RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 22-03-2008, 01:26 AM   #1
Twisted Fate

I am currently:
Triggering (SI/Abuse) - Questions

I’ve been thinking about something lately. I first started cutting myself when I was beat up at school. This guy use to hit me and cut my arms with the mental part of the pencil. The part where the eraser is supposed to be. He would give me eraser burns as well and he just did a lot of other crap. Anyway the reason I use to cut over the cuts and burns that he put on my arm. I did to take my body back for myself. So I was in control again of my body not him. I also would rather look at my cuts instead of his. Has anyone else ever done this? Also I was wondering when is it considered sexual abuse? Like is it considered sexual abuse if you are touched in places even though you try to fight it?

Twisted Fate is offline   Reply With Quote
2 Hugs Given By :
Old 22-03-2008, 02:40 AM   #2
RenewedHope
formerly: Ghosted Liberation & GhostsInSnow

I am currently:

I think it is classed as sexual abuse if you are touched in certain places without consent or underage etc....

RenewedHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2008, 02:55 AM   #3
popcorn

I am currently:

Hey,
I'm sorry to hear that you were bullied and hurt. I do think it's very common for people whose bodies have been hurt/used/taken control of by other people to do things that are destructive to themselves, partly to regain control of their bodies. I know for me, my body has really been a battleground between me and my parents (although I wasn't always conscious of that) and my SI has a lot to do with that. As to the possible sexual abuse... it is generally considered sexual abuse for a person to be touched in 'sexual' areas, or touched in a sexual way, or made to touch another person or watch another person do something sexual--when those things are done without consent, and/or by someone who is older or in a position of power or authority. What happened to you? Take care.

popcorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2008, 04:39 AM   #4
cutupangel09
ANGEL

I am currently:

Hi, I'm sorry about that happening to you. I cut after anything He did to me. It was like I was in control again and I could have my body not him. So you aren't alone in that at all dear.

The Thing We Fear Most, Is What We Want Most

I Will Learn To Fly High Above This World

cutupangel09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2008, 07:10 PM   #5
Twisted Fate

I am currently:

Popcorn, I don’t want to go into detail I might be able to over an IM or something but basically I was being touched. I told him to stop but he wouldn’t. So I tried to fight back and was shoved to the floor. That was the first incident. After that I stopped fighting back. I figured if I fought he would just hurt me more.

Twisted Fate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2008, 03:25 PM   #6
shadow-light
He was no dragon. Fire cannot kill a dragon

I am currently:

i am sorr y for what happened to you. I am not suer (not knowing details) if this would be sexual abuse or not... but it sounds possible...

I do think i understand what you mean i used to some thingd very similar... main reason i cut the areas i do now is due to his actions in those places, i only seem to cut where he hurt... you're not alone, i'd imagine most people expiriance this type of thing to an extent

shadow-light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2008, 03:36 PM   #7
CutUpAngel

I am currently:
Kick some butt

Quote:
Like is it considered sexual abuse if you are touched in places even though you try to fight it?

I think that is exactly what sexual abuse is, now being a victim of sexual abouse I have a lot of standards lower then most but I think that when anybody makes you uncomfortable by the means of sexual expolation it is considered sexual abuse but that is just my opinion.

*huggles*

You are such a strong person and good role model for people who have gone through this. Dont ever give up youve come so far and been through so much there can only be good left for you in this world.

Be strong
Have Faith
Kick some butt

~Layna

Last edited by CutUpAngel : 23-03-2008 at 03:38 PM. Reason: spelling

PM me or IM me anytime you need, Ill be there for you I promise. Im a victim of incest, phyiscal abuse, emotion abuse and pyschogical abuse.

I have bipolar, borderline, PTSD, ADD, depression, anxiety, ODD,and flashbacks. Im a cutter and Ive SI'ed since I can remember. I hear things sometimes as well.

Dont feel weird about IMing me on my SN either Ill always be here to help

CutUpAngel is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)