RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 06-10-2012, 12:44 PM   #1
dougle92
Stay strong, keep fighting.

I am currently:
Suicidal.

I've been suicidal since Monday now. Attempted hanging once but failed as I was caught, and last night debated doing it again but fell asleep before I could do anything. I generally just do not see a purpose in being here. I'm a bad person who hurts my family and boyfriend. I am fat and disgusting. I truly believe I don't deserve to live... I have the crisis response team coming to see me everyday and so far, even though I keep telling them I cannot keep myself safe.. they don't seem to care or do anything about it. I've cut so much and I need to do it again. I just don't know what to do. It's either end it and have it over and done with OR stay here, be miserable and cut some more. I'm bipolar too which isn't fun... another reason why I hate being here.

Stay Strong, Keep Fighting...

dougle92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 04:09 AM   #2
BVB949

I am currently:

Hey, welcome to RYL, I know you feel worthless, I understand the feeling, but things will be better someday. People say that all the time, but it's true, I never believed them either, but things are better for me now. If you don't want to hurt your family, nothing will hurt them more than for you to die. Just consider distracting yourself (listen to music, watch a movie, etc.). It would be better for you and those around you. Things will get better.

"Love is not like anything, especially a fucking knife!"
- The Used

BVB949 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 04:46 AM   #3
BrittianyNicole94
[[Tell them to remember hope, we have hope!]]

I am currently:

Heyy, I'm not exactly sure what to say right now, other than I'm all ears if you need someone to talk to. My inbox is always open. Stay strong, keep your head up<3

*hugs*

"Tell them to look up. Tell them to remember the stars. The stars are always there but we miss them in the dirt and clouds.
We miss them in the storms. Tell them to remember hope. We have hope." - Renee Yohe -

"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: It goes on." - Robert Frost -

BrittianyNicole94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 12:55 AM   #4
afraidtogetbackup

I am currently:

Whenever I start feeling that way, I think of my family and friends, especially my fiance and my nephews. they would all be so hurt and I don't want to cause them that kind of pain. It would be a worse pain for them to kill yourself than any pain you could cause them while living. I lost a couple friends from cancer, one was in her 30s the other in my grade (6th grade when she died), it was such a horrible thing to go through and I know it would be so much worse if someone I knew committed suicide. I'd constantly think, was there something I could have done, maybe called more often, been a better friend, etc. I would put the blame on myself.
Life is hard and things are miserable, but death isn't the way to solve the problem.
Your life is worth living because there are people out there who love you and would be devastated if you died even if you don't feel like it, it is the truth.
If you ever want to talk, feel free to pm or e-mail me. I don't get on here much, but I check my e-mail multiple times a day and if I see I have a pm, I will get on and respond as soon as I can.
*HUGS*

I can fly, I can fly among the clouds
All I need are a pair of wings,
outside help, and a little faith
You are valuable, don't let anyone tell you differently.

Love Gives Me Hope

afraidtogetbackup is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)