RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 22-03-2019, 07:56 PM   #1
Kyrilnys

I am currently:
Lost my job

I have been unemployed, until a couple weeks ago, forever and a day. I got a job finally at a warehouse that sells stuff returned to stores like Home Depot and stuff. Note: I was fired for not being as observant to the products I was testing before they were listed online.

Anyway I didn't like the job much anyway. It was a bad influence. Everyone there chain smoked like crazy. Between that and the grueling nature of the job I picked up my cigarette habit again. My doctor won't lije that if or when I tell her.

I also need to fond a new place to live. This place I'm staying at now as a roommate is being sold and so I need to find a new place to stay. I was going to share a place with a friend of mine... But I have $200 in my account now and next tuesday I will get a low check of about maybe $280 since I missed 6 of the 8 hours on wednesday due to me being at court and I wont be working tomorrow.

I'm sad and scared and frustrated and annoyed and ... What now? Rental assistance ... Unemployment? With my disabilities it's so hard to find work and I need to be out by the first of april. Gods I wish I was dead. I'm just tired of everything ... I'm not suicidal just very depressed.

Thanks for listening... I wanted to vent I guess. I don't know what to do. I was going to split rent with my friend and he still wants to but without a job is that even possible? Or am I just beibg myself and overreacting to my life ...? I have no idea.

Kyrilnys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2019, 08:08 PM   #2
Stellata

I can empathise with how crushing job loss is, and then everything else going on at once. I'm sorry this is happening to you.

Stellata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2019, 12:27 AM   #3
Kyrilnys

I am currently:

I'm too mental to speak in this section further.

Old 23-03-2019, 07:39 AM   #4
Stellata

I'm sorry that you feel we can't help you. I hope things improve for you soon.

Old 24-03-2019, 02:45 AM   #5
Kyrilnys

I am currently:

No no no. I would simply be posting in the wrong section. Mental things of a serious nature go in the other section. I dont want to break any rules.

Old 24-03-2019, 12:49 PM   #6
not_so_insig
It's Bouquet! B-U-C-K-E-T!

I am currently:

If you feel like talking about it then feel free. If you think it's in the wrong section then report it and the mods will move it to the correct one. Alternatively you could post in the appropriate section and link to this thread.

Wannabe CPN : -)
"He who is tired of Weird Al is tired of life." - Homer Simpson
"I hear those voices that will not be drowned"
Sanity is a nasty disease. The world would be a happier place without it. - Rilic
RIP Kat 4th July 1987- 11th June 2013

not_so_insig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2019, 07:49 PM   #7
Stellata

Ah ok, sorry for misunderstanding. :)

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)