RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 21-04-2012, 07:07 PM   #821
Petrichor
No Sylvia Plath

I am currently:

That's really great if you can feel like that from doing smething productive. I totally understand the selfconciousness and feeling bad about yourself thing. I'm probably going to be getting a lot of that tomorrow as it's Aikido gradings. Which has also been my added insentive forresisting urges for the past few days.

And yet, by heaven, I think my love as rare,
As any she belied with false compare.

There she was. Gone.

Petrichor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2012, 07:13 PM   #822
Gone.

Yeah I know... it's an odd feeling ;).
Good luck with your gradings tomorrow. Hopefully it'll be some incentive for you to keep going!

Left.

Gone. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2012, 03:53 AM   #823
crazykat
Fight for another day

_Aamanee_ well done for getting to the shops

That's great Nic, well done :)

Chan well done for resisting urges

Belle well done lovely

"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."

crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2012, 01:34 PM   #824
Pi.R^2
Pathologically flamboyant

I am currently:

ALL the heroics, ALL the days!
I've been away from this thread for a while, so I hope I don't miss anyone out in this epic post!

Hazel- well done for booking the haircut, I hope it went well. jpgs?
Laura-yippee on the potential employment front!

Allie- Well done for planning to do ambitious things! I hope your driving lesson went well? I also hope your cousin behaved herself well- small children can be hard work!
Kia- I'm so proud of you for making it to college for that half-day. Keep trying to go when you can, it will be worth it in the end [*serious big sisterface!*].

Alex-Well done for standing up to your grandmother. Although the consequences could be scary, in the long term, letting people know when you feel they are out of line is much more productive than hurting yourself :)
Annabelle- Congratulations on taking the brave step of asking for help. Well done for scheduling instead of flidding also, and for getting the zumba training done. And well done for going to CBT, I hope it was OK!

Ilana- *cheerleads* Well done for trying to work on your intake. You can do it, I believe in you <3
Katy- Hooray for your navigational talents! Sorry I was essentially too lazy to come meet you at the station...

Carmen- Well done for talking to your room mate and evaluating the best approach to recovery. You're awesome! And I'm so pleased you made it to your therapy appointment, that's very brave <3 Did it go well?
Andrea- Congratulations on making the brave decision to eat properly for dinner :) Well done also for not being disheartened by not being able to go out; I like the 'try again tomorrow' attitude :P

Claire-Rose- where to start? You have engaged in ALL the heroics! Well done for getting yourself to the doctors, especially as it required a phone conversation to make the appointment o_O Might I ask what a sweetson is? In addition, congratulations for going to your uni stuff, and talking, and eating food and then resisting urges.
Annabanana- So proud of you for resisting the urge to restrict, and I'm so glad you survived the ball; hope you enjoyed it!

Marie- Well done for not spending ALL the money on ALL the bad things- hope you bought yourself something nice instead! Glad you managed to clothes shopping too, and I love the meme =D
Aamanee- hallo there, welcome to the thread! Well done for managing to eat sensible meals :) Glad you managed to get to the shops and also avid self-harming; that's wonderful.

Gabz- I'm so pleased you are pleased with your new clothes! I agree, there ought to be jpgs! Well done for stepping out of your comfort zone and buying something new!
Jodie- I'm glad. I'm proud of you and I love you.

Kat- Well done for talking to your counsellor about difficult things. I hope she/he/it was able to provide some helpful feedback.
Clare- Congratulations for stepping away from the fight and not self-harming; that takes a lot of courage.

Nic-HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! And very well done for eating at your party, that's great :) I hope you enjoyed the celebrations!

No other sadness in the world would do

Pi.R^2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2012, 01:35 PM   #825
Pi.R^2
Pathologically flamboyant

I am currently:

And that took me ALL the time to write, so everyone has to read it in great detail :p

No other sadness in the world would do

Pi.R^2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2012, 03:10 PM   #826
The War Doctor
Man ist, was man isst

I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narcissa View Post
And that took me ALL the time to write, so everyone has to read it in great detail :p
I read it. Well done.

Uhh... I got out of bed despite not really wanting to and am currently eating a not-altogether-satisfying breakfast. Not very significant, but *shrug*

EDIT: And then I went and bought food. What a busy day I've had.

Last edited by The War Doctor : 22-04-2012 at 04:25 PM.
The War Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2012, 06:20 PM   #827
Petrichor
No Sylvia Plath

I am currently:

Quote:

Claire-Rose- where to start? You have engaged in ALL the heroics! Well done for getting yourself to the doctors, especially as it required a phone conversation to make the appointment o_O Might I ask what a sweetson is? In addition, congratulations for going to your uni stuff, and talking, and eating food and then resisting urges.
Thank you *blushes*. I don't normally do any heorics so it is a little out of character for me to post here so much. i guess I'm just trying to convince myself I am headingin the right direction, albeit slowly. I actually have no idea what a sweetson is. I probably mis-spelled/typed something epicly. The only thing I can think close to it is 'sweetcorn'? Possibly? You should get somekind of hero sticker just for the legths of your posts.

