RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 01-08-2007, 04:25 PM   #1
<3S.M.A.J<3
Skye

I am currently:
Triggering (SI/OD) - im scared

hi all...well i guess theres not alot to say apart from im really scared i really don t know what to do with myself at the mo im feeling very down and in the dumps i was known as kemz on here but i changed my name i just need some one to talk to xxxx

i love you Claiire xoxo always in my thoughts my cushty family xxx

<3S.M.A.J<3 is offline   Reply With Quote
One Hug Given By:
Old 01-08-2007, 05:34 PM   #2
Paperdreams.
..honey.

Hey,

Can you elaborate on how you're feeling right now? Why are you scared, honey? I'm sorry you're going through a rough time, how long have you been feeling like this for? You are strong and you can get through this - keep talking. You're not alone. Remember Live Help is there if you want to talk to someone. Take care.

xo

"When the planes hit the Twin Towers, as far as I know none of the phone calls from the people on board were messages of hate or revenge - they were all messages of love. If you look for it, I've got a sneaky feeling you'll find that love actually is all around.”

Paperdreams. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 07:14 PM   #3
Sans Peur

hey

What has triggered you to feel like this?

feeling down is often very difficult especially when you cant think of anything to do.I often find painting a good way to get rid of bad emotions.listening to music, writting down your thoughts couldhelp you too.

Could you meet up with friends? bringing some happiness into your life may make things a bit easier.

RYL is here to support you, but its hard to help out properlty without knowing what is wrong.

I hope you are feeling okay

jane x

Sans Peur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 06:12 AM   #4
~invisible~girl~

*hugs* I hope you're feeling better now.

Like Paperdreams said, you can always try LiveHelp when you need someone to talk to. And we're always here for you if you post on the forums of course, but it's really hard to know what to say to help without knowing what's wrong. I know that a lot of times I don't know what's bothering me, or why I feel something, and it's okay if you don't know, but if you do know why you're scared or down, or if there's something specific bothering you, then it helps a lot if you can say what it is.

Emily

(\__/)
(O.o )
(> < ) This Is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

~invisible~girl~ is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)