RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 23-01-2012, 10:38 AM   #21
Lilyyy

I am currently:

I heard Sherlock used a mask of himself and put it on Moriarty and pushed him down! As the little girl was scared of Sherlock, Moriarty could of had a mask of Sherlock on while kidnapping her.

(\__/)
(O.o )
(> < ) This Is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Lilyyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2012, 11:13 AM   #22
Feel_Good_inc.
I am a leaf on the wind; watch how I soar

I am currently:

It's easy enough to traumatise a child against a certain thing, or person, without the use of a mask. Psychologists have proven that. masks are a bit far fetched. unless you have a few hours to get the make up right they always look fake even from a distance. Besides which Sherlock was standing on the ledge, talking to john and just jumped.
There was no second where he stepped back out of sight when a switch could be made.
He was Sherlock and he was alive when he went over the edge.

Don't be fooled by my smooth skin. The deepest scars are the ones unseen.
Remember compliments you received, forget the insults. If you succeed in doing this, tell me how..~ Baz Lurhman.
Letting it get to you - You know what that's called? Being alive. Best thing there is. Being alive right now that's all that counts. ~ Doctor Who "The Doctors Wife"
06.November.2011

Feel_Good_inc. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2012, 11:55 AM   #23
Athiri
Perpetually Lost.

I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
the only downside with series 3 is that it may not be on till 2014, as martin freeman and cumberbatch are both doing two films at the moment which is a shame for us sherlock fans
Apparently Moffat's hoping to have series 3 broadcast before the end of 2012 (believer in the Mayans perhaps? Hahaha) so we might actually get it earlier than usual

Thinking about it, I don't think they would leave the reason why the girl was scared of Sherlock unanswered so I think it might well have something to do with it.

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Athiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2012, 12:06 PM   #24
Feel_Good_inc.

I am currently:

The dvd's of season 2 just popped through my postbox a moment ago. Guess what i'm doing this afternoon :D

yep, i'm going to be watching his fall frame by frame and trying to work out how it was done :P

Remember compliments you received, forget the insults. If you succeed in doing this, tell me how..~ Baz Lurhman.
Letting it get to you - You know what that's called? Being alive. Best thing there is. Being alive right now that's all that counts. ~ Doctor Who "The Doctors Wife"
06.November.2011

Old 23-01-2012, 12:16 PM   #25
On.My.Way
Dare To Believe

I am currently:

I LOVE Sherlock, all forms of it. I feel my username should give this a way a little. And the back of one of my uni hoodies says Mrs. Hudson

QK <3

On.My.Way is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2012, 02:17 PM   #26
sherlock holmes
do you like my potato?

Moffat's not hoping to broadcast series 3 before the end of 2012. He said so on twitter- it can't be done. At best I think it will be 2013.

I doubt Benedict will play an elf. He already has two parts in the Hobbit- Smaug and the Necromancer.

I think Sherlock was holding that wireless surveillance camera in his hands, recording Moriarty's confession so he can clear his name later.

Isn’t it funny how day by day nothing changes but when you look back, everything is different…

you once called your brain a hard drive, well say hello to the virus.

sherlock holmes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2012, 02:23 PM   #27
Feel_Good_inc.

I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by control freak View Post
I doubt Benedict will play an elf. He already has two parts in the Hobbit- Smaug and the Necromancer.
He's playing the necromancer? Cool.

That's the problem with internet rumours, they lead you away from the really good stuff.

06.November.2011

Old 23-01-2012, 02:26 PM   #28
The Doctor
GERONIMO!!!!!!

I am currently:

i cant order my blue ray copy of sheries two untill wednesday D=, thankfully i have bbc iplayer xD

"Hello I'm The Doctor basicly run"- The Doctor
"It's a fez, i wear a fez now, fez's are cool"- The Doctor
""Blood. Sometimes it sets my teeth on edge, other times it helps me control the chaos."- Dexter Morgan (Dexter)

The Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2012, 02:39 PM   #29
Feel_Good_inc.

I am currently:

I just have it on regular dvd. pre-ordered before I even saw the first episode of season 2

06.November.2011

Old 23-01-2012, 10:56 PM   #30
melissafaith

I am currently:

I love Sherlock! Sadly I have not seen season 2 because I live in the US. It seems like all the best shows originate in Britain.

“Too late, I found you can't wait to become perfect, you got
to go out and fall down and get up with everybody else.”
Ray Bradbury in Something Wicked This Way Comes

melissafaith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2012, 04:57 AM   #31
Athiri
Perpetually Lost.

I am currently:

Quote:
Moffat's not hoping to broadcast series 3 before the end of 2012. He said so on twitter- it can't be done. At best I think it will be 2013.
Yeah I saw today in the Metro his wife tweeted that it was a misunderstanding. SUPERSADTIMES.

A friend of mine pointed out today that he needed Molly for some reason and Molly works in a bloody morgue, don't she?! So it seems probable to me that she was required to, well, be present to prevent someone else from trying to perform a post-mortem on a living man.
STILL DOESN'T EXPLAIN HOW HE'S ALIVE THOUGH

However it turns out I am certain Mycroft's involved. I just have this feeling.

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Athiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2012, 10:55 AM   #32
sherlock holmes
do you like my potato?

Mycroft KNOWS EVERYTHING- he has to be involved. He IS the British Government after all :p

Apparently The Hobbit resumes filming in February and concludes in July.

Isn’t it funny how day by day nothing changes but when you look back, everything is different…

you once called your brain a hard drive, well say hello to the virus.

sherlock holmes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2012, 11:07 AM   #33
Feel_Good_inc.

I am currently:

Molly helped him somehow. That much is obvious. She may have called in help from colleagues, those doctors who showed up at Sherlock's side after he landed. got some blood from the stores to pour over him. and, since she works in a morgue, can fake a death certificate.

None of which helps figure out how Sherlock survived the landing.

Quote:
Mycroft KNOWS EVERYTHING- he has to be involved. He IS the British Government after all :p

Apparently The Hobbit resumes filming in February and concludes in July.
Mycroft knowing Sherlock is alive is established in the books at least. Sherlock let mycroft in on his secret so mycroft could send him money he needed at regular intervals. So I wouldn't be surprised if Mycroft in the series knows all about Sherlock's survival.

06.November.2011

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)