I passed my aikido gradings today! So, so happy, especially with the positive feedback I got. I had a panic attack directly after IU graded but I managed to hold it together until I was out of the dojo at least, and had calmed down by the time they gave out awards and resisted urges.

And yet, by heaven, I think my love as rare,
As any she belied with false compare.

There she was. Gone.

Petrichor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2012, 08:55 PM   #828
high.hopes
Kia!

I am currently:

I read the entirety (not sure that's a word) of your post Jenna... Thank you & well done to everybody else! You should be proud of everything that you're doing at the moment too.

I managed to get through the whole way through my dad's birthday party last night even though i was uncomfortable in a million different ways.

Keep fighting everybody. <3

And there will come a time, you'll see, with no more tears. And love will not break your heart, but dismiss your fears...

high.hopes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2012, 08:57 PM   #829
Intaytia

I am currently:

*peers round the door*
Am I too late to the party?
Can I join?

Intaytia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2012, 09:10 PM   #830
The War Doctor
Man ist, was man isst

I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thina.Simunye View Post
*peers round the door*
Am I too late to the party?
Can I join?
I only joined in today and nobody's kicked me out yet, I'm sure you'll be fine.

Old 23-04-2012, 09:44 AM   #831
Gone.

Yesyes Justiene :D
Join now! *sprinkles moivational glitter on*
& Conor, have some glitter, also!

Left.

Gone. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2012, 09:51 AM   #832
crazykat
Fight for another day

Conor well done for getting out of bed and eating

Well done for passing Chan :)

Kia well done for getting through the party

Justiene of course you can join

"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."

crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2012, 04:10 PM   #833
Emo
OLDER THAN SPACE AND TIME - THE TARDIS

I am currently:

The following content has been hidden - Reason : Si trigger
its been 3 weeks since the last time i cut
Been feeling like i need to cut but am keeping busy instead and focusing on other things

Emo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2012, 05:23 PM   #834
Scaredy-cat
I am the very model of a modern major general

I am currently:

I am being a complete mess and a wuss right now. But it cheers me up to read that other people are doing good things :)

He was no longer jean valjean but no. 24601 -les miserable

Some of life's mysteries will never be solved, such as why, after spending an entire evening listenong to Bach, do I find myself humming "the birdie song".......

I am reaching, but i fall, and the stars are black and cold, as i stare into the void of a world that cannot hold- les miserables

Scaredy-cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2012, 08:21 PM   #835
Intaytia

I am currently:

Thanks guys :)

Aamanee - how did you get on with your urges? Hope you're okay.

Scaredy-cat - would you like to talk about what's upsetting you?

Intaytia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2012, 08:31 PM   #836
offlineforever
Left RYL

Quote:
Katy- Hooray for your navigational talents! Sorry I was essentially too lazy to come meet you at the station...
It is alright, you made me challenge myself to do something and I did it without completley freaking out like I thought I would.

Quote:
*claps*

I have been epic today... recieved all my recovery bracelets in an attempt to get started properly tomorrow/at midnight. I have resisted all the silly urges that appeared a while ago and continue to do so.

About to edit my RYL thing to say this.

Am I allowed to put the hero brigade into my sig yet?

Left.

offlineforever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2012, 09:53 PM   #837
Scaredy-cat
I am the very model of a modern major general

I am currently:

Thanks, that would be kind of nice. But maybe not in the hero thread :)

He was no longer jean valjean but no. 24601 -les miserable

Some of life's mysteries will never be solved, such as why, after spending an entire evening listenong to Bach, do I find myself humming "the birdie song".......

I am reaching, but i fall, and the stars are black and cold, as i stare into the void of a world that cannot hold- les miserables

Scaredy-cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2012, 09:59 PM   #838
The War Doctor
Man ist, was man isst

I am currently:

Amanee, congratulations on 3 weeks free!

Katy, I wish you the best of luck in your recovery and well done for resisting urges so far.

I've had a less-than-heroic day, but I've resisted certain serious urges for the time being.

Old 23-04-2012, 09:59 PM   #839
Emo
OLDER THAN SPACE AND TIME - THE TARDIS

I am currently:

The following content has been hidden - Reason : Religious content
Not so good ...i know as long as i keep reading the Qur'an and praying i know i will be ok ...have to keep busy because if i stop i know my mind is going to go down the road of cutting and i know that that's not good. For tonight i have to wait until my last prayer for tonight and then head to bed ...

everyone is doing so well ...proud of you all

Emo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2012, 10:01 PM   #840
The War Doctor
Man ist, was man isst

I am currently:

Amanee, sorry to hear you're struggling at the moment, but at least you know to keep yourself and your mind busy. The urges will pass with time, and you'll get through this.

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)