RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 02-05-2012, 11:57 PM   #901
chinahorse

I am currently:

Love this thread, really well done to all :)

So today I ordered a new card to reign in the impulse spending (as I won't know the number of a new one) and then I got actual shower scrub/ exfoliater so I can stop using a kitchen scourer and then I went and sought medical attention despite it being difficult to do so. Fair to say I feel reasonably heroic right now.

Given enough tea I could rule the world.

chinahorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 12:20 AM   #902
Unbreakable.
Proud member of the BBH

I am currently:

Insanely proud of you Lillieface <3

The sun.

The moon.

The truth.

Unbreakable. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 04:13 AM   #903
akita

I am currently:

Today was another camera up the nose. Although he went super slowly and had to put gel on it so it wouldn't be too uncomfortable and it wasn't, only when it touched the back of my throat and made me gag.

Oh oh oh and I was awake this time!!! But I did it again!!

I have to have surgery like before the end of this month so i dont choke to death.

akita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 11:44 AM   #904
DontLookUp
Saffyx

I am currently:

I really like this thread so im gonna crash :)

Well done Akita, i would have been waaay too scared for that!

So I'm nearly done on an essay i never thought i would get done, and
The following content has been hidden - Reason : triggering SI
I haven't cut for a whole year as of today

♥ .I'm going to fall like I don't need saving. ♥
...My smile's just the armour I built when I was alone...

There was some part of me that hurt so badly, that I wouldn't ever be able to forget it.
It faded but the memories could bring it back any second, keeping me in the moment.
It would never fully heal. I could never really be free. I could never really be fixed.
Now I just have to work out how to live whilst being broken.
I feel like I'm dying.

DontLookUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 06:48 PM   #905
Unbreakable.
Proud member of the BBH

I am currently:

Wow, that is quite impressive!

*hands out party hats*

The sun.

The moon.

The truth.

Unbreakable. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 09:09 PM   #906
high.hopes
Kia!

I am currently:

Well done Lillie, that sounds like a big step! A very positive and brave one at that!

Akita, that does sound very uncomfortable! Well done for managing.

Saffy, congratulations on such a long time free!! Thats amazing, and also for managing with your essay!

As you've probably realised, i love this thread and post far too often.
I did my drama exam today... I've missed lots of rehearsals but we got amazing feedback anyway! I was even brave enough to ask them to keep a backlight on instead of holding a full blackout as i'm majorly scared of the dark.

well done everybody!

Last edited by high.hopes : 03-05-2012 at 09:10 PM. Reason: apparently i can't spell names...

And there will come a time, you'll see, with no more tears. And love will not break your heart, but dismiss your fears...

high.hopes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 07:55 AM   #907
akita

I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontLookUp View Post
I really like this thread so im gonna crash :)

Well done Akita, i would have been waaay too scared for that!

So I'm nearly done on an essay i never thought i would get done, and
The following content has been hidden - Reason : triggering SI
I haven't cut for a whole year as of today
Thanks and well done to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrustingDreams View Post
Akita, that does sound very uncomfortable! Well done for managing.
Thanks.

akita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 08:01 AM   #908
Gone.

Kate - good luck!

Kia, well done in going to your exam and for asking for the backlight on!

Lillieeee, you're wonderful, well done! :D

Andrea, that sounds as though it must have been really difficult... but at least you powered through! That's great!

DontLookUp, that's a fantastic achievement! Well done!

I'm about to go to my ED appointment and, this week, have co-lead three zumba classes. Apparently, although I looked terrified to begin with, they went well and everyone enjoyed themselves! I also lead my first session with the Beavers in the forest which will edge me a little closer to a qualification!

Left.

Gone. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 08:22 AM   #909
little.ophelia

Lillie! More than reasonably, you are indeed a hero. I'm so proud of you. <3
Akita, that sounds pretty scary, I'm glad you were able to be brave!
Saffy, that's incredible :)
Kia, that's awesome. Far too often actually equals you are just incredibly heroic. I'm so glad it went well!
Belle, so glad they were fun, I know it's been tough. And yay for going to your appointment!

You are all awesome, and have my stamp of approval.

Last edited by little.ophelia : 04-05-2012 at 03:34 PM.
little.ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 10:13 AM   #910
Cbear

I am currently:

Everyone is doing really well

My heroics were calling the phone company because they stuffed up my bill and I usually hate talking to strangers (well anyone) on the phone but I was very polite and managed not to get too anxious. I did engage in ALL the whining about it later but still.

