RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 13-04-2015, 03:53 AM   #1
StayGolden
You're worth more than what you're going through

I am currently:
Ways to raise self esteem in teens

Here's a prezi I made for an assignment offering some ways we as a society can work on raising self esteem in teenagers, mainly female. This is not to suggest that males are not affected, but I've found in my research that the media targets females with one "perfect" body. Let me know what you guys think. And remember - you are all beautiful. No matter what anyone else tells you, remember, that's an opinion, not a fact. Stay Golden everyone <3

https://prezi.com/7iqzzkkpxyx-/anore...tm_medium=copy

StayGolden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2015, 02:37 PM   #2
StayGolden
You're worth more than what you're going through

I am currently:

I think that's an excellent idea, which also works into educational reform! Not only will it rely on teens to find the empowerment they need, but motivate the adults in these students lives to learn how to spot a problem and work on improving the situation before it gets out of hand. Thank you so much for the input!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amor Vincit Omnia View Post
Interesting. Training social workers and school counselors as well as teachers (through seminars and the like) to recognize the signs of EDs is crucial. This is not only in secondary schools and universities but primary schools as well. These people along with parents and friends are the proverbial front lines in the war against mental health issues as a whole.

StayGolden is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)