RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 05-06-2019, 05:25 AM   #1
wayi

News - where to download bbc audio??

I am an international student from China, my English is poor. I want to improve my English. So I often listen to BBC news or stream some entertaining audios for studying. However, here comes a question. I want to save some audios from BBC offline so that I can listen to them in my leisure time. But audios on BBC don't allow to be downloaded.

I am looking for an effective method that can help me do this. Can you give me some suggestions? Someone let me use the Amoyshare free video downloader service . But I haven’t used it . Do you have used it ? Can you tell me how about it is ? Thanks.

wayi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2019, 09:26 PM   #2
not_so_insig
It's Bouquet! B-U-C-K-E-T!

I am currently:

I doubt that there's any legal way since the majority of the BBC (including radio) is funded by UK public. Since the BBC doesnt have any commercial adverts it would be highly unfair for there to be free downloads for anyone regardless of where they live on those people such as myself who pays for it.

I dont know if the program you are asking about is legal so therefore it's against the rules to give advice about illegal activity.

Wannabe CPN : -)
"He who is tired of Weird Al is tired of life." - Homer Simpson
"I hear those voices that will not be drowned"
Sanity is a nasty disease. The world would be a happier place without it. - Rilic
RIP Kat 4th July 1987- 11th June 2013

not_so_insig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2019, 08:10 AM   #3
tiptoes
Forum Mod

I am currently:

The BBC is only ad free in the UK.
The BBC sounds app allows you to download radio content and podcasts.
Many of the BBC radio shows now release their shows as podcasts so searching for specific shows on a podcast app would be worth looking into. I don't know whether these options are restricted to the UK or not.

In my dreams I slew the dragon

tiptoes is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)