grew up on the beaches.
You'd get up with sunrise, step out into
the water and realise it's not such a bad world.
-Just allow it]

Fading Hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 12:59 AM   #25
fairytale dreamer
notice the moon

I miss you.
I didn't get the chance to say goodbye because I was too scared.
I feel so guilty for that. And I'm so sorry.
I love you. And I still think about you. My expressive art project was dedicated to you. I know how much you love the beach and boats. So I was doing it for you. Gran still has that other painting I did for you while you were in hospital.
I cry everytime I hear that song, because it reminds me of you.
I miss you so much. I hope you're resting in peace. xxx

And the world spins madly on...

fairytale dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 03:59 PM   #26
*keeley*

i cant believe its nearly a year.

i wish i could have said goodbye
rest in peace
cc

*keeley* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 04:50 PM   #27
limey.

I am currently:

There's posters of you everywhere again. I still remember.

limey. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 09:06 PM   #28
Tig

I miss you Grandma K, I miss you a lot & I wish I had spent more time with you. I am sorry, & I hope you are resting in peace. Ily. x

Tig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 06:21 PM   #29
Kelly.

I can't believe it's almost 4 months since you died. I miss you so much. I keep dreaming about you, you're there telling me everything will be fine and that you'll still here for me and are watching me. I do somehow hope that's true. I feel incredibly guilty for not ringing you when I said you would. And I feel so sorry for not spending more time with you when I saw you last. Still finding it so painful thinking about you. Everyone misses you so much, we wish you could still be here with us. Rest in peace, Holly. you were one of the sweetest people I've ever known and I'll never forget you. x

Kelly. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 05:26 AM   #30
Buttercup.
loveeeeeee

I am currently:

It's been three years and I still can't believe you're not coming back. I'm so sorry about everything, it's all my fault. You came in to my room that night...I yelled at you and kicked you out...that was the last time I saw you. I was just upset, not with you, with myself. Please forgive me, I never meant anything bad that I said. I love you so much and I wish I could go back and change things. I love you so much, you are forever in my heart.

I wanna stay inside all day
I want the world to go away

Buttercup. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 04:19 PM   #31
null_n_void
Yes, I'm an avatar now!

I am currently:

Hey kate...

I'm been thinking about you so much recently and how if I did try to get rid of myself, you would be waiting at the pearly gates, waiting to slap me across the head.. anyway... the campaign is going well. Phil has got the website up and running and we have a myspace for you as well.

I still miss you so much and not a day goes by when I don't think of you and shed a tear. Your birthday is gonna be so tough... the fact that we shared the same birthday makes things worse. I planned on going up there to see you and put some things by your graveside... I still need you around and I know that you might think this is dumb, but I still miss you and I still need you. You shouldn't have died the way you did and as young as you were. 27 is no age to leave. bloody hell, I still love you though...

You know what I did the other night... sat up crying and praying you would come back... even if it was just for a few minutes... just to see you again.

I still need you... I'm sorry I can't be with you

Last edited by null_n_void : 09-06-2007 at 04:28 PM. Reason: forgot something

‎"Damaged people are dangerous because we know we can survive"

null_n_void is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 11:50 AM   #32
*Stars_above*
**..**Stars**..**

I am currently:

kim you are missed and i love you,, rip honey XXX

*Stars_above* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 10:16 PM   #33
Damnation.
I'm breaking down, and it's because of you

I am currently:

I miss you. I think about you every day. I wish I could visit you again. I'd like just one last hug, I want to say goodbye. You were gone so...so abruptly. We all thought you were going to get better. I feel guilty. Guilty, because the last day we spent together, I was irritated at your constant crying. I should've been more sympathetic. I hope you weren't in pain. I love you.

Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness, Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness, Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness, Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness.
I'm...h...a...p...p...y...

Damnation. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 01:09 AM   #34
*Scarlett*
R.I.P Mum

I am currently:

We were talking about you today. We like to talk about you and it helps us remember all the good times. We was talking about the way you used to speak slowly like you had all the time in the world. If only we'd known you only had 16 years. I think thats what the saddest thing is. Thats not long enough. Your life was just beginning.

I keep telling myself that we need to forgive her for what she did but people aren't ready. I hope you can forgive what she did. The trial will start soon and then hopeful you really will be at peace.

Miss you always baby girl.

*Scarlett* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 01:13 AM   #35
emily.ily9
writhing writing

I am currently:

i read your eulogy and i cried so hard.
one of thirty six of each generation.
i love you.

everything's coming up roses.

no more fear. no more fear!

emily.ily9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2007, 10:22 AM   #36
childless_mother

I am currently:

Dear beloved children,
You should be 8 weeks old this week; we should be packing up for a trip to see your great-grandparents today. I am sorry that I never told them about you, I wish I could, but they will meet you when they get to heaven. I am not going to go back right now like it was planned; I took some summer classes so I could get caught up in school. Your daddy and I are engaged now, although it is not official yet (we haven’t told your grandparents yet). We are both working hard in school so that we can finish sooner. Grandma and Grandpa G want us to wait until we graduate to marry.
Daddy and I talk about you all the time, we miss you everyday. Mother’s day was hard for me and I imagine that father’s day will be just as hard for him. Your daddy was so sweet on mother’s day, he picked me up from work and took me to lunch, and then he gave me a very special mother’s day card. I have some ideas as to what I am going to do for him on Sunday. We both have to work all day, but I think I get off first. I am going to make him dinner and then light five candles, one for each of you. I am also going to bring flowers for you, I hope you like the white roses, they are always the prettiest of all the flowers. I think when I can afford it I am going to plant a rosebush for you, white baby roses.

I’ll love you forever, like you for always, as long as I’m living my babies you’ll be.
Love,
Your Mommy

~A QUOTE FROM MY DEAR BROTHER ARRON~
Remember, when all else fails,
take a breath, say a prayer
and take it all in stride.

childless_mother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2007, 01:41 PM   #37
akita

I am currently:

I was only 9 when you died and even though it's been 23 years next month, i still remember things about you. Like the tin of freckles that you kept above the oven in your kitchen and seeing you lying there in the lounge room dying and the 3 of us fighting over who would sit in your rocking chair. I miss you so much.

akita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2007, 11:46 PM   #38
Bitter_Angel
*First Aid Advisor*

I am currently:

Happy Birthday Nan.
I am sorry if i have disappointed you recently.
I love you more than you know and i miss you so much.
You will be in my heart this week. You always are, but you shall be near the front. I doubt that you will remember your last birthday, but it is the one that sticks in my mind. Taking turns by your bed, sneaking in ice lollys and baileys when the nurses were not around. Me runining around the hospital for nearly an hour trying to find you ice because your mouth was dry but you couldnt sollow the fluids properly.
I know you fougt hard for me nan, im just sorry i have been messed up recently. I hope that you will still be waiting for me. See you soon.
Love
Me

Eva. Gone, but never forgotten 27.3.10

Bitter_Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2007, 05:14 PM   #39
Bitter_Angel
*First Aid Advisor*

I am currently:

Please wait for me.
xx

Eva. Gone, but never forgotten 27.3.10

Bitter_Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2007, 04:42 PM   #40
The Midnight Crazies
100% Honesty

I am currently:

I miss you and I wish I'd have made that call and come over for a few beers when there was still time, rest in peace, Elly. :(

Marte

The Midnight Crazies is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)