Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 27-03-2010, 02:42 PM   #1
rickyy

not a competition, your problms are real

People get depressed for so many reasons

The depression is real but it can be caused by many things

Solutions vary with the cause

One person may need meds, another somebody to talk to, another career advice or real assistance

When you feel that you have to "prove" the sincerity of your problems, that means you are talking to the wrong people.

It could be for some people they need to change the way they look at things where pthers needs real tangible help

respurces exist but how to find out about them

in my case? no job. i love somebody want to marry her, need job to make it happen

dont know how to get another job. bit lost.

rickyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2010, 05:26 PM   #2
Katiee
It's full of lonely.

I am currently:

I'm sorry you're a bit lost.
Is there anyone you can talk to? Maybe visit the job center to see about jobs?
Hope you figure something out.

<3.

Katiee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2010, 06:07 PM   #3
Gone.

Why do you feel that you need a job to marry someone? I am sorry that you are unsure as to what you feel you need right now. I wonder if you are actually talking to the right person, as you mention there are so many different possibilities in your post. Maybe you could search on the internet or look in the newspaper or jobcentre for jobs. When I wanted a job (and I realise that it was only part-time but still...) I put my details into 30 different places and I ended up with three. It sometimes seems as if it really isn't going to happen, but a little perseverance and it will do :)

Take care xx

Left.

Gone. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2010, 07:14 PM   #4
NicolaRose

I am currently:

Understand how depressing it is, the way things are right now getting a good job can be very hard.....but keep on tyrin, do as much as you can.

Do you have any qualifications, or have you just come out of college/school?? Maybe there is someone you can talk to about what you can do or how you can hollow a carear path.
Try to go to the job centre as well, and apply for as many jobs as you can.
You may also be able to do an apprentiship or go into training to get some experience.

Why do you feel you need a job to marry this person?? I know weddings can be expensive, but it can be done without alot of money. I understand that you probably also want security for the future. Maybe talk to her about it and see how she feels, she may not care about if you have a job or not.

I'm not aware of your background or what job you are after, but I sure there are plenty of things you can do

NicolaRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2010, 12:04 AM   #5
Miss Grace
A Work in Progress

I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickyy View Post
People get depressed for so many reasons

The depression is real but it can be caused by many things

Solutions vary with the cause
It couldn't have been worded any better. You're so right...solutions do vary with the cause. I think we all need a little bit of that persepective so that we can get the right kind of help.

Mental illness is no different than any other disease. Just as the diabetic did not ask for diabetes, or the leukemic did not ask for cancer; we did not ask for this disease. But we must fight it just as we would fight any other medical diagnosis and accept that it is not our fault that we fell ill. We, too, can survive.

Miss Grace is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)