RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 03-03-2012, 02:56 AM   #521
ChocolateMarvel

I am currently:

Well done Lana!!! <3

Well done for showering Laura, I tend to give up personal hygiene when feeling low so well impressed at le showering!!!

Well done Marie for getting through what must have been a hard day, physically and emotionally and still being supportive and creative and lovely! And 3 out of 5 is good!

Second that Lillie has been very heroic and will give her a special hero hug when I see her :p

ALL the hugs for ALL the people at ALL the times on ALL the days!!! <3

ChocolateMarvel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 07:29 AM   #522
Cbear

I am currently:

Today I actually did stuff like go swimming and made cakes for my mums birthday and I'm going out to dinner. I'm pretty happy with that considering how sore and sick ive been!

Well done to everyone else! Your all champions :D

Cbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 12:45 PM   #523
fawkes
Fat Bastard Extraordinaire.

AMAZING HEROICS! So many of them I am sorry I can't respond individually. But it is truly inspiring.

I've called St Michaels House, and am on a short waiting list - though I have the option if I feel I need it of speeding it up..
I am managing a small amount each day and have agreed with a dear friend to try not to lose anymore/maintain. So yes. Minor but something.

OH! And I'm alcohol free for a few days which is always an up-and-up.;)

fawkes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 07:03 PM   #524
Gone.

AMAZING :D.
Well done everyone! <3

Yesterday I told my parents about the trip to the doctor last week and that she said I was anaemic and might have a stomach ulcer. They don't know anything else but it's the small things!

Left.

Gone. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 07:11 PM   #525
[Luna]
Dwight, You ignorant Sl*t

I am currently:

Very well done Belle! That's really brave x

[Luna] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 09:57 PM   #526
Petrichor
No Sylvia Plath

I am currently:

I made posts in my university forum despite fearing what people will post back about me.

And yet, by heaven, I think my love as rare,
As any she belied with false compare.

There she was. Gone.

Petrichor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 10:17 PM   #527
Rodolphus
#Azkafam

Ritzi, that's not minor, I don't think, you're making a very brave and very positive choice to maintain and I am proud of you <3 *sticks a huge hero sticker on your face*

I'm proud of you for telling your parents that, Belle, I know it's hard to open up and talk about things with people you're not used to talking to, and at least this way your parents will know a part of what's wrong if you fall poorly <3 *gold stars your cheek* :3

Well done, Claire.

Now I'll play your ghost as my ace, whenever I'm led astray.
But I am actually good, can't help it if we're tilted.
I'm in my right place, don't be a downer.

Rodolphus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 01:51 AM   #528
Pi.R^2
Pathologically flamboyant

I am currently:

AHHH, MY LOVELY THREAD, HOW I HAVE MISSED YOU!!!

Alex- Well done for getting your friend to throw your blades away, that's so brave. Also hooray for speaking to your doctor, I hope the person you're referred to is nice and helpful.
Kate- Yay for looking after a sick friend; I would probably of just been like lol, emetephobic, I'm off home :p

Kia- it's so lovely to see you on this thread. You should post on here ALL the days, because you are so heroic. Like, engaging with CAMHS, being so brave everyday, looking out for your brother, and really working hard to move on from what happened 11 months ago and reclaim your life. You seriously have now idea how much you inspire me <3
Bethany- SIX MONTHS FREE!! That's amazing!!! I hope you did something special to mark the occassion! [shit, that could be interpreted the wrong way. I mean something like getting an RYL bracelet or making a cake!] And well done for talking to the bus driver, we'll have you at a London meet talking to ALL the people in no time!

LeClaire- well done my lovely! I am le proud! And woe of woes, I youtubed that song and whilst I vastly approve of the lyrics, I don't like the song. I shall have to compose my own hero song...
Lana- 3 days free is good. Well done my love.

Laura- Well done on nutrition and personal hygiene! That is always an excellent achievement for the day!
Marie- 3 out of five stickers is great! And I am super-nosy, and want to know what they're all for!

Lillie- As Marie said, you were really heroic. And I'll save you from hero stickers and give you like, a hero badge or something :p
Jenna- Well done! Ohwait, that's me. Man up and eat a burger.

Jodie- like Marie said, you've been a hero. I know it's so ****ing hard at the moment, but you've made so many little victories recently. Don't look back. You're going to be ok <3
Katy- Well done for engaging. I know that's a big thing for you.

