Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 23-06-2011, 02:32 AM   #21
aklx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowsaurus View Post
I don't like Eleanor. I want her to get hit by a bus. SOON
Amen.

In Waterloo Road it never tells you how much time has actually passed and it never tells you what happens during the holidays, I get confused when things change all the time!
It wouldn't surprise me if next week both girls go into labour lol.

I also hope Denzel gets more storylines, he seems like a nice kid even though he could have gone the other way. Oh and I want to adopt him because he's so cute.

aklx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2011, 02:52 PM   #22
Elmer
Patchwork Elephant

I am currently:

I love Waterloo Road.
It annoyed me when Scout saluted with her left hand. I had to go back and watch it again to check. I am well cool.

'It's an impossible choice ... I'll just have to hope that when I flip the coin it somehow explodes and kills me.'

"You're not scared of climbing mountains. You're scared that you can't make them move."

Jenna was here :P

Elmer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2011, 03:06 PM   #23
Gone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Pan View Post
Did you see next week's highlights?

Quote:
I also hope Denzel gets more storylines, he seems like a nice kid even though he could have gone the other way. Oh and I want to adopt him because he's so cute.
Denzel is so adorable. It's a shame they didn't focus more upon him though. He's lovely and should definitely have more storylines.

As for Eleanor, I'm glad that she's going to have to face up for what she's done. Richard's a dick (sorry) and I hate him more than her. Karen had better win this war! It's like Max all over again but different... argh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by starry View Post
I love Waterloo Road.
It annoyed me when Scout saluted with her left hand. I had to go back and watch it again to check. I am well cool.
As a Beaver leader and previous Guide/Brownie/Rainbow (yes, it was necessary that this was included in my comment), I agree with you.

Left.

Gone. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2011, 04:16 PM   #24
Silent.Tears
[[[Ruth]]]

I am currently:

did anyone else cry when Sambuca died? or was that just me being too sentimental? ....

Never forgotten Beebi ♥
Like Jewellery?
Like Photography

Silent.Tears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2011, 04:49 PM   #25
Gone.

Quite a few people cried, have a look through the first page of this thread.
It wasn't just you being too sentimental!
I didn't cry because I appear not to be able to but tears did arrive in my eyes!

Left.

Old 23-06-2011, 05:44 PM   #26
Soviette

I am currently:

I usually love Waterloo Road and have been a fan for a while now, but interest has extremely drained since the start of Series 6. I dislike Karen Fisher and I was never that fussed for Jess, Ronan, Jonah (who's gone now), etc. I prefered Rachel Mason, who was lovely and made me wished she was my headteacher, and her entourage of characters - the Kelly's when they were a whole family, Bolton & Paul, Aleesha & Danielle, Karla Bentham, Lindsey James, the original Finn Sharkey when he was with Amy, etc.

That being said, Sam's death was extremely sad, but for most of the episodes/storylines, I'm just really not as interested. I suppose as I've grown less interested, the storyline inconsistencies and dead ends in plots have become really obvious.. characters just randomly disappear (Luke Pendle, Jo Lippset and, more recently, Adanna Lewel), sometimes when they haven't been in the show 5 minutes. Storylines tend to get forgotten really quickly, like Finn falling off that bridge trying to save Denzil at the end of the last series, yet is walking/talking fine now. Sam's death has also been kind of rushed over, and when I look back, so was Maxine's death (though I loved series 4).

Sorry to be negative and criticise, but I just wish the writers would stop being so lazy...

Quote:
Amen.

In Waterloo Road it never tells you how much time has actually passed and it never tells you what happens during the holidays, I get confused when things change all the time!

1-2 weeks pass between each episode on average, and between the 10th and 11th episodes, there is usually a break, for about 2 weeks, hence why the DVD collections are separated as Autumn Term and Spring Term and on the 11th episode sometimes the characters will say stuff like "hope you had a good break" or something. Then between the actual series, it's the summer holidays, that's why loads of characters come and go I guess.

Even so, though..

Soviette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2011, 05:57 PM   #27
Gone.

That's true... where did Adanna go? I don't remember her departure...

I still love it though, even with all it's problems <3

Left.

Old 07-07-2011, 01:19 AM   #28
offlineforever
Left RYL

Wow was not expecting chris to leave!

Left.

offlineforever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 07:17 PM   #29
aklx

I don't even understand why the LA bloke dislike Karen Fisher so much. Did they share a history I somehow missed or was it another out of place drama?

I hope stupid Jess and what's-his-name baby daddy disappear for the Autumn.

