RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 25-08-2007, 07:43 PM   #81
pea soup

I am currently:

To Little Jimmy:
i think of you every day...its been years now. but i will never forget your goofy smile or your caring ways. i love you sweet boy.

To Jar:
only a few months have passed. i still miss you terribly. you know my father died almost 3 weeks ago. i know you would have helped me through it. i wonder if you guys have met somewhere wherever you are. i hope youre riding on the wind and having the time of your life, my friend. i love you Jar jar.

To My Father:
i dont know when i told you i loved you last.
it had been a long time.
im sorry i cut you out of my life.
at the time, i felt it was necessary.
i hope you can hear me and know how much i do love you.
you hold a place for me wherever you are papa.
love you.

pea soup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2007, 05:35 PM   #82
FallingStar
~*Music Obsessive*~

I am currently:

Ben.
Cancer is a bitch.
I still miss you. It's been 3 and a half years. It feels like a day.
Ironic that you should have passed away on Valentines day.
You allways were the hopeless romantic. :P
I don't see mikel much any more. He's moved back down to Florida.
He couldn't handle being here now you're gone.
15 was too young to die.
I miss you so.

"But I could have told you Vincent. This world was never ment for one as beautiful as you."

FallingStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2007, 03:04 AM   #83
howlie,
allons y

I am currently:

Never forgotten

I love you ans i miss you

you and i are going to have a love affair
and it won't work out but somewhere in the middle
god knows we tried

howlie, is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2007, 03:14 AM   #84
Bwana
Lizz!

I am currently:

I love you daddy. I can't forgive you yet... but I still love you.

Bwana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 07:55 PM   #85
ImperfectMe
Messy Creation

I am currently:

I'm sorry I'm screwing up my life. You really should of lived instead...I feel so guilty. It's my fault you died. I'm so sorry... If I hadn't been born first you would of made it. I love you...I'm sorry...

and there she goes with her head in the clouds again, ignoring the drama and chasing her dreams. because to her, reality is a stranger.

ImperfectMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2007, 12:59 PM   #86
one_step_closer
The Shadow of the Day

I'm sorry if I don't think about you much today, I just want everything to stop hurting so much.

I put it down on paper and then the ghost does not ache so much.

Don't try to calm the storm, calm yourself, the storm will pass.

You didn't come this far just to come this far.

one_step_closer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2007, 04:15 PM   #87
Heaven Knows
This Member Has Left.

I am currently:

i'm actually doing it tom.i'm getting better.i'm trying to stay true to everything i promised you.i'm getting happier.i finished my a-levels.i'm not letting this take over my life anymore.i'm trying not to push people away.i'm going to uni in 2 weeks.and it's all thanks to you.i just wish you were here to see it all.i love you.

Heaven Knows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 07:05 PM   #88
*Scarlett*
R.I.P Mum

I am currently:

Now the true is out and i thought that would make it all better, but it doesn't. Knowing what happened makes it worse because the reason your not here is stupid. I have to believe your in a better place. I know we should forgive her but now i don't feel like i can. I hope she knows what she's done and what the world has lost because of her.

RIP sweetheart.

*Scarlett* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 05:57 PM   #89
chopsie

I am currently:

I miss you so much, its been 15 months nearly since I last saw you,held you, kissed you, RIP my darling I love you

chopsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 07:01 PM   #90
Louise
A Ray of Hope

I am currently:

I will miss you auntie Janet and Uncle Bill you will always be in my prayers. I love you both..x

“Never lose faith in yourself,
and never lose hope;
remember, even when this world throws its worst and then turns its back,
there is still always hope.”

Louise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2007, 07:14 PM   #91
Victim+Of+Hate
This Member is currently Banned

I am currently:

I miss you matt
with all my heart and soul.
we'll meet again soon sweetheart
i promise.
just give me a few more years.

i love you.

Victim+Of+Hate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 01:19 AM   #92
x-dying-inside-x
*Dan*

I am currently:

i miss you.
i keep seeing you but it cant be you i want you back.
i need you back.

" my precious, precious child, I love you and I would never, never leave you during your times of trials and suffering. When you see only one set of footprints it was then that I carried you" you were carried out of are lifes into the next and when its my time to leave this life I know i will be carried into the next life with you.
I wish i had my world complete again.
'Can we protend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars, i could really use a wish right now' BoB

x-dying-inside-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2007, 04:26 PM   #93
Just Believe.
It's Hard to Fight When The Fight Ain't Fair.

I am currently:

Abigail, although I only met you once when I was up a couple of years ago, when I head you'd died my heart skipped a beat. You were a gorgeous girl lovely and you had a stunning smile. If only you'd never gotten into that car..R.I.P God needed another beautiful angel.

Daniel you are missed so so much. You will never be forgotten I promise you that, Christian and Ian are missing their third musketeer, they won't find a replacement either, no one like you. You were 1 in a million boy. I just wish this didn't have to happen so soon, you had suh a wonderful life ahead of you. I can't believe it's nearly been 8 months..hope your having a ball up there.

