RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-10-2017, 11:48 PM   #1
CageTheAlmighty

I am currently:
Not sure where to post this, but a place for UK members who may want to share weekly.

Within Manchester, UK, there's a building known as the Zion centre in Hulme, connected to that building is the Big Life Centre which helps provide sessions for numerous things, whether its Yoga, or the one more people here would be interested in is Share, also known as Self Harm Awareness and Recovery for Everyone, also another session which is help for anxiety.

Share is a friendly place, run by non-professionals who've experienced it themselves, the main facilitator had a number of years battling self harm, and the other didn't self harm, yet has been made aware of it from fostering and getting in contact with the other facilitator after a number of years with no contact.

Don't be afraid to drop in, or if you're on the other side of the world but would still like someone to talk to, feel free to nip onto the facebook page and message. Everyone has their own personal life and will only get back in contact with you in their free time, I personally don't message people cos I lack social skills in that department, but I will be scanning across messages to make sure no trolls have found their way to the page.

Group page is titled, SHARE; Self Harm Awareness and Recovery for everyone.

Meeting if you're interested are held on Tuesday, 6-8pm, if you need more details like an address, feel free to get in contact with me and I will provide them. Best to keep up to date with the page as they'll mention whether there will be a sessions or if there's a cancellation in advance to the meeting.

CageTheAlmighty is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)