RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 25-08-2009, 01:17 AM   #18761
Katey-lou
struggling to hold on

I am currently:

AAARRGGHHHHHHHHAAARRRGGHHHHH i HATE FEELING LIKE THIS I HATE IT SOSO MUCH!!!!!!

sorry heads a bit of a mess tonight, ive just had enough of it.

*locks self in room and cries* maybe ill be safe in here :(

*hugs* to everyone

Theres a little truth behing every just kidding,
A little curiosity behind every just wondering,
A little knowledge behind every i dont know.
And a little emotion behind every i dont care.

Katey-lou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2009, 10:18 AM   #18762
zowie

*Cuddles Helen* You CAN do this darling, you've managed to get through these feelings before and you can do it again.

*Hugs shadowedsoul* What's happened hun? It's alright if you don't want to talk about it, that's fine, but I'm here if you need me. We all are.

*Hugs Secrets* That's okay, I hope you feel better soon :) Here if you need to talk.

*Hugs Rach* If this person is your biggest supporter, they're probably the best person to tell. Try not to worry, chances are they'll want to help you through this. Good luck.

*Hugs Kahlia* I'm sorry things are tough at the moment. Try to reflect on how well you've done - One year! That's a huge achievement! I'm so proud of you sweetie :)

*Hugs Katey* Try to stay strong hun, I hope you feel better this morning.

---

I've been feeling really sickly for the last couple of months. Some people think it may have been the run up to the swine flu, and now I'm just regaining myself. But I don't know.
I told you all about how eating became an impossible task, well now I'm able to eat enough - But afterwards I feel sick and have stomach pains. I've been feeling tired and lethargic, and generally pretty sick.
Hopefully it'll pass. I'm just getting all paranoid that there's some underlining problem.

-
x Plumeria Sister x
-
Forever thankful to RYL
<3

zowie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2009, 11:33 AM   #18763
MammaMia

Arwen, I think you should speak to your gp sweetie, that really doesn't sound good. Yes I'm being hyprocritcal here but sounds like you should just get it checked. It may be nothing, but as you have other symptoms, they may have a better idea than just feeling sick all the time. When I was at Jade's and was feelign very very very sick, they couldn't diganoise anything other than 'possible viruis' because it could have been anything. However...more symptoms...usually point to something. Sorry am rambling now.

I know I can get through this feelings, I just don't want to anymore. Too tired of fighting. Too tired of the urges. Too tired of battling every waking minute. Too tired of many things to be honest. *sighs*

One of my best friends isn't doing too good and I let her down massively last night. I made her think I didn't care (or something) anymore and so she gave up fighting against this guy who keeps abusing her :/ Then went out walking dodgy streets, possibly took an od but definately collasped. I sent her (psycho!) sister back (as she'd gone out to find her but stormed off home) and haven't heard anything since other than "She will be"

Have left RYL.

MammaMia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2009, 12:48 PM   #18764
Kahlia1981
Call me Kahlia please

I am currently:

*hugs Arwen* - I agree with Helen that you may need to get yourself to a GP and get checked out .

*hugs Katey* - Try to stay safe hon

*hugs Helen* - I know the feeling all too well with not wanting to fight for everything. Right now I'm in a battle to get treatment ....

*hugs everyone*

She shouts, she screams, she smashes your dreams . . .
Would you mind if I killed you? Would you mind if I tried to?
'Cause you have turned into my worst enemy,
You carry hate that I don't feel: It's over now
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE

* Proud Plumeria Sister * My Support Thread * I got lei'd in vets *
* My RYL Family: big brother Doikers; little sisters MammaMia & flutterby butterfly *

Kahlia1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2009, 03:01 PM   #18765
PapaBear
Shayne, legally, as of 7/14/09

I am currently:

found out why the cougar attacked my pony. rabies, big time. i had to round up all the cats and revaccinate them. not fun.

because Mae was exposed to the virus and her body would act as an incubator and allow the virus to grow and mutate and likely infect my animals, i had to dig her up and send her to be cremated :(

i think, that to be honest, it was harder to have to dig her up and let her be cremated, than it was to see she'd been attacked and killed. =(

twiztedwonderland is my baby bear

PapaBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2009, 03:29 PM   #18766
Breifly_Tragic </3
Clear Eyes. Full Hearts. Can't Lose.

I am currently:

*Hugs PapaBear* Sorry to hear that it was so hard! Hope you're ok.

*Hugs to everyone else*

I feel like this is all I can do right now. Just sit...and type...try to help other...because i just don't want to stop and feel what i do anymore....I'm going to slip off this edge and I'm at the stage where I couldn't care less. Maybe I'll just let go instead.

*Goes to corner and curls up*

"And just like the movies, we play out our last scene. You won't cry, I won't scream."
"There's just chaos, and violence, and random unpredictable evil that comes out of no where. && rips you to shreads."
<3RYL House<3

Breifly_Tragic </3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2009, 09:07 PM   #18767
Detour. Derail
~* Formerly Voice Of Reason*~

I am currently:

I'M SICK OF FEELING SO AGGITATED ALL THE TIE!!! FFS!!!
I hate this. & Who I am. & how I KNOW that there'll only be one person who will make an effort when I'm gone.
I feel bad saying that. But its happened before. I move away. People are like "awww I miss you!!" and then slowly but surely...nothing. And before you know it....it's been two or three years and they arent the person you once depended on.

