RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 24-03-2010, 08:51 AM   #1
imjustkimxo
What's the use of wondering...

I am currently:
Triggering (SI) - here we go again...

It's been about three months since i've been on this site...It's been about that long since i've last cut.

But recently I've been going into this horrible downward spiral, where I can't see the positive in anything. There are alot of good things going on in my life right now and all I can see are the bad horrible things. And that disappoints me and makes me angry at myself. Which makes me want to cut. But i don't want to give up my 3 months so i eat instead. I've never eaten as much EVER as i'm eating recently...it's unsatiable, never-ending, but the food makes me not want to cut anymore.

This is a really random stupid pointless post and i'm sorry for wasting anyone's time...I'm in a really woe-is-me state of mind...this kind of sucks. Cutting never looked so good...and I really really want a burger

SI free since 12/20/09
~What the hell am i doing here? I don't belong here~

imjustkimxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2010, 09:31 AM   #2
Life is peachy

Awww *hugs*.
I think what's happened is that eating is helping you cope like cutting does, it's kinda replaced cutting in a way.
Although if you're eating too much then it can be unhealthy, which is never good either.
Three months is really good. :)
Just hold in there, soon you'll be able to see the good things around you and you'll feel better.

Hope you're ok xxxx.

Life is peachy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2010, 10:19 AM   #3
Pamelici0uss
Drama Doesn't Follow Me, It Rides On My Back

I am currently:

Good job on the three months, I'm proud of you!

As for the eating... Yeah, I could * swoosh * in and be all like: "Don't do it, try this and that" but I know it won't help, because I use food for comfort as well... But I found that cutting would give me an adrenaline rush and that THAT was the thing that got me hooked. So I tried to find other sources to get that rush and I found out that just playing sports or whatever gave me the same rush. Also, just goofing around kinda gives you a good rush.

You can do it, I'm sure. 3 months is very long and you know that you could cope with everything without cutting for 3 months, so you can keep it up. It's only gonna get better from here. It's hard... but if it hasn't been hard, it hasn't been real.

You can do it.

Sometimes Perfection Can Be PerfectHell...
... And Yet I Strive For Perfection.

Pamelici0uss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2010, 10:39 AM   #4
DontLookUp
Saffyx

I am currently:

3 months is so good!! well done :)

I'm sorry things are going badly for you :[
i hope you can keep finding distractions that work for you.
Hope your ok <3

♥ .I'm going to fall like I don't need saving. ♥
...My smile's just the armour I built when I was alone...

There was some part of me that hurt so badly, that I wouldn't ever be able to forget it.
It faded but the memories could bring it back any second, keeping me in the moment.
It would never fully heal. I could never really be free. I could never really be fixed.
Now I just have to work out how to live whilst being broken.
I feel like I'm dying.

DontLookUp is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)