Live Help

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 05-03-2018, 12:23 AM   #53441
Serendipity.
fabulous.

The chances of anything like that happening are really really tiny but I understand the fear. Is there anything that would help you feel more relaxed?

I'm on a late shift tomorrow, so I start at 2.

"I know you're sad, so I won't tell you to have a good day. Instead, I advise you to simply have a day.
Stay alive, feed yourself well, wear comfortable clothes, and don't give up on yourself just yet.
It'll get better. Until then, have a day."

Serendipity. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2018, 12:30 AM   #53442
HopeRises

Ahh your lucky you get a lie in. I have uni at 9 :(

I'm watching friends and hopefully I will just fall asleep soon.

Life can be beautiful if you let it.
Step back, breathe and take it in

HopeRises is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2018, 12:45 AM   #53443
Serendipity.
fabulous.

Ughh that is horrible. I always hated 9am lectures. Didn't get to them half the time :P

I hope you do manage to sleep soon.

"I know you're sad, so I won't tell you to have a good day. Instead, I advise you to simply have a day.
Stay alive, feed yourself well, wear comfortable clothes, and don't give up on yourself just yet.

Old 05-03-2018, 06:36 AM   #53444
Entropy

I am currently:

Hope you two night owls got some sleep!!
We definitely still have snow up here... I think some of it will stick around for weeks, but all the main roads are clear now at least, some of the small roads and car parks and paths are pretty dodgy still though

"this is the room where you don't have to be brave"

Entropy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2018, 08:33 PM   #53445
HopeRises

How is everyone doing?

Old 07-03-2018, 09:04 PM   #53446
Serendipity.
fabulous.

Hello! How are you?

Old 07-03-2018, 10:25 PM   #53447
HopeRises

I'm alright ta. Still not feeling 100% though (physically).

How about you? are you doing any better sweets?

Old 07-03-2018, 11:09 PM   #53448
Serendipity.
fabulous.

Owh poor you :( I hope you feel better asap! How's your week going so far?

Still not great tbh. Muddling along though.

Old 08-03-2018, 12:21 AM   #53449
HopeRises

Please reach out to CC if needed. Sounds like things are getting worse?

I've been pretty busy with uni and work. Got a kind of rest day tomorrow but will be going to uni anyways to the library and tutoring I also have the drs in the morning.

Wish my anxiety didnt suck so much though. Apparently I can get beta blockers for my heart but now im worrying that it will slow my heart down too much. I'm definitely a constant worrier.

How has your week been?
Sleep time soon?

Old 08-03-2018, 12:48 AM   #53450
Serendipity.
fabulous.

Anxiety is a bitch *squish* Definitely discuss the beta blockers with your dr, I imagine they'd be able to put your mind at rest about your worries. That does not sound like a rest day to me! Do you have anything nice planned?

I don't know. Today has been bad but not as bad as the past few days. I saw my CC today actually, it was helpful-ish. She's going to speak to psych about meds. I just need to get this stupid anxiety under control somehow.

Old 08-03-2018, 05:07 PM   #53451
HopeRises

Well, apparently I'm not even allowed them because of my asthma which is a annoying. Idk right now :( trying v. hard not to burst out crying everytime I think about how hopeless I feel. I asked about referral to mh she said I need to ring the trust. I explained I can't ring cause of phone anxiety. I tried so hard for her to do something and all she gave me was a website for mindfulness stuff!!! Now listening to linkin park. Basically echos what I feel right now.

Glad you saw your CC and that she was helpfulish. How do you feel about the med situation?

xx

Old 08-03-2018, 11:48 PM   #53452
Serendipity.
fabulous.

I'm sorry things are so hard lovely. It's so frustrating that your GP wasn't able to help at all. Do you think there's anything that would make it easier / possible for you to make that phone call? You can do this. It gets better. I know it's really **** right now though. *squish*

She called me this morning, psych said to increase the lithium. I don't know. I don't feel like it will help. I don't feel like meds help but I'm scared to stop them in case they actually do.

Old 10-03-2018, 07:07 PM   #53453
HopeRises

I get that but so,etimes I think that is part of depressionAnxiety etc making you start thinking they don't work but I promise you they do. Please up the lithium. I know things aren't perfect but without the lithium you would most certainly be in a worse positition and you don't want that. I hope it helps.

Old 11-03-2018, 12:11 AM   #53454
Serendipity.
fabulous.

Thanks <3 I will be good!

How are you doing?

Old 11-03-2018, 02:34 AM   #53455
Juniperi

Sorry to drop in after such a long absence. I've been thinking of you all. I'm in a bad state :(

Juniperi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2018, 02:36 AM   #53456
Serendipity.
fabulous.

Jill! I was just thinking about you today. I'm sorry you're in a bad state lovely. *gentle cuddles* Would it help to talk about it?

Old 11-03-2018, 07:18 AM   #53457
Juniperi

Hannah, how have you been lovely?

I feel really hopeless. I don't know if I'm just getting sick or if my brain has broken again...I feel exhausted and sick and like nothing matters. I feel like I don't measure up and I feel so disappointed with myself for being back in this state. I don't even know what is wrong :(

Old 11-03-2018, 11:05 PM   #53458
Serendipity.
fabulous.

Oh lovely, I'm sorry you're feeling so bad. *squish* It will get better again, but I know it's difficult to see that when you feel so bad. Are you managing to take good care of yourself and get enough rest? Have you got any support in place at the moment? You are amazing, you can do this.

Old 12-03-2018, 04:24 AM   #53459
Juniperi

I'm resting as much as I can without falling behind with uni. I've reduced my work commitments and have contacted my main uni lecturer to find out what my options are if I can't pull myself out of this. I don't know what support I've got. I'm seeing my GP regularly. I'm scared of that even and especially scared to ask friends for help. The depressed part of my brain is telling me that none of these people care and that I'm an imposition...I think it's true really. I think for the most part that everyone is too busy to help and to care and I'm truly not worth the effort, not when I keep ending up in this place.

How are you??

Old 13-03-2018, 12:04 AM   #53460
Entropy

I am currently:

I’m so scared

"this is the room where you don't have to be brave"

Entropy is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)