RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 28-01-2019, 11:51 PM   #1
broken_beyond_repair

I am currently:
Afraid to be honest with my care coordinator

I'm not sure if anyone will read this but here goes. I am looking for some advice and know that those of you who also use this site are understanding and less judgemental than some who have never experienced mental health illnesses.

I had a meeting with my care co-ordinator today and we rewrote my care plan. I told her that I hadn't SH'd since before Christmas and that was true, and she suggested that I text her if I wanted to do so, the problem is that her phone is turned off after 6pm. I relapsed tonight and I am so ashamed of myself and don't want to admit to myself what I did. I wondered if you were in my position if you would text your care co-ordinator and let them know that you had relapsed? I don't want her to be angry with me. I know that I will get into a dangerous cycle of secrecy if I don't tell anyone what I have done, but I also don't know if I can handle the pressure of other people wanting me to get better.

Thankyou

Hoping to survive final year of university

broken_beyond_repair is offline   Reply With Quote
One Hug Given By:
Old 29-01-2019, 12:31 AM   #2
Auror.
Camden

I definitely think you can say something. (And that it's a good idea to) Maybe your plan needs re-working so that it includes options for after hours as well, and that would help her be aware of that. If you need any medical attention (either just at home or from professionals) for what you've done, make sure you do that. Then you can say that you did self harm but have been seen to physically so she would not be concerned from that standpoint.

Please do not give me virtual hugs unless you are only using the hug function on threads. Thanks.

You can't always keep it separate.
This is happening, this is part of you.

Auror. is online now   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)