Live Help

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 11-06-2010, 03:03 AM   #1
Rodarte

Imagine. (Poem)

Disclaimer - I just finish writing this in like five minutes, don't want to edit anything, or more so too tired to but I really wanted to share it. So yeah grammatical errors galore.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your mouth trembles, you lied. Denial of you creates this emotion so dissipating;the world is winded into the light and all i feel is your radiation of your thoughts, but we haven't spoken in days. Eyes closed, mouth sealed this time.

You look at me like that emotion of i love you, but can't reciprocate, the weather cannot help but agree, i agree, i agree, i agree. The phone response so quickly, and you voice is embracing like if it was something you've been thinking all along.

Writing in chalkboard, tainting in through your hands, my blood circulates and you watch me. I have nothing left to lose, but you just look at me dearly. I meant so much more. The sand on the ocean front is nothing but salty. Walking in, invisible is what the mind creates.

Illusion.

blue & yellow with glittering eyes.

Rodarte is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)