RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 26-04-2012, 10:24 PM   #1
Rilic
Loon

I am currently:
Freak out this morning

It's been a good couple of months since anything has really happened, but this morning my mother flew off the rail over something my brother had done. Even though it wasn't directed at me, it was the way she was yelling, more like shrieking, and it was the anger and hate in her voice, and the words she chose, like she meant every one.
And worse was when she started banging. She hits something, I don't know what, repeatedly, and I don't know if she uses her fists, but this is what she would do when she was so mad she would start banging something to get enough rage out that she didn't start hitting me. I've not really known her to do this with my brother.
It scared me so much, I couldn't move, I was shaking so bad, and when she had gone away I quickly got me stuff and basically legged it out the house.
I walked into college (about 2 hours) hoping to calm down, and the whole way I just kept having these memories of all those times she got mad about something and came at me about it.
It hurts, knowing that all that BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG is her "controlling herself" because "THAT'S WHAT I WANTED TO DO TO YOU!!!!" or so she told me before, and it's knowing that she is only doing this because I'm not in the room at the time.

"Alright, gang. I'll ignore that some of you are late... if you ignore that I'm the latest."

Rilic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2012, 11:14 AM   #2
Heaven Knows
This Member Has Left.

I am currently:

Hi there.
I'm sorry you had to go through this. I can understand how scary those situations can be - I have been through similar.
I sincerely hope the walk to collage and being out of the house has enabled you to calm down some.
Is there anything you can do when these situations arise? Listening to music or talking to someone to separate yourself from the situation?
I'm sorry you were so shaken; we're all here for you <3
x Katie x

Heaven Knows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2012, 07:38 PM   #3
Rilic
Loon

I am currently:

Thank you for replying.

I think getting out and being in no way "Trapped" in somewhere is the best thing to do. I don't really have anyone around to talk to at the moment when things go bad.

"Alright, gang. I'll ignore that some of you are late... if you ignore that I'm the latest."

Rilic is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)