...&& the cracks begin to show...
**Lex**

Detour. Derail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2009, 09:40 PM   #18768
Breifly_Tragic </3

I am currently:

Don't hate who you are. You are an amazing person and you will make some good friends in Uni && I'll be here all the time you know this!
Don't let him get to you so much doll, he's only doing it because he's bitter he lost you.
Chin up sunshine. Do NOT fall because of that scum bag.

"And just like the movies, we play out our last scene. You won't cry, I won't scream."
"There's just chaos, and violence, and random unpredictable evil that comes out of no where. && rips you to shreads."
<3RYL House<3

Old 25-08-2009, 09:44 PM   #18769
Detour. Derail
~* Formerly Voice Of Reason*~

I am currently:

****ING BASTARD!!!
You want attitude?! I'll give him ****ing attitude!!!
He better stay out of my way. I swear to god Jade. I'll kill him.

I DONT HAVE AN ATTITUDE!!

Big girls dont cry. They get even.

Its people like him who make me cold and hard and bitter. Thats not who I am

...&& the cracks begin to show...
**Lex**

Detour. Derail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2009, 09:51 PM   #18770
Synthetisk
salt the earth

I am currently:

*shuffles back in*

Woah, it's been a long time...

i'd only come here seeking peace
i'd only come here seeking me
it seems i came to leave

Synthetisk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2009, 11:07 PM   #18771
shadowedsoul

I am currently:

hmm thanks zowie. hmm everthing has gone wrong at work, getting my ass kicke dand a writen waring for somthing so dam stuiped its unreal. my perents hit the roof. and just yelled at me, i guess if im being fair,they had every right to be angery, i brought this on myself. im trying to fix it. it might be unfixable. and i might loose my job. if that happens im screwed. it doesnt help anything my mum shouting at me calling me a lazy bitch, and yelling in my face do you have any idea what you just done to this family. meh i frigging hate me so much,why was i ever born. =/

shadowedsoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2009, 02:22 AM   #18772
Kahlia1981
Call me Kahlia please

I am currently:

*leaves hugs for everyone*

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE

* My RYL Family: big brother Doikers; little sisters MammaMia & flutterby butterfly *

Old 26-08-2009, 02:41 AM   #18773
MammaMia

*hugs Kahlia and hides back in the denial tent*

It's fine.
I'm fine.
I'm not passing out again.
I'm not wantitn to go out for a walk.
I'm not wanting to cut.
I'm not wanting to od.
I'm not wanting to die.
I'm not 4 weeks free :'(

Have left RYL.

Old 26-08-2009, 05:42 AM   #18774
SoMuchMore
-Laura-

I am currently:

*hugs helen* I'm sorry things are bad for you right now... I wish I knew what to say, hope you feel better and are staying safe.

I was talking to my friend today about how i've been... and he said, "OD-ing is bad, but cutting, i'm down with that." It seemed so odd to me hearing someone who had never even known anyone who SI'd before me to say that he is cool with cutting. I dunno why it's bothering me that he said that. I just hmm.. words are leaving me at the moment. sorry.

<3

forgiveness is the release of all hope for a better past
- buddy wakefield

I won't give up if you don't give up

SoMuchMore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2009, 09:12 AM   #18775
Breifly_Tragic </3

I am currently:

*hugs to all*

Its officail I gave in. && I'm past caring. I'll hold my head high and like its all fine.

"Hold your head hig little girl, they're jsut dying to see you fall"

Welll no ones gonna see it. No one but me. && you lot I guess.

&& Alex you are NOT cold or bitter. && you're right big girls DO get even...we do it by not showing how much they get to us. Stay strong. Unlike me :)

<3RYL House<3

Old 26-08-2009, 09:15 AM   #18776
PapaBear
Shayne, legally, as of 7/14/09

I am currently:

i got depressed. i also got bored. so i bleached my hair, then dyed it bright blue. oddly enough, it made me feel better. sweet =)

twiztedwonderland is my baby bear

PapaBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2009, 10:56 AM   #18777
MammaMia

*hugs Laura back* Thank you sweetie

Wow Shayne, sounds like fun :D

Not having a good day. Collasped twice before bed. Then wasn't asleep til gone 3am. Then woke up about 7.30am and couldn't get back to sleep (but did) and have been waking up since. Then when down the stairs and passed out as I was heading down them, so obviosuly fell.

Have left RYL.

Old 26-08-2009, 11:29 AM   #18778
lolly_x

helen you need to get checked out.
You eating hunni bee

Old 26-08-2009, 12:10 PM   #18779
Kahlia1981
Call me Kahlia please

I am currently:

*offers hugs for everyone*

I went on a Leave of Absence from uni today just telling them straight out that I couldn't write and that was the reason why. I did a huge walk, some 90 minutes or so and got quite sweaty so now my wrist splint smells even worse as does the skin inside it. I had a phonecall tonight from the mental health team and they are going to ring me on the weekend. The chick didn't realise how much the shoulder surgery has damaged my life. Not that I'm ungrateful that it happened, but I would like some freedom and my independence back. It made me realise how much I've lost and now I feel kinda down. Oh well.

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE

Old 26-08-2009, 12:21 PM   #18780
MammaMia

*gentle cuddles Kahlia* Sorry it's not more. I'm sure the surgery will have benefits for the long term rather than current short term???

Have left RYL.

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 5 (0 members and 5 guests)