Cbear- well done for doing stuff! Hope you had a fun time swimming and cake-baking and going out for dinner!
Ritzi- so proud of you sweetheart. I hope St Michael's house can really help you, because you deserve so much happiness and health. Well done for making the decision to try to maintain weight. You can do it. I believe in you :) And yay for being a few days free of alcohol!

Belle- I'm glad you've managed to tell your parents at least a little bit. I hope they can be supportive <3
Claire-Rose- well done! I know how scary such things can be, and I'm glad you were brave enough to give it a go. I hope the responses are pleasing :)

Well done all of you wonderful heroes!!

We may not see eye to eye, but we can respect each other's opinions and find the truth in them.
Perhaps in those honest conversations, instead of demonising each other,
we might see each other as imperfect humans, doing our best. ~ Jodi Picoult

Pi.R^2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 10:09 PM   #529
Zombie..

I am currently:

today i managed to go on the bus with my husband with out having a panic attack and i managed to go to my LGBT group ok

Zombie.. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 10:38 PM   #530
MunchBox
I threw my pie for you.

I am currently:

I picked up my new meds today, even though the pharmacist was giving me rather peculiar evils. Anyway, I took them as instructed along with my current ones.

Sweetpea

MunchBox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 01:05 AM   #531
Pi.R^2
Pathologically flamboyant

I am currently:

Alex- well done for fearless bus adventures and going to the group! Do you enjoy the group? I like that the hero brigade is in your signature

Mary- Well done! Very happy for you, and I hope the new meds help :)

Today I am one month free of polls! And in more serious news, I've just been Pro-Recovery and Brave and increased my calorie goal, so now I have to eat ALL the foods ALL the days!! Well, at least an uncomfortably substantial amount of the foods ALL the days :p

We may not see eye to eye, but we can respect each other's opinions and find the truth in them.
Perhaps in those honest conversations, instead of demonising each other,
we might see each other as imperfect humans, doing our best. ~ Jodi Picoult

Pi.R^2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 01:30 AM   #532
fawkes
Fat Bastard Extraordinaire.

Alex (?) Well done! I'm really glad you managed to get out and go to it.

Mary (?) I hope the new meds help - well done!!

Jenna - bravery and courage - huge Hero points. <3 You can do it.

fawkes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 01:36 AM   #533
Ninja Orange

I am currently:

Jenna, I am very proud of this goal! *sends sparkly thoughts in your general direction*

Ninja Orange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 09:44 AM   #534
Bellatrix
Voldemort's Bitch

I am currently:

YOU GUYS ARE ALL KINDS OF AWESOME!

Yes.

Imperfection is underrated.

Bellatrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 10:27 AM   #535
Lilo

I am currently:

This thread always makes me smile

Today I got up early, had a shower and got changed, have eaten a very nice yummy breakfast and have even gone to Costa Coffee to get a lattee :P

Lilo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 10:48 AM   #536
[Luna]

I am currently:

Despite my counsellor cancelling on me, I still managed to go out with the police and show them where the incident happened. I thought I was going to have a panic attack but I didn't so yay :)

Old 06-03-2012, 10:49 AM   #537
Lilo

I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LavaLamp. View Post
Despite my counsellor cancelling on me, I still managed to go out with the police and show them where the incident happened. I thought I was going to have a panic attack but I didn't so yay :)
You deserve all the hero stickers!!

Thats really good that you managed to do that, You should be proud of yourself

Lilo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 02:02 PM   #538
Zombie..

I am currently:

I love going to the LGBT group its nice talking to people there was only there for a little while but had a cup of coffee :coffee:and a chat with people
there another group that i want to go to on a Tuesday mornings but it means we have to get up early and my husband plays x box for most of the night chatting with friends in the us and don't come to bed until 3-4 am and my husband don't wake up until 12pm .:typeD:

yea i though i would add it to my sig looks cool with the zombie there
lol

Old 06-03-2012, 05:19 PM   #539
[Luna]

I am currently:

^ your sig is AMAZING!!

Old 06-03-2012, 05:22 PM   #540
Zombie..

I am currently:

The following content has been hidden - Reason : SI triggering
i told my husband to get rid of all the blades in the house.

thanks lavalamp

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)