Live Help

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 19-05-2017, 07:07 PM   #51841
Serendipity.
fabulous.

When are you going home Leigh? How are you feeling now? x

Yeah, not getting murdered is always good!

"I know you're sad, so I won't tell you to have a good day. Instead, I advise you to simply have a day.
Stay alive, feed yourself well, wear comfortable clothes, and don't give up on yourself just yet.
It'll get better. Until then, have a day."

Serendipity. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2017, 07:12 PM   #51842
Juniperi

How are you, Katie?

Hannah, I am most glad you did not get murdered on your date!

Leigh, I'm glad you're going to your appointment still. When you see them, can you try to give them a picture of how you are overall rather than just of how you are now? Maybe you could organise to see them again early on in the next semester so you can establish a relationship with them before your studies really kick off again. I'm not sure if that's how your system works over there, but it would be nice if you could engage support before you really need it rather than trying to sort it out when you're in the thick of it.

Juniperi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2017, 07:15 PM   #51843
HopeRises

Tomorrow hannah. I can't wait. I wish I could have gone tonight but it would have been a massive rush. I still haven't started packing though haha.

How are you?

Life can be beautiful if you let it.
Step back, breathe and take it in

HopeRises is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2017, 07:16 PM   #51844
HopeRises

Ninja Jill, how are you?

Old 19-05-2017, 07:19 PM   #51845
Juniperi

It's 4am and I can't sleep. I'm okay though.

Old 19-05-2017, 07:41 PM   #51846
Serendipity.
fabulous.

Owh Jill :( Is there anything that would help you sleep - a warm drink, some relaxation? I hope you can drop off soon.

Leigh, go pack!! I hate packing, I always leave it to the last minute!

"I know you're sad, so I won't tell you to have a good day. Instead, I advise you to simply have a day.
Stay alive, feed yourself well, wear comfortable clothes, and don't give up on yourself just yet.

Old 19-05-2017, 07:47 PM   #51847
Juniperi

I've got a heat pack now. I've got a few body aches so hopefully it will help. What are you up to today?

Old 19-05-2017, 07:51 PM   #51848
Serendipity.
fabulous.

I really hope that helps and you can get some sleep! I'm just pottering around at the moment, I have a night shift tonight.

Old 19-05-2017, 11:10 PM   #51849
Entropy

I am currently:

Excellent news about you not getting murdered hannah.

I hope you managed to do some packing Leigh

Hope you feel better soo Jill

I'm feeling unsafe. But relieved it's the weekend.

"this is the room where you don't have to be brave"

Entropy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2017, 01:19 AM   #51850
Serendipity.
fabulous.

I'm sorry things are so difficult Katie. Sending lots of love. Do you have plans for the weekend?

I'm at work with girl woes and feeling sorry for myself!

Old 20-05-2017, 04:55 AM   #51851
Juniperi

Unsafe in what sort of way, Katie? Would it help to talk about it? *hugs* I hope you've got some nice things on to distract yourself with for the weekend.

Oh Hannah. Girl woes are awful! Sending you loads and loads and loads of sympathy!

Old 20-05-2017, 07:35 AM   #51852
Serendipity.
fabulous.

Hey Jill how are you doing lovely?

Thanks for the sympathy! Plz also send chocolate! I can't work out what painkillers I can take so I've played it safe and taken paracetamol which does **** all so I'm really miserable haha.

Old 20-05-2017, 08:44 AM   #51853
Juniperi

Oh dear. Do some painkillers mix poorly with your meds? Not to be dramatic at all, but I don't think I'd make it through a period with just paracetamol. *sends chocolates* Hey you were going to send me a hand written letter a while back...where is it?!

I'm okay, just a little on shakey ground. I've got that feeling like my fight or flight is constantly activated (well, more my flight than my fight) if that makes any sense. I'm fine, just feeling easy to knock.

Old 20-05-2017, 09:56 AM   #51854
Serendipity.
fabulous.

It does make sense, and feeling like that can be so difficult. *squishes* Is there anything that helps? Are you managing to do nice things for yourself? For what it's worth, I think you're amazing.

I KNOW, I'M TERRIBLE!!! It's on my to-do list. Like, literally on my actual list which I promise I will be powering through in the next few days!

Yay for chocolate :D Yeah, ibuprofen is the only thing that helps for me! I gave in and took some so I feel better now. Pretty sure it's fine!

Old 20-05-2017, 10:46 AM   #51855
Entropy

I am currently:

Glad the ibuprofen helped hannah, that's no fun but I agree ibuprofen is > paracetamol

What are you both up to this weekend?

I am going to try to plan some nice things to do this weekend but I'm not good with ideas :/ and it's raining :(

Old 20-05-2017, 12:33 PM   #51856
Juniperi

You're amazing too, Miss Hannah. I'll start working on something to send to you too :) Glad your lady woes are sorted for now and I hope thr ibuprofen actually is fine! I'm trying to be calm and do yoga and limit work stress (hence the break from camp work and trying not to stress about having too little work outside of that). Sometimes it works and when it doesn't I just try to recognise it for what it is. I'm trying not to judge myself for crying randomly or reacting to things in stupid ways.

I recommend a musical YouTube adventure, Katie. I've found some great stuff on there this year. Look up:

Hindi Zarah- Imik zi mik (live recording)
Robyn Adele Anderson- The Greatest
Raphaelle Gualazzi- L'amie D'un Italien
The Piano Guys- Peponi
Lindsay Sterling- Shadows
I went on a bit of a traipse through Moby's old stuff in YouTube Land the other day too.

See if you like this stuff too. Even if you don't hopefully it will lead you to something you like.

I'm hoping to learn a few songs from each decade on ukulele going as far back as the 1920s. If you're really looking for a distraction, Katie, you could send me a list of the top songs from each decade. Only if it's something you'll enjoy doing though!

Old 20-05-2017, 03:55 PM   #51857
Voldemort

Hannah, your not supposed to take ibuprofen with lithium. I think a once off would be fine but in general it's a no go. Ibuprofen is an NSAID and you can't take them with the ole lithium.

Voldemort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2017, 05:47 PM   #51858
Aubergine
You've got this.

I am currently:

Hello.

How are you all?

I was awoken by police officers knocking on my door this morning looking for my next door neighbour. It's the second time the police have been round about them. I know they smoke drugs because I can smell it in the corridor, but I'm not sure if that's why the police have called. They're quiet and polite when I see them and never cause me any trouble (the drug smell never comes into my flat) so I hope they're OK/not in trouble.

“Our defeats are softened and our victories are sweetened because we did it together.” - Toby Ziegler.

This isn't everything you are.

Aubergine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2017, 06:56 PM   #51859
Entropy

I am currently:

Thanks Jill those are some good suggestions :)

How are you Amy?

Hi ducky how are you? Try not to worry about your neighbours, it could be anything that the police want to speak to them about.

I am having an A+ afternoon. Jenna taught me how to play the viola and I'm watching harry potter and colouring and doing maths and logic puzzles and it's nice.

Old 21-05-2017, 09:48 PM   #51860
HopeRises

RAwwwr how is everyone doing?

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)