RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 30-04-2020, 12:42 AM   #1
ImFallenAngel

this hurts my feelings i get tired of people putting me down

I have been seeing this guy for 3 years, and at one point in dating he hit rock bottom and i offered to help him. some women i know keep saying oh he probably excepts the help and is like ewww uck get her away from me. And another woman was like hes not even attracted to you honey, he likes the help you gave him. idk why but this hurts. its as if people are saying im to hideous for him. Thats us, but i dont know why people keep saying this shit. even one girl at the club i work at yes i dance, said omg you are soooo creepy and gross im sure hes disgusted by you" it fucking hurts. And another girl said when i told her he always says he loves me and squeezes me at night that im sure he cant possible be into you, he loves the help you gave him, no way is he into you. and we got into a fight at work once and a girl said in the locker room im sure you drive by his house all the time and the poor hot guy is like ewwww weird stalker girl. i never drove by his house when we broke up. i have bdd and it makes me feel disgusting.

Last edited by ImFallenAngel : 30-04-2020 at 01:16 AM.
ImFallenAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
2 Hugs Given By :
Old 30-04-2020, 10:23 AM   #2
tamobhuuta

These people sound like they're not worth listening to. I'm sure you're not disgusting.

Ying tong iddle ai po!

tamobhuuta is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2020, 05:51 PM   #3
Shirayuki
No one deserves to be forgotten

I am currently:

Those sound like awful people who aren't worth listening to. I'm definitely sure you aren't disgusting <3

We'll make it together, one small step at a time

Shirayuki is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)