RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 31-12-2010, 02:00 PM   #21
over the rainbow

I am currently:

please dont give up love! keep strong. you are NOT pathetic! you are not!
can you talk to someone professional at the moment? maybe the crisis team?
what are you upto today? new years eve eh? can you try and see tonight as your new beginning? a fresh start. just give yourself a chance and you will get there.
take care and keep safe today. xx

"Where you tend a rose, my lad, A thistle cannot grow."
Francis Hodgson Burnett

over the rainbow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2010, 03:44 PM   #22
Uglyducklin

I am currently:

thanks hun.Dont believe it I feel devastated my funding for a second opinion has been refused.No support nothing.I cant take anymore.I just have to wait for my weight fall and dive into my anorexia.I cant fight.Im sorry to be negative.I am a FAT C**T I deserve to be punished.So suicidal right now.I hope everyone is ok.Please stay safex

Uglyducklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2010, 04:42 PM   #23
over the rainbow

I am currently:

NO hun! dont you dare hurt yourself! you are my freind ok? i want you to keep safe and im worried. please, please, please talk to someone. how about the samaritons? they are really good.
try to keep yourself distracted and keep safe.
please keep posting and dont give up.xx

Francis Hodgson Burnett

Old 31-12-2010, 07:12 PM   #24
Uglyducklin

I am currently:

Thanks hun Im sorry just feeling FAT worthless and very unsafe right now.How are you?x

Old 31-12-2010, 08:34 PM   #25
Uglyducklin

I am currently:

I cant do it anymore.I need to cut the FAT off I really cant do this anymore.Im sorryx

Old 01-01-2011, 11:41 AM   #26
over the rainbow

I am currently:

hey love. please dont hurt yourself! talk to someone. you CAN do this. at least keep yourself safe hun.
i wish i had better advice but im sat there with you.
take care.

Francis Hodgson Burnett

Old 01-01-2011, 01:40 PM   #27
Uglyducklin

I am currently:

Happy New Year hun how are you?Heads a mess today.Still desperate for anorexia to take me.x

Old 01-01-2011, 05:20 PM   #28
over the rainbow

I am currently:

happy new year love!
im sorry your head feels a mess right now. but you dont want anorexia to take you again. you know it will just take over you if you give in and it gets harder to fight. you need to stay strong love. i know its hard but DONT give in to it.
it is a new year now. a new start. just give yourself a chance and put up a fight! i know you can do it.
love and hugs. xx

Francis Hodgson Burnett

Old 01-01-2011, 06:30 PM   #29
Uglyducklin

I am currently:

Thankyou for your kind words.How are you coping at the moment?I just feel so sick of it right now!Throwing myself into revision but it feels so much to take in.Really hope you are okxx

Old 01-01-2011, 09:01 PM   #30
Uglyducklin

I am currently:

FAT LAZY C**T done so little work trying to read over notes but cant take anything.I deserve to be punished had too much milky coffee.I am the worst anorexic in the world.Im sorry how are you doing?x

Old 01-01-2011, 09:19 PM   #31
over the rainbow

I am currently:

Oh love, i wish i could help but i only seem to be giving useless advice. im afraid im not very good at advice. i think you need to talk to someone. a professional maybe or a helpline.
you are NOT fat or lazy! and you dont deserve to be punished as you havent done anything wrong.
dont listen to that voice love. you are stronger than you think and need to focus on fighting it.
im ok ta. taken my puppy for a walk. im back at college on tuesday.
take care.xx

Francis Hodgson Burnett

Old 01-01-2011, 11:10 PM   #32
Uglyducklin

I am currently:

Hey hun, you dont give useless advice at all.What is your puppy?IM sorry to be useless everything is just so out of control and scary right now.How are you coping?x

Old 02-01-2011, 09:18 AM   #33
over the rainbow

I am currently:

hey freind. how are you today?
my puppy is an adorable black and white cocker spaniel. she is two now. she is naughty at times but very cute.
im coping ok ta but ive got an abcsess! boo hoo. its sore and im seeing an on-call doctor today.
you are not useless and it must be scary for you. please post as much as you want. what are you upto today?