Denzel disappointed me in the episode actually with the Scout situation, he should know better than to have just let her go with the little boy. He didn't even try to convince her it's a bad idea!

Old 07-07-2011, 09:13 PM   #30
beautifulbutterflies
Love can wait for me

I am currently:

Chris will be sadly missed.

"But don't tell me baby
That we're going somewhere
Because your somewhere
Is not where I want to be."
~Love Can Wait,
Cameron Mitchell

beautifulbutterflies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 11:33 PM   #31
offlineforever
Left RYL

The following content has been hidden - Reason : Spoiler alert
The Fishers have left, even though it was left open ended on wednesday, as does the baby's dad and his dad

Left.

offlineforever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 04:01 AM   #32
fakesmiler

I am currently:

wow this is what i dont like about waterloo road- for it to be left open and then for that to happen!! I still Miss Clo and Mika and denise walsh as the french teacher!! xx

' Your always going to have the hurt, you may as well use it'
'Writing can be a way of righting any wrongs that have been done to you'
'Scars tell a story of where u have been, but they dont have to dictate where u are going'

Missing you always Princess Kay xx

fakesmiler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 03:14 PM   #33
aklx

I'm glad :)

Old 08-07-2011, 05:15 PM   #34
Gone.

I miss Denise Walsh as the French teacher.
I actually quite like Karen so I'll miss her as the head... and whatshisface, the site manager...

Left.

Old 10-07-2011, 12:19 AM   #35
Bleeding Angel
This is my story, and your not part of it...

I am currently:

its also the fact they cant seem to come up with any original stories anymore. I mean how many bloody pregnancies can we have, its getting beyond ridiculous the amount of episodes that have revolved around someone being pregnant or having a crisis with their newborn.

Im glad karen has went though, she was the worst head and spent the whole of the first series moaning about her missing daughter, this series we seen to forget all about her even though she was so focused on.

"Its not how long a star shines, what is remembered is the brightness of the light"

Bleeding Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 01:33 AM   #36
Left Phalange
Phillip, look at me, I'm a stamp!

I am currently:

Yeah, Bex seemed to have..disappeared after the end of the 6th series. Waterloo Road are awful for forgetting old characters. Also, I honestly don't care that Chris has gone. He was okay in series 5 when he first showed up, but he got so whiny and pathetic and annoying and like "OH MY GOD I WILL DO EVERYTHING FOR A PUPIL EVEN THOUGH IT'S SO UNREALISTIC" and stuff. And that thing with Rachel Mason back in the day when they were in the back of the taxi making out and shiit?

I find it so boring now. But I can't stop watching it and I'm sad it's over, I keep watching it anyways and I know I'll watch the next series :P

I'm gonna tap him like a maple tree. I'm gonna search him for some syrups. I'm gonna be having sex with him.

Left Phalange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 03:21 AM   #37
fakesmiler

I am currently:

BRING RACHEL MASON BACK!! I have the biggest crush on her its untrue lol- like u the stories are alful, repeated and so unrealistic but I just cnt stop watching it!! addictive trashy telly x

' Your always going to have the hurt, you may as well use it'
'Writing can be a way of righting any wrongs that have been done to you'
'Scars tell a story of where u have been, but they dont have to dictate where u are going'

Missing you always Princess Kay xx

fakesmiler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 03:31 AM   #38
BeautyFiend

I am currently:

I've only ever watched one episode of Waterloo Road in my life.
The one where Sam goes to try and meet her Dad and dies at the end.
I had no idea what it was like, and didn't benefit from any character development through the series, but man did I cry my tits off.
That's gotta tell you something about the quality of the writing/acting.

BeautyFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 12:17 PM   #39
ASkatersDream...

I am currently:

just watched last in the series.
I do like it when most issues are resolved lol.

But autumn until its back on just mean :P

Believe <3

ASkatersDream... is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 01:04 PM   #40
Bleeding Angel
This is my story, and your not part of it...

I am currently:

It told you at the end of last series that bex was going off to uni, but theres been no mention of her whatsoever this series considering how much of last series focused on her. and also its slightly odd how she did half a school year and manged to get the grades for uni.

So far this series has been a bit crap, the only good storyline was sam dying but even that felt a bit rushed and over with in a matter of a few episodes.

I liked chris back in the day, but recently hes just been a meh character, and the scout girls been annoying like hell. But i guess there will be no mention of these character when they come back.

"Its not how long a star shines, what is remembered is the brightness of the light"

Bleeding Angel is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)