I also did some more volunteer work for my fave charity and have organised to start my regular volunteering again. Oh and I told the family about certain objects triggering me so they don't leave them around... Feeling pretty heroic :P

Cbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 11:02 AM   #911
Lilo

I am currently:

Well done all you heroes

After a blip of having all the woe and crying all the time last week I seem to have bounced back.

I am eating properly again, am getting up before 9am and have recently joined the gym and starting swimming which makes me feel so much better about myself. I also didn't need to see my psychologist this week as I was feeling perfectly fine. I also randomly saw and spoke to my brother last Sunday after not having seen him for about 7 months so that was good.

Keep up the amazing work everyone!

Lilo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 11:16 AM   #912
Gone.

Ilana, you're MORE than awesome! <3

Cbear, well done for phoning - it can be really stressful to talk to strangers, especially about something their company's done wrong! Also, well done with doing your voluntary stuff - that can be great to take your mind off things - and telling your family about certain objects! :)

Laura, that's fantastic! It can be really hard to be motivated when you just don't want to bother existing. With your psychologist, remember that you can see them even if you are feeling fine, to discuss that and how to elongate it! It's not a weak thing!

The ED appointment is over! I was actually honest with her about some things. Now I've just got work to get through and will be seeing my friend/maybe two tonight, so that'll be nice.

Left.

Old 04-05-2012, 11:22 AM   #913
Lilo

I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shine. View Post
The ED appointment is over! I was actually honest with her about some things. Now I've just got work to get through and will be seeing my friend/maybe two tonight, so that'll be nice.
Well done for going and being honest with her

I hope that work isn't too stressful and have a great time seeing your friends tonight

My paint samples for my room just arrived and I think they made me more excited than they should of done

Old 04-05-2012, 11:27 AM   #914
Gone.

Thanks, love :)... I'll try to be more super honest next week!
And I'm sure I'll have a nice time tonight.

Oooh, I'm looking into re-decorating (still) - what colours are you going for?

Left.

Old 04-05-2012, 11:34 AM   #915
Lilo

I am currently:

Quote:
Thanks, love :)... I'll try to be more super honest next week!
And I'm sure I'll have a nice time tonight.

Oooh, I'm looking into re-decorating (still) - what colours are you going for?
As my bedroom has a bay window and gets a lot of light I'm putting a big block of colour on one wall which will be a dark pink or purple colour and I haven't decided on the rest lol. But the double bed I want is black so the colour scheme will ether be black furniture and pink paint or black furniture and purple paint.

It's actually my first time on decorating a room that is mine and can make it my own space so I'm actually quite excited

Old 04-05-2012, 11:35 AM   #916
Gone.

Sounds awesome - I'm sure you're quite excited! I would be! Jpgs when it's done, yes?

Left.

Old 04-05-2012, 11:51 AM   #917
Lilo

I am currently:

Quote:
Sounds awesome - I'm sure you're quite excited! I would be! Jpgs when it's done, yes?
Of Course!, I just went and painted some of it on the wall and it looks really nice , I will upload loads of Jpegs to Facebook & RYL when it is all complete, I never realised how expensive beds and mattresses were until I started trying to find some though

Old 05-05-2012, 11:15 PM   #918
Emo
OLDER THAN SPACE AND TIME - THE TARDIS

I am currently:

On Tuesday my husband is leaving for 3 days to go to a funeral in Oxford am going to be at home by myself apart from the Wednesday when my sister will be coming up for a few hours ( that's if she turns up) my husband will be back on the Thursday at 11.30 pm
I have to look after myself and the cats for that time ...i have never been left on my own for that length of time in 6 years and i am very scared about it...i need to make sure i eat and feed the cats make sure they have water and i need to take my medication as well and not OD on it my husband is giving me enough to do me for those 3 days and some Valium in case i need it , I also have emergency numbers like the crisis team etc just in case i need them...am scared that something is going to happen to my husband while he is on the plane ...that the plane might crash or something ...i have never been on a plane in my life and unsure of the safety stuff they have...my husband says that they are safe and nothing like that will happen
But am still scared...i could really use the support of this thread while my husband is gone
Thanks

Emo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 11:31 PM   #919
Ninja Orange

I am currently:

*cuddles* Aamanee. Planes are much safer than cars, your husband will be fine. Get him to call you as soon as he lands so that you're not worried, and meanwhile keep yourself busy, watch a movie or something for the hour or so while he's flying. It'll be ok. :)

Ninja Orange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 01:08 PM   #920
Emo
OLDER THAN SPACE AND TIME - THE TARDIS

I am currently:

yes am getting him to call me as soon as he lands ...well when he can
Am going to try and keep myself busy while he is away as long as i stay busy i will be fine
its just when voices and thoughts get the better of me that i need to watch out

Emo is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)