RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 29-04-2009, 05:32 PM   #21
Alone and Scared
*Roby and Allie's Angel!*

I am currently:

Thank you Katy! *snuggles!*

You've been really kind to me, and if it weren't for you, I wouldn't have spoken about it, so massive thank you. You've really helped me.

I do feel pleased I spoke to her, but do still feel a bit stupid. I said about feeling it was small and insignificant and stupid and people went through so much more..... She said that I couldn't judge myself by other people, and that I shouldn't beat myself down about it, because different things have different meanings to different people..... Due to the fears and panic that what he did meant to me, the pregnancy and the fact that even then men were a danger, so it was really scary for me and meant something very different to what it would if I was a 'normal' person.... If that makes any sense. I still find it hard to believe, that I am 'allowed' to be scared and worried, but I dunno.... Confuzzlement much!

-“And the day came when the risk it took to remain tight inside the bud was more painful than the risk it took to bloom.” Anais Nin-

Allie, Mutt, Great Grandma, Hope and Humbug. I love you and miss you all. xx
Love you Caz, Kel, Roby &&Dasher. xx

Alone and Scared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2009, 05:34 PM   #22
Popple

It doesn't matter how 'big' or 'small' it was because it's obviously affected you massively or you wouldn't feel like that at least now you can get the right help to deal with it =)

You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.

Popple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2009, 05:36 PM   #23
Alone and Scared

I am currently:

Thank you Katy.

=) xx <3

-“And the day came when the risk it took to remain tight inside the bud was more painful than the risk it took to bloom.” Anais Nin-

Old 29-04-2009, 05:39 PM   #24
sponge

hun it was not funny and hell if i haad seen anyone do that well i probably wouldnt be going to that school anymore because id have been expelled.

but WELL DONE for writing it it was so brave!!!!!!!!!!

and hun just because it was above the clother it doesnt mean it was real and it was scarey or wrong IT WAS WRONG and tbh in a way it is just as bad as rape because your more confused because you dont know what to call it but hun you shouldnt stand for it and im sending loads of hugs and support.

oh and if you see him "accidentally" do grab...pull ...twist on his never regions he wont ever wanna go near you again.

im so sorry this has happened. but if you ever need to talk pm me.

x

Old 29-04-2009, 05:58 PM   #25
Alone and Scared

I am currently:

Thanks Sponge. =)

Your post means a lot. I was always so scared to talk about it, I didn't want to be told I was being silly, or I needed to shut up, or, you know? I suppose I was just scared, but I think it's been bubbling inside of me for about 9 years now, and it was when it got to a party I had to go to, it all sort of came zooming to the front of my mind and caused the panic that set in - and also, the feelings and everything again..... I remembered it more vividly than I ever had done, and I think that scared me..... =/

Old 29-04-2009, 06:14 PM   #26
sponge

yeh sadly the memories do happen but there are ways to deal with them there is a thread somewhere in abuse about grounding technuiques i dont find them helpful but i know loads of people do. and never let anyone tell you your being silly if you need to talk about something you need to talk and of.

i hope you feel better soon hun

and dont forget to pm me or katy if you need to talk because im sure she wont mind either. or anyone who comes in the abuse forums everyone is lovely and if you need to just pop into the safe room.... no one can hurt you in there!

Old 29-04-2009, 06:52 PM   #27
Alone and Scared

I am currently:

Thank you. =)

You're all being so kind, I feel so silly. Like I've said a million times before, I just feel so pathetic due to the nature of what happened.... You know?

But thank you for being so kind, I appreciate it so much. xx

Old 29-04-2009, 06:57 PM   #28
Popple

Thats understandable but remember it doesn't change anything and it was wrong and doesn't make you any less deserving of support. The feelings will go eventually.
If you need anything anytime feel free to pm/msn me
Take care
x

You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.

Popple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2009, 07:53 PM   #29
Alone and Scared

I am currently:

Thank you Katy, I think that's what I feel. That I DO deserve LESS support, as it was less, in my mind. I know you are all being so kind, but there is just that element to it, you know?

But thank you a million times over. xxxxx

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)