RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 28-01-2012, 02:43 AM   #1
CmSmalldale

I am currently:
Contains bullying - Can't take it.

I know people may not read this, but I have to get it out. Ever since I can remember I have being bulled, whether it had being for my weight, height, looks, glasses or lisp, I just couldn't cope with it, and honestly I still cant. It has gotten worse lately, notes in my bag asking me to die, anonymous texts and people shouting stuff around school, all because I am different. But things are going to get worse. I know I am only fifteen, and I am only young, but I am having issues with my sexuality and a girl found out. By Monday the whole school should know. I am too scared to go to school, to talk to any of my friends and to even look at my phone. There is no one I can talk to this about and I thought I should share it with someone, so if you have read this, then thank you. ♥

http://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=32088&dateline=132771  5883

CmSmalldale is offline   Reply With Quote
3 Hugs Given By :
Old 29-01-2012, 11:32 PM   #2
long road
Has less of a life than Pi.R^2

I am currently:

Just wanted you to know I've read this and I've been there. The bullying will stop and it will get better, not right away but eventually.
I was bullied from the age of 5 until I was 16. I'm now almost 19 at university and here things are ok, people respect who I am. I hope my experience can give you some Hope for the future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CmSmalldale View Post
Ever since I can remember I have being bulled, whether it had being for my weight, height, looks, glasses or lisp, I just couldn't cope with it, and honestly I still cant. It has gotten worse lately, notes in my bag asking me to die, anonymous texts and people shouting stuff around school, all because I am different.
This is not on all bullying is abuse, is wrong. But when it gets to the point where people are telling you to die, It makes me so angry at them, makes me wonder how they are human. Sorry I know you're not going to want to hear this but you need to tell somebody, you evidence the notes and texts, that can help make sure it's taken seriously they have to. Are there any staff you trust at school? Maybe you could ring or emailing them monday explaining the extent of whats happening, that it's got you to the point you're terrified to go in?

You don't deservew it isn't your fault and it will get better,
leaving the biggest hugs,
Jen x

p.s. sorry I got a bit angry just bullying frustrates me so much because I know the effect it has.

QUACK!

long road is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2012, 11:35 PM   #3
long road
Has less of a life than Pi.R^2

I am currently:

Just wanted you to know I've read this and I've been there. The bullying will stop and it will get better, not right away but eventually.
I was bullied from the age of 5 until I was 16. I'm now almost 19 at university and here things are ok, people respect who I am. I hope my experience can give you some Hope for the future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CmSmalldale View Post
Ever since I can remember I have being bulled, whether it had being for my weight, height, looks, glasses or lisp, I just couldn't cope with it, and honestly I still cant. It has gotten worse lately, notes in my bag asking me to die, anonymous texts and people shouting stuff around school, all because I am different.
This is not on all bullying is abuse, is wrong. But when it gets to the point where people are telling you to die, It makes me so angry at them, makes me wonder how they are human. Sorry I know you're not going to want to hear this but you need to tell somebody, you have evidence [the notes and texts], that can help make sure it's taken seriously, they have to believe you. Are there any staff you trust at school? Maybe you could ring or email them monday explaining the extent of whats happening, that it's got you to the point you're terrified to go in? I know you're probably scared if you tell it'll get worse, but it's getting worse without telling so surely it's worth a shot?

You don't deserve this, it isn't your fault and it will get better,
leaving the biggest hugs,
Jen x

p.s. sorry I got a bit angry just bullying frustrates me so much because I know the effect it has.

QUACK!

long road is online now   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)