RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 31-07-2018, 06:09 PM   #21
Sock

I am currently:

Thanks its calm for now
Been told i dont do nothing to resolve things between people

You have to do everything you can. You have to work your hardest. And if you do, if you stay positive, then you have a shot at a silver lining
'Rock bottom became the solid foundation on which I rebuilt my life'
“Courage does not always roar. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, ‘I will try again tomorrow.’”

Sock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2018, 02:26 PM   #22
Sock

I am currently:

The past few days have been ok. I still have moments with intense suicidal thoughts but they pass. Im having them right now. I feel pretty alone. Part of me misses him. But i shouldnt i feel angry. Im a terrible person. I wamt to hurt me.

You have to do everything you can. You have to work your hardest. And if you do, if you stay positive, then you have a shot at a silver lining
“Courage does not always roar. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, ‘I will try again tomorrow.’”

Old 15-08-2018, 07:03 PM   #23
Sock

I am currently:

I feel invisible. I make myself invisible. It's good though in a way. Hiding how i feel. Others can sow how they are feeling. Tell others . Make it everyone elses problem. So everyone is now worried and concerned about this persons problems. So am i. and thats fine. And i want to help them too. But when youre told to shut up when youre trying to help or told to leave the room. it hurts.

now im left alone in my own room to think about my problems, what i dont want to think about.

Old 15-08-2018, 07:32 PM   #24
one_step_closer
The Shadow of the Day

You can hide or share whatever you want here.

I put it down on paper and then the ghost does not ache so much.

Don't try to calm the storm, calm yourself, the storm will pass.

You didn't come this far just to come this far.

one_step_closer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2018, 09:54 AM   #25
Sock

I am currently:

I feel scared.
I tried to tell my mum. Not in words though. Telling anyone im scared feels wrong. I shouldnt feel that way. Theres no reason to be scared. Im terrified. I dont know why.

Old 16-08-2018, 01:46 PM   #26
one_step_closer
The Shadow of the Day

If you're scared then there is a reason, for you. It doesn't matter if you see no external reason or don't think it's right for you to be scared. Why do you think it feels wrong to tell someone you're scared? Can you try again to let someone know how you're feeling? Is there anything that makes you feel less scared?

Old 18-08-2018, 11:01 PM   #27
Sock

I am currently:

Because scared = not brave = bad. Hard to tell people bad things. Might not like it.
I feel panicky and scared. Cant sleep. Want to hurt self.

Old 19-08-2018, 01:37 PM   #28
one_step_closer
The Shadow of the Day

How are you today? Did you manage to get some sleep? I can see how you are getting from scared to = bad, but we all get scared and I'm sure you wouldn't criticise someone and tell them they aren't brave and that's bad if they were scared. It is hard to tell people bad things, both from how you feel and how they might feel and react. Is there someone who it feels safer to talk to?

Old 20-08-2018, 01:26 PM   #29
Sock

I am currently:

my head feels wrong. nightmars of my uncle. i feel wrong. i dont seemy counsellor for another week. i dont know how to feel. i feel bad

The following content has been hidden - Reason : ...
i didnt wnat it to happen. nonof it. i know its my fault though. i cant make it stop in my head. im so ddirty. icant change that

Old 20-08-2018, 02:49 PM   #30
Sock

I am currently:

If i didnt sy no or stopped it it must mean i must have wanted it. Im disgusting. Ive always been disgusting

Old 23-08-2018, 07:14 PM   #31
one_step_closer
The Shadow of the Day

Hey, how are you getting on? I'm sorry you're blaming yourself for things, it's easy to blame yourself but you don't need all that on top of everything else. Is it Monday that you're seeing your counsellor?

Old 07-09-2018, 04:29 PM   #32
Sock

I am currently:

i dont know if i should say sorry for not replyiing/posting or sorry for posting now...
things havent been great.
my mood is wrong - i feel scared or angry
work is stressful
theres been problems with payments - been told to wait. wont be long until
im broke. dont like begging for money so im not gonna enquire about my payments anymore. they dont like me. fed up of me.

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)