Live Help

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 01-06-2010, 02:11 PM   #1
Swarovski

I am currently:
thought required.

Major panic :(
My nan obviously saw my ryl post when I posted my charity jump. I pasted the link and wrote something like, "if you sponser, please don't mention RYL as my mum and dad don't know i still use it " my nan obviously told my mum, and my mum was like "nan asked me what RYL was.. and my mum knew it was recover your life.. but my nan must have thought it was a pro anorexia site or something. My mum mentioned it last night briefly....... now im in a masive stress. Do you think my mum would have gone through my ryl posts I created? This can't happen. Do u think that would have even crossed her mind or am i just being paranoid. She mentioned nothing about posts....

I feel physically sick because of all this
:/
x xx

"Strength doesn't always roar. Sometimes strength is the voice at the end of the day saying i'll try again tomorrow"

Swarovski is offline   Reply With Quote
2 Hugs Given By :
Old 01-06-2010, 02:13 PM   #2
Fry

I am currently:

I think out of curiosity your mum may well have gone through your posts, but how is anyone here to really know. To be honest I'd be deleting the lot now if I were you.

Stop thinking about what I want, what he wants, what your parents want. What do you want?

(Used to be ~sonic~)

Fry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 02:15 PM   #3
whirlpools

She might not have gone through your posts. If she's anything like my mum she'd be a bit confused about how to navigate RYL. Best thing is just to talk to her about what RYL is and explain that it's a way for you to get support.

whirlpools is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 02:16 PM   #4
Swarovski

I am currently:

my mum knows im doing well now.. i've deleted all my posts I started, she hasn't mentioned anything about posts, but im just in a major worry :(

"Strength doesn't always roar. Sometimes strength is the voice at the end of the day saying i'll try again tomorrow"

Old 01-06-2010, 02:17 PM   #5
Fry

I am currently:

I know, it's horrible when you find out someone knows about here that you would rather didn't have access to what you talk about on RYL. What's done is done though.

Stop thinking about what I want, what he wants, what your parents want. What do you want?

(Used to be ~sonic~)

Old 01-06-2010, 02:17 PM   #6
Bleeding Angel
This is my story, and your not part of it...

I am currently:

change your username if she knows thats

"Its not how long a star shines, what is remembered is the brightness of the light"

Bleeding Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 02:19 PM   #7
Swarovski

I am currently:

it's all changed, i just dont know if it went through her mind to find posts

Old 01-06-2010, 02:19 PM   #8
Fry

I am currently:

Ask her?

(Used to be ~sonic~)

Old 01-06-2010, 02:23 PM   #9
Swarovski

I am currently:

then she might know im hiding something :/
argh dont know what to do.. she hasnt said anything

Old 01-06-2010, 03:48 PM   #10
The One Who

I am currently:

This probably shouldn't be in GC, maybe General Support would be better.

There probably isn't anything you can do now, except delete things, but that's just damage control. If you use a shared computer and are worried you should always delete your history, never remain logged in, and not have anything that could identify you to someone else.

The One Who is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 03:52 PM   #11
Feel_Good_inc.
I am a leaf on the wind; watch how I soar

I am currently:

If she hasn't mentioned anything then maybe she hasn't read any.
and perhaps if she has she may go easier on you as she will have some understanding of thoughts and feeling that you know you can't get out any other way.

When my father first found my blog I was mortified about what he would read. but for a time he eased up on pressuring me to do things because he read what sort of things I felt and thought. He's never talked about it but I knew he had gained, briefly, some understanding.

Don't be fooled by my smooth skin. The deepest scars are the ones unseen.
Remember compliments you received, forget the insults. If you succeed in doing this, tell me how..~ Baz Lurhman.
Letting it get to you - You know what that's called? Being alive. Best thing there is. Being alive right now that's all that counts. ~ Doctor Who "The Doctors Wife"
06.November.2011

Feel_Good_inc. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 04:55 PM   #12
Swarovski

I am currently:

: do you think she would tell me if she saw?
d you think im being paranoid for no reason?

Old 01-06-2010, 07:05 PM   #13
Fry

I am currently:

We don't know what sort of person she is, do we. I don't think you're being paranoid for no reason but I also don't think it's doing you a lot of good.

(Used to be ~sonic~)

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)