Live Help

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 28-03-2017, 03:19 AM   #1
Rilic
Loon

I am currently:
You're wrong because "mental health"

I live in supported accommodation, which means there's staff here 24/7.
There was an incident a two weeks ago where one of the staff told me something (that my meds had been reduced, that's why I had less, and someone should have told me), and I, naturally, was very upset by that, and went a little over the edge, and my friend came to collect me and took me to crisis team, and ended up staying with me til half three (at my place).
Now that staff has said she I stormed out (I was collecting meds from her at the time (half 9)), and I'd left immediately, and she'd tried knocking on my door to talk to me but I wasn't in, and when I'd come back I'd collected my meds and she'd told me they'd sort it all out.

First, I did not leave right away, she should have come and tried to talk to me right away (they know I don't storm out or swear), second she watched me leave, she knew I wasn't in when she "tried knocking on my door" (office windows right next to entrance so they can see anyone coming in or out, we made frickin' eye contact), and third, I was there with my friend when I collected my meds ), she only told me again that they had been reduced, my gp should have told me, and they'd contact my cpn in the morning to explain it to me.

Obviously, she's been saving ass, and what frustrates me is she goes "Rilic doesn't have a good sense of people" and "Ril is very emotional, doesn't really remember what happened".
But it wasn't just me, my friend recounted what happened while she was there, and also how I was before, a complete state because I'm terrified of how I'll be without those meds (and I was furious at my cpn because only he could have talked a psychiatrist into reducing them, but why?. Staff didn't know what was going on, she should have told me. But now she's trying to make out that I'm lying.
Had incidents with her before where she clearly does not give a sh(t. (when she's on nights, she goes to bed at ten, and gets up at 8, and she hates being woken. Other staff, they'll sit with you for hours in the middle of the night, she'll complain that she's tired and try make you feel bad for waking her. I hate her) my friends do too. Last time, I was very suicidal, I was unwell when I collected meds from her, then a few hours later I sent "goodbye, I love you" texts to my friends, but they were immediately on top of that, calling the police. Police woke staff up, and she was yawning in the hallway while they searched my flat and confiscated loads of sharps and ligatures, and tried to talk to me, and chased me down as I tried to get away. They eventually left, and she just went back to bed. I cried in the middle of my ransacked room. My friend was in hospital at the time and called me the next day to say she can't handle this at the moment, and it shouldn't be her job to do that. Staff is being PAID to be there to help us overnight. She should at least act like she cares.

Rilic is offline   Reply With Quote
6 Hugs Given By :
Old 30-03-2017, 04:00 AM   #2
Rilic
Loon

I am currently:

Thank you for the advice. I was thinking I don't want to make a big issue, but I saw her today and this anger surged through me, I think I need to deal with this.
As for the meds, it was a mistake on my gp's level, but as there was no word passed on about it, nothing in my notes, she shouldn't have been telling me what she did the way she did. She made things bad, and even if she really did try to talk to me, it was absolutely pathetic considering how distressed I was about it.

Rilic is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)