RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 08-05-2008, 05:46 PM   #1
Sunshine
This girl just cant take it anymore

I am currently:
Triggering (ED) - !!

I CANT DO IT! I just cant!! i have tried eatting normally! had lunch AND dinner yesterday! and i just feel so fat! i have been eatting "normally" for ages now! and i have gained so much weight that i have my period back!!

i don't want it! i feel so fat and i have that full feeling in my stomach which just makes me feel so horible and icky! and now i have my period! which is the WORST of the lot!!!

i have tried having a "normal" relationship with food! but what if their idea of normal is different to mine!!!

My normal keeps my happy and empty and i don't bleed uncontroalably! its disgusting! why do people want that from me? its horrible! i do not understand!!!!!!!!

Sunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 11:23 PM   #2
surprising mystery

I am currently:

If periods are a problem, you can have methods of contraception that stop periods, if it upsets you a lot right now. I know having my period upset me because I didnt want them at all, and as you gain weight it feels like a massive reminder of that when your just trying to cope with enough change already.

Its a really positive thing though, you can have children later, your bones will be protected more if your ovulating and your definatly stronger inside. Relationship with food is going to take a while, and Id say your still settling in with the physical changes, so take it easy and dont expect too much of yourself,, just remember how far you have come, and what you've achieved so far.

The full feeling can be your period, and it will soon go. Take care xx

L_M_G is my mummy :) inkerman and razorbladedarling are my two non-identical twin sprogs (concieved on same day) Scabette< cos she has the cutest puppy dog eyes and i cant resist!feeling-afraid< my bottle of glitter!! which i just have to have :Pmidnight stars< my gorgeous sister, whom i love to bits ;) Dance With The Fairy< *star*gazing*buddie :] Broken-Fairy is my partner in crime ;) little_miss is my real life saviour PaperClip is my stationary queen

surprising mystery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 05:36 AM   #3
shangri-la

I am currently:

aww hun I know the feeling and it does suck. Its really hard to have to go through that but it is what you have to do so I wish you the best. Also it is a really good thing that you got your period back because when you dont get it your bones get depleted of calcium putting you at a really high risk of developing osteoperosis. But your right, it is annoying to have to deal with them after going for so long without them.

U2

shangri-la is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)