Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 28-04-2019, 06:33 AM   #1
Sadkitty

Graphic - I HATE MYSELF

**PROBABLY TRIGGERING**
***sorry for that***
Does anyone else here hate themselves?
I have such utter loathing and disgust for myself. I fucking HATE myself. I want to self harm so badly because I can’t tolerate being inside this piece of shit person without inflicting some kind of punishment. I’m useless and worthless and no wonder no one wants me and no one loves me. I’m too pathetic to go all the way and do what needs to be done. Which makes me hate myself even fucking more. Stupid weak bitch. I want to hurt myself, I need it so I can get what I deserve and feel something like peace, however temporary and false.

Sadkitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2019, 09:08 AM   #2
MissGranger

I am currently:

Hi I'm really sorry you feel that way about yourself. Just wanted to let you know you are not alone. I too feel very much like that. I absolutely hate myself hence in the past I've had a number of attempts to end it all. People say as you get older you become more comfortable in your own skin so maybe you'll feel differently in years to come. Sending you hugs.x

MissGranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2019, 05:16 PM   #3
Cuddlycat1

I am currently:

Sending hugs and love sorry you feel that way you are just a person trying their best to survive you are not weak or pathetic

Cuddlycat1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2019, 06:30 PM   #4
one_step_closer
The Shadow of the Day

I'm sorry you are feeling this way, I can definitely relate. It's so easy to be harsh and judgmental to ourselves. You wouldn't judge someone else this way though, right? Someone who was going through the same things as you. I also understand the pull of self harm, but maybe you could get some peace by trying to stay outside of your head when you can - through things like distractions and noticing what's going on around you. I don't think there is a quick fix for self hate, and if there was you might not allow yourself to try it, but you don't deserve to be bullied by yourself. I hope you can find some peace within you.

I put it down on paper and then the ghost does not ache so much.

Don't try to calm the storm, calm yourself, the storm will pass.

You didn't come this far just to come this far.

one_step_closer is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)