Live Help

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 15-02-2019, 09:00 PM   #1
Join Date: Feb 2019
finding therapy in a foreign country

I'm studying abroad in France for about four more months (im from the US) and am having a really hard time w my mental health. i would really love to have access to therapy while im here even if its just video chat or something but am not sure how to find that or what the deal w insurance is or how i would pay for it otherwise. has anyone else had any experience w that kind of thing or have advice?

blondehairblueeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2019, 03:11 AM   #2
Aurors for the win.
Auror.'s Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Godric's Hollow

I'm unsure of the French healthcare system unfortunately. Does the university where you are studying have any mental health resources or support for students? Typically most universities should have something.

You can't always keep it separate.
This is happening, this is part of you.

Auror. is online now   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:42 AM.

Back to top