RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 18-01-2012, 06:03 AM   #1
irish

I am currently:
10dead

In my life ive lost 10 people. 5 were over 18. The others were children. My two grandpas diednof natural causes when I was young. My great aunt killed herself not long arte that. A few years past and my aunt killed herself this year my friend died serving his country at 22. He had just gotten married. As for the children- my friend died of cancer in first grade. Another of tetnis in fifth. Another killed himsellf in seventh grade and then a year ago my cousin killed himself. In October my friend decided life wasn't worth it and she killed herself. Why me? Why does every one around me die? Does anyone out there know how to deal with all these deaths cause I still cry over my grandpa.

-Scars by Papa Roach

If i died today would anyone care?

No matter who or where u are know that I love u

irish is offline   Reply With Quote
3 Hugs Given By :
Old 18-01-2012, 11:18 PM   #2
Pretty.Reckless
The poor can marry for love!

I am currently:

I'm so sorry.

I can't tell you how to deal with these deaths. I lost my Grandma recently and a friend, so I guess I have a slight incling to how you feel. I know it is hard but they would want you to be happy and live for them. That's what gets me through the hard times.

" A man can change his stars"
Avo Belo. Avo Adelgo. Dartho go-nin.

Pretty.Reckless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2012, 03:58 AM   #3
irish

I am currently:

Thanks sorry about ur grandma and friend

-Scars by Papa Roach

Old 24-01-2012, 11:37 PM   #4
irish

I am currently:

*sigh* last night i had a dream. it was a big party and all my friends were there. and all my family. and everyone had a great time. i saw dead friends and family members as though they were still alive. it all felt so real. why couldnt it be real?

-Scars by Papa Roach

Old 07-05-2012, 11:50 PM   #5
xx-Samantha-xx
Somewhere

I am currently:

I'm sorry to hear that and....Well i can't tell you how to deal with all those deaths as i've not figured it out myself, can't even remember the number i'm up to as two have been added recently but i can tell you that you are not alone.

I have moments of thinking that maybe if they didn't know me then they wouldn't have died but rationally thats not true because i know what killed them so its not you.

Having dreams is hard when you want them to be there with you.

Personally i try to think of the things i rememeber about them and how much they made me laugh and not that they are completelty gone just gone temporally until i meet them again in some kind of after life.

To the world you might be one person, to one person you might be the world. (something i saw recently online)

What if all i needed was for you to care enough to try, to ask if the smile was real...i don't need much.

xx-Samantha-xx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 12:24 AM   #6
DarkPhoenix

I am currently:

I'm so sorry for all of your losses. Grief takes time...it's a process we all go through at different rates. For some it takes months, others years. Allow yourself to cry, laugh, scream...whatever you're feeling. Just be patient and gentle with yourself as you're going through this.

And when you do start to heal, remember that is okay, too. Sometimes people feel guilty when they start to feel better, like they're forgetting the person. You won't forget them, and I'm sure they would want you to be happy.

Are there other people around you that can talk with you about the people you've lost? Sometimes sharing memories can be very comforting. Or maybe you could make a scrapbook or an album with pictures of the good times?

DarkPhoenix is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)