Last edited by over the rainbow : 02-01-2011 at 09:20 AM. Reason: spelling mistake

Francis Hodgson Burnett

Old 02-01-2011, 09:53 AM   #34
Uglyducklin

I am currently:

Hi ouch that sounds painful I hope they sort it for you.Im going to visit my old tutor today who is hopefully going to explain some of the stuff I dont understand to me!Im sory to be so selfish and melodramatic Im just finding my ED thoughts and depression very powerful at the moment.Your dog sounds gorgeous.How are you coping?x

Old 02-01-2011, 12:13 PM   #35
over the rainbow

I am currently:

hi are not selfish at all! im sorry you are strugglinbg but its nice chatting to you and im glad you are telling me things.
that sounds good, talking to your tutor. im sure it will help. tell him how much you are struggling with revision hun. he may be able to offer some support and advice.
i understand. ED can be so strong and depression is awful. i get so fed up with depression when it starts coming back. all i can suggest is take one day at a time, get through it safely and do small things to keep busy and to take your mind off your thoughts.
my puppy is FAB! i love her. she is my pal. she is asleep right now on her pink blanket. awww.
ive just got back from the dentist.ive got anti biotics and have to have 2 teeth out next week! sob. im nervous already! be nice to have them out though so i dont get more abcesses.
lets motivate each otger. ive got homework i need to finish for tuesday. we had to design our own boarding kennels. ive done most of it, ive just got an essay about it to finish. we will encourage each other to keep going eh?
take care and have a good day. love and hugs. xx

Francis Hodgson Burnett

Old 02-01-2011, 09:25 PM   #36
Uglyducklin

I am currently:

Thanks hun your words mean a lot.So sorry about your teeth that must be scary.In a bad way just going to restrict after my exams need it to be over.Nobody will help til my organs are about to fail anyway.Im useless deserve to be punished.I hope you are doing ok.x

Old 02-01-2011, 09:50 PM   #37
over the rainbow

I am currently:

hey love.
thats awful. do you mean you cant get any help till you reach organ failure? that cant be right! surely the doctors will offer you some help. it doesnt seem fair that you have to be so ill to get help.
how about a self help group or something? there are lots that you can just go along to and ask for support.maybe consider something like that if you cant get any counselling help?
please dont make plans to restrict hun. it will just get harder as you know. you need to fight now. dont listen to that voice.
you dont deserve to be punished at all. you havent done anything wrong!
please take care tonight my freind. xx

Francis Hodgson Burnett

Old 02-01-2011, 09:58 PM   #38
Uglyducklin

I am currently:

Hi hun its the sad reality of the NHS where I live!Just HATE myself.Just feel so disgusting and so unmotivated to change.Im so FAT and worthless.Sorry to be so negative.Just having a total nightmare.How are you coping?x

Old 03-01-2011, 08:54 AM   #39
Uglyducklin

I am currently:

Woke up.Wish I hadnt cant cope anymore considering taking the diuretics I bought.Feel so FAT I dont even feel human.I HATE myself so much.SO desperate to escape.SO ashamed of my suicidal feelings.Please stay safe everyonex

Old 03-01-2011, 10:27 AM   #40
over the rainbow

I am currently:

hey love, ive just posted to you on your other thread. hope you dont mind.
DONT take those pills hun. they wont help with anything. you need help with those suicidal feelings hun. could you phone the crisis team or samaritions? there is help out there love. teams like this and charities WILL listen to you. you just need to reach out and ask for thier help. im sure some form of NHS help will arise, but please try other forms of help. there is so much out there. crisis team etc, self help books, groups. please just give yourself the chance to have a better life.
you are so lovely and deserve more than this.
take care.

Francis Hodgson Burnett

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)