Lindsay, I so badly wish that I'd died and not you. If I hadn't been there you would be here. You'd be living one hell of a fantastic time, I know you would. I will never get over what happened and I'll never be able to accept that it was meant to happen. I'm so sorry I took away your chance to live but you will always always be apart of me. I love you and I always will x

Forever & Always

Just Believe. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2007, 04:46 PM   #94
Devia_Angelus87

I am currently:

Klo :- Though I never truly knew you baby girl....you had my heart from the first time I see your picture.....Your beautiful smile captured my heart and I will always remember you....I'm sorry I couldn't have come before you went....but I hope I helped your mum come to terms with it better

Max :- Another little boy I never got to meet....but still....I visited your grave a couple of times....once alone to sit and think about things....and I wrote you a song....its not alot but....I know your family loved you very much....and I know Sam misses you...her little brother

Grandad :- I knew the last picture that I took of you....would Be the last picture I ever took of you....I don't know how but...I'm glad I took it....you was getting better by then but....still....It sits on my shelf now....in a silver frame....and I had a tattoo done for my 19th...something Nanny said to me "Aim High"....when I was staying there after you died....I will always be proud of you...I love you x

Aunt Rose :- Uoy evol syawla lliw I.....I miss my valentine cards....Yours was often the only mail I got for Valentines.....I will always remember playing piano in your living room....and I'm sorry I wasnt strong enough to come and see you when you was ill.....I knew it would be my last chance and yet....I just couldn't....Your funeral was lovely....and Trevor cried...much like I am now....I don't think I cried properly for your passing...but I love you....Thank you for taking us out when we was little....GNP xxxx

Uncle David :- Dad says....that nobody truly knew you....I can relate to that....I think you had a hard life....but I hope that you are ok now...wherever you are...I hardly knew you...but i will always remember the cups of tea when we went to see Nan...and will always remember the animals you loved so much....I chose some of the music for your funeral...I hope it would have done you proud...The family truly come together at your funeral...for the first time in years....I can't say I miss you....but I know Dad misses his big brother

I love you all

Paul x

Devia_Angelus87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2007, 11:11 PM   #95
Pennacious

I am currently:

Daddy-

I am so sorry for telling you that I hated you...that I wanted you to suffer and die, I did not mean it. I was angry Daddy, I was upset because I knew you were in so much pain, and I knew you were dying. I just was fighting to hold onto you Daddy, because I love you more than you could ever truly know.
I know that you did not mean what you said to me too Daddy. I know that I did not cause your cancer like you said I did, and I know that I was not a mistake. I know that you never meant it when you said that you wish that I had never been born. You were just angry like me Daddy.
Daddy, I wish you were here. I wish that I could take back what I said to you, I feel so horrible and discusting that I said it Daddy. Those words I said are still to this day haunting me. I did not want you to die Daddy. I wish you were here back on this earth with me, alive and healthy, and I wish that you never got cancer in the first place. I wish that you and I could hang out and talk like we used to, go to the job sites together and work side by side. I want to hug you Daddy, I want to spend time with you. Not having you around has been so hard on me Daddy. I just feel like a huge piece of me is missing, and I cannot get it back. I do not really remember you healthy Daddy, I only remember you sick and dying, deteriorating right before my eyes. I remember your labored breathing, and the oxygen tank. Our house smelled of sterility. I remember the tubes and wires of all of the equipment, and I remember your cold and clammy body. I do not want these images in my head anymore Daddy, I just miss and love you so much Daddy, and I want us to be together again, and I do not want to wait. I just miss you, I miss you so much my heart breaks...
I love you Daddy!

I know what it's like to want to die. How it hurts to smile. How you try to fit in but you can't. How you hurt yourself on the outside to try to kill the thing on the inside. ~ Girl Interrupted

I hurt myself before others get the chance...
I hurt myself because others hurt me and I can't stand the pain...
To tell the truth, I'm afraid of recovery because it means I have to let go...

Pennacious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2007, 11:36 PM   #96
Queen Crabbit
Are you a florist?

I am currently:

I still miss you.
I wish you could see me here.
I'm struggling, quite a bit. But I'll get through it.
I miss you.
I hope you're okay.
Someone special said something to me about not thinking of you as dead. It made sense. I like it. It makes things easier too.
I know I don't need to, but I want to go to your grave.
I hope he'll come with me.
I haven't been since the funeral.
I just want to see you. Well, if that makes sense.
All my love.
Your grandaughter.

&& then buffy staked edward. the end.

Queen Crabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2007, 12:10 AM   #97
Queen Crabbit
Are you a florist?

I am currently:

He's going to come with me :)
I started crying.

&& then buffy staked edward. the end.

Queen Crabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2007, 07:42 PM   #98
x-dying-inside-x
*Dan*

I am currently:

ive got are song on and it made me think about the good olddays, ecase thats all theyare now the old days.
life will never be the same without you.
you would been at college now and it makes me think about what you could be doing right now.
im at college for you i want to be a doctor because of you. i want to save people that canbe saved like you but they didnt do anything but send you home to find out that the killer bug had gt hold of you and was not going to let go. i hate them for that, i you hae been 16 now, omg 16.
this wold be so different now, i was saying to my mum the oter day about how we might not be friends now but you woul still be alive nd that would be a big differnt to you being dead.
i was 11 when you died i lost my best friend at 11, thats mad bu when people ask i let you know that your mybest friend and always will be.
the good old days are wih me all te time and istill think i see you in the street or i see two sisters like how you an amy used to be.
omg life has changed so much.
rest in peace lucylocket.
i still love you.
xxxxxx

" my precious, precious child, I love you and I would never, never leave you during your times of trials and suffering. When you see only one set of footprints it was then that I carried you" you were carried out of are lifes into the next and when its my time to leave this life I know i will be carried into the next life with you.
I wish i had my world complete again.
'Can we protend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars, i could really use a wish right now' BoB

x-dying-inside-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2007, 12:34 PM   #99
secret scars

I am currently:
v

hi dad how is it going. i ove and miss you. it may seem weird but sometimes i think you are still somehow here with me. take care.

secret scars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 03:38 PM   #100
zowie

I don't feel you near me. I imagine you are around, but I know you're not there.
Please, mum, come look after me.

-
x Plumeria Sister x
-
Forever thankful to RYL
<3

zowie is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)