RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-06-2007, 10:20 PM   #1
[Purple_Rain]
Forum Mod

I am currently:
what is so wrong with me?

i thought, that now i was on study leave, i would finally have a break from bullying.
11 years i've been bullied, only been in school 12 years.
but no
that was too much to hope for

i am now being cyber bullied
its like they picked up where the other bullies left off

i know its only been 2 days of it, but they are not going to stop

whats so wrong with me, that all these people do this?
please tell me, cos then i can change it
and i cant block them, cos i have to see them at training
and i would rather they bullied me in private rather than infornt of everyone

"I would be almighty in my own world of art, even if I had to paint my pictures with my wet tongue on the dusty floor of my cell." -Picasso
"No, painting is not done to decorate apartments. It is an instrument of war." - Picasso

'I have scars becuase I have a past; but they, like my past, do not define my future'

[Purple_Rain] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 10:23 PM   #2
_inevermetanothergemini_

I am currently:

I am betting there is nothing wrong with you at all. Unfortunately there are some pretty nasty people in this world. Is there anyone you can talk to about this? Could you tell a trusted adult what's going on so they can put a stop to it?
xxx

_inevermetanothergemini_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 10:25 PM   #3
shushyface
ooh this is new

I am currently:

reading your post made me upset so i cant even imagine what you're going through.

I don't know you so I dont know what you're like but I can guarantee that it's not you with the problem, it's them. Maybe you've heard that before and are getting sick of hearing it because it still doesnt go away, but it's still true.

Do your parents/guardians/family etc know about the bullying? have you taken any action against them? I can only urge you to do so, because you don't have to take it all on yourself and be alone.

I hope this has been a slight help.

PM me if you ever wanna talk, you sound like you're going through a rough time and i'd like to help if i can!

kate xxxx

not a family, a house :

purple_rain (Liz) - my purple dolphin
Chingas (Lisa) - adopted sister
claireyfairey - my toaster
avalanche - the house spoon

shushyface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 10:33 PM   #4
[Purple_Rain]
Forum Mod

I am currently:

i tried talking to an adult i trusted once, she was great for a while, now its almost asif she is bored of it. none of my Family know, my relationship with them isnt exactly great, seen as my dad is a bully too. just my luck eh? i do have a great relationship with my brother, but he is away and i dont want him worrying about me, and i would be worried he might confront them and make everyhting worse. only once has ever soemthing been done, cos they were stupid enough to do it infront of a teacher (who actually cared, cos other teachers saw and ignroed it) but that didnt stop it.

i am not alone, i have all you lovely people at RYL :)

"I would be almighty in my own world of art, even if I had to paint my pictures with my wet tongue on the dusty floor of my cell." -Picasso
"No, painting is not done to decorate apartments. It is an instrument of war." - Picasso

'I have scars becuase I have a past; but they, like my past, do not define my future'

Old 05-06-2007, 05:19 PM   #5
[Purple_Rain]
Forum Mod

I am currently:

now one of them is physically threatening me
i dont htink it will come to much
as he is a boy and im a girl
but still...
not nice

Old 05-06-2007, 05:56 PM   #6
EyelinerAndCigarettes

I am currently:

aww babe, slushyface is right, tell someone please, like you said, its been ahpping for 11 years now, you want nad need it to stop. tellling someone will stop it, it may get worse for a little while but it'll be worth it in the end. take care xxxxxxx

EyelinerAndCigarettes is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 11:00 AM   #7
chingas
Why does everything have to change?

I am currently:

Above posters are right.. You should really tell someone..
It's not your fault they bully you and you've done nothing wrong. Nothing to deserve it..
You deserve a good fresh start in new school.
*hugs*

chingas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 12:19 PM   #8
privileged-outcast

I am currently:

hey purple rain,

you've probably been told this countless times, but it really has nothing to do with you. there is nothing 'wrong' with you. and you did not desearve this in anyway shape or form.

im going to have to agree with the post above me, that i really do think you need to tell someone you trust, so some action can take plce to stop it once and for all.

you said that they go training, perhaps you could tell your coach so that they are aware of it and can keep an eye out?

Take care, be gentle and stay safe
:)

privileged-outcast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 12:24 PM   #9
suspended-pendulum
suspended-pendulum

I am currently:

there is nothing wrong with you.

and if you can please tell someone about this.

take care

*hugs*

x

I cannot give you the formula for success, but I can give you the formula for failure--which is:
Try to please everybody.

suspended-pendulum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 02:12 PM   #10
_KnightFoxx_

There isn't anything wrong with you. They're just a bunch of idiots!
Tell them you don't really care what they have to say but if it continues further that you'll talk to the police. That should shut them up.
If worst comes to worst, I'll fly to Wales and sic my attack rabbit on them!

_KnightFoxx_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 04:54 PM   #11
Rawrk

Hey hunni.

There is NOTHING wrong with you. Idiots much. Think they're hard to threaten over the internet. Tell them to stop, and save the convo's maybe? Then show them to someone. And if you block them, i doubt they'd start on you in training, because if they cant do it to you face to face anyway, it shows how much of a coward they are.
Love you
x

Old 06-06-2007, 09:20 PM   #12
rhi

If you have records of the threats made you can take them to the police. Or threaten to take them to the police. That might do something to change the situation. Sometimes people don't realise the potential seriousness of their actions until they are confronted with something like that. Not an excuse for what they're doing, but a way to stop it or change it, perhaps?

Thank you for letting me stay here
Thank you for taking me in

-Gratitude, Ani DiFranco

rhi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 10:57 PM   #13
[Purple_Rain]
Forum Mod

I am currently:

if i say that they will just laugh. it really is only one of them, but 2 others are joining in. 2 of them are 2 years older than me. they are all boys.

he carried out his threat

he didnt hit me himself
threw a ball at my face
doesnt sound much, but from close range, and his strenght...
my face is starting to swell slightly
but hte ball wasnt that hard so i dont htink it will bruise.

Old 07-06-2007, 02:11 PM   #14
rhi

The police will not laugh at you if you report something to them.

*hugs*

-Gratitude, Ani DiFranco

Old 07-06-2007, 03:04 PM   #15
chingas
Why does everything have to change?

I am currently:

Believe what's said.. Polices will not laugh you..
They're just glad they can help you..
*hugs*

chingas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 04:04 PM   #16
[Purple_Rain]
Forum Mod

I am currently:

i cant
im jsu tover reacting
i mean i've put up with worse

Old 07-06-2007, 06:29 PM   #17
rhi

But that doesn't mean you should have to put up with it, hun.

-Gratitude, Ani DiFranco

Old 11-06-2007, 09:47 PM   #18
jlc2010
Quiet Storm

I am currently:

this may sound dejavu, but for the love of pete TELL someone....if u already havent. all of these posts r right...we dont know you, so we dont know who you are, but id say there's nothing wrong with you, for 11 years you've just probably been around the kind of people who hurt others and put others down just to cover their own insecurity. ive been bullied for almost that long as well, and i know how hard it is to tell someone cuz it seems like no one cares. but trust me, people do care, just like RYL cares. so tell the police, tell your pastor if you go to church, tell anyone you can if you're still getting bullied. you shouldnt have to put up with other people's crap cuz you dont deserve it and you never did

jlc2010 is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)