Live Help

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 11-09-2014, 11:47 PM   #1
AveryGamerDude
This Member is currently Banned

I am currently:
Contains bullying - I've been bullied

I've been bullied many times in my life, but my most recent bullying experience was in my sophomore year in High School. When I was a sophomore, there were these girls that bullied me for a little while. They didn't really call me any names, or at least not really harsh ones, but they did physically bully me. The only physical bullying they really did to me was wedgies. Now that may sound funny and unrealistic, but it actually does happen. The reasons they gave me wedgies was because I was a "nerd" and because I wear white briefs, but we can just call them "tighty whities". The wedgies really hurt me physically and emotionally, but mostly physically. The only 2 wedgies they gave me were normal and atomic. They usually gave me atomic wedgies, because they caused me serious pain and humiliation. Trust me, having your underwear forcefully stretched over your head or having it ripped right out of your pants really takes its toll on you. I had to even visit the doctor a few times because of it. That's one of my stories, but not my worst one.

AveryGamerDude is offline   Reply With Quote
One Hug Given By:
Old 14-09-2014, 04:14 PM   #2
Jacqueline19

I'm sorry... I don't know what to tell u really because I come from a high school where that isn't a problem because the 3/4 of the school is nerds. Try taking self defense classes even if you can't nock them out in school there has to be a way to escape what they're doing.

This might be unrealistic but make a huge best friend. Just find someone who's big and tall and befriend him. Then just hang around him all the time. That might make them leave you alone some.

Last thing if you ever need someone to talk to u can talk to me.

Hope this helps <3

Jacqueline19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2014, 01:59 PM   #3
AveryGamerDude

I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacquihockey83 View Post
I'm sorry... I don't know what to tell u really because I come from a high school where that isn't a problem because the 3/4 of the school is nerds. Try taking self defense classes even if you can't nock them out in school there has to be a way to escape what they're doing.

This might be unrealistic but make a huge best friend. Just find someone who's big and tall and befriend him. Then just hang around him all the time. That might make them leave you alone some.

Last thing if you ever need someone to talk to u can talk to me.

Hope this helps <3
Thank you for leaving a reply. :)

Old 18-09-2014, 05:26 PM   #4
tiptoes
Forum Mod

I am currently:

I'm sorry that you were bullied. Is it on going still?

I was bullied on and off throughout school. I know it can be hard but things get better. Have you spoken to anyone about the bullying?

In my dreams I slew the dragon

tiptoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2014, 11:10 PM   #5
AveryGamerDude

I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiptoes View Post
I'm sorry that you were bullied. Is it on going still?

I was bullied on and off throughout school. I know it can be hard but things get better. Have you spoken to anyone about the bullying?

I'm not getting bullied anymore, but I tried telling a teacher and my mother, but they didn't care. Adults are so useless.

Old 16-10-2014, 12:39 PM   #6
AveryGamerDude

I am currently:

Please leave a comment, guys.

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)