RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 03-04-2013, 01:34 AM   #681
risenfromperdition
you are loved and beautiful :)

*squishes zeddy*

“The good things don’t always soften the bad, but vice-versa, the bad things don’t necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.”
“Nobody important? Blimey, that’s amazing. Do you know, in nine hundred years of time and space I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important before.”
“If it’s time to go, remember what you’re leaving. Remember the best. My friends have always been the best of me.”

risenfromperdition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2013, 10:56 AM   #682
TheColdOne

I am currently:

*shakes* girls hurt me a lot

TheColdOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2013, 11:45 AM   #683
Forest Fire

I am currently:

Never knew this thread existed. I was sexually abused by a woman for a few months when i was really young. I find it weird because, had it been a man instead i imagine it would have been more horrific at the time. (The abuse itself was never traumatic, im embarressed that i used to actually look forward to it). It did and has completely ****ed my mind up though in ways i don't think i would be able to describe.
However, as a man myself it is very frustarting having the urge to inflict a severe amount of physical pain on someone but not being able to do so for the simple fact men shouldn't hit women.
I suppose i'm lucky in a way though as had it have been a man, i have no doubt i would have taken matters into my own hands by now and as a result my life would be in a worse place than it already is.
Don't know what i'm trying to achieve by this comment. I hope anyone reading this is ok x

Forest Fire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2013, 02:19 PM   #684
Derpy
This Member is currently Banned

I am currently:

I too am a guy and I had a very pushy girlfriend (over the Internet), who was always pressuring me into talking dirty, it started just with im messaging, then she started video chatting with me. She only wanted to talk dirty and have online sexual conversations.
I really didn't want to do this, but she didn't listen or got upset if I said no
Would this count?

Derpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 11:15 AM   #685
TheColdOne

I am currently:

Can still hear them laughing at me *hides* :(

Old 02-06-2013, 03:57 PM   #686
Derpy

I am currently:

Hey thecoldone, its okay. Its okay. Its over now. You're safe. I promise. <3

Old 02-06-2013, 06:36 PM   #687
TheColdOne

I am currently:

Thanku, hope you okay

Old 02-06-2013, 07:49 PM   #688
Derpy

I am currently:

I'm alright rn. Thanks, wbu?

Old 03-06-2013, 09:32 PM   #689
TheColdOne

I am currently:

Not a lot been in house scared to go out

Old 04-06-2013, 02:35 PM   #690
Derpy

I am currently:

I'm here for you

Old 08-09-2013, 12:30 AM   #691
CyleeWG

I have been emotionally abused by my mother for years. It started with her telling me I was a dissapointment and an embarassment, but I never fought back and so it began to escalate. within a month it got to the point where i would come home each day to hear her yelling at me, she would saythings suchas I am unattractive, talentless, stupid, useless in every way and would never have a future. she would tell me that i was dilusional if I thought i would ever amount to anything. I cant remember a time she has ever told me she was proud of me. Looking back now I realize that she had alot to do with me begining to sh... The hardest part was knowing that even the person who is supposed to love you unconditionally couldn't love me.

CyleeWG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2014, 06:29 PM   #692
1982Bob

Wow, that must be hard to listen to every day. Is there any way that you can talk to your mom about how you feel? Sometimes my mom says that I do things that are disappointing but I know that she is proud of me and believes in me. I used to feel like you do to but once I talked to her we worked things out and I fell better. Sometimes it helps to talk about, but I'm sorry that she yells everyday and says those things about you. I am working through my issues and know that what I do to myself is about me and am am learning to take responsibility for myself, sometimes its easier to blame others rather than work on ourself, I am learning this slowly and how to care for me. I hope you can talk to your mom and work things out, I am sure she loves you unconditionally.

1982Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 06:21 PM   #693
xxjuliexx

*bump*

:hugs: tada magic i dunno how i got this -------> Í
hi julie 'm 26 i love hugs i have people in my head and they will talk to u. they will behave and they wont hurt u they are...
owen nearly 10 and doesnt like being touched
amy 11 quiet and shy
kate 15 has lotsa anger but is nice
so basically i'm that weirdo who talks to herself...hi...

xxjuliexx is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)