RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 17-03-2015, 08:25 PM   #1421
Just Believe.
It's Hard to Fight When The Fight Ain't Fair.

I am currently:

I am so blessed to have such wonderful people in my life, people who I can talk to you about and who understand me missing you. Elizabeth's present for me is possibly the most thoughtful, lovely and precious gift I have ever been given. Now it's the first thing I see when I wake up and the last thing I see when I go to sleep.

I miss you so, so much, I would give anything to have just one day with you, to know what you would be like, to know what it's like to have a sister.

I hope that you would be proud of me, I am trying to get my life back on track. I know now that I will always miss you and that's ok I'm allowed to but I have to make something of my life for both of us and somehow I will.

I love you Linds, you'll always be the other half of me.

Forever & Always x

Forever & Always

Just Believe. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2015, 04:03 PM   #1422
holdin_on

I am currently:

You left me to soon. I was so young and I feel like I hardly knew you. Even though you left me early on, I still have many found memories of you. Most days I wish I could have you back. Let you see the women I have become. I know there are things you would not be proud of but I know that if you never left, you would have always been there and maybe I wouldn't have done some of the things I have. I love and miss you. You'll forever be in my heart.

holdin_on is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2015, 10:50 PM   #1423
Snow White.
I am a fairy.

I am currently:

It's nearly been three years and I was thinking of you last night. How I miss you.

Snow White. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2015, 12:08 PM   #1424
Just Believe.
It's Hard to Fight When The Fight Ain't Fair.

I am currently:

25 years ago today you took your last breath. There is not a day that passes where I don't at some point think of you, what you'd be like, what I'd be like, what we'd be like if you were here. Friday was hard, our birthday always is but I have some pretty amazing thoughtful friends and I know you wouldn't of wanted me to be sad.

I will always miss you even though I never got to know you. You will always be a part of me. I wish I could see you and tell you how much I would have loved the chance to grow up with you. Wherever you are I hope you know how very much I miss you and that I will always always love you.

Shine bright gorgeous girl, I'll see you someday.

I love you with all of my heart xx

Forever & Always

Just Believe. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2015, 07:00 PM   #1425
Insouciance

I am currently:

It's been 21 years today and I miss you and love you so much. I feel that you were stolen from me and that you may not have known how important you are to me and how much I wish I knew you better. I'm sorry for being a disappointment. You had such faith in me and belief in me. I hope that one day I can live a life that's a testament to you. I'd so love to see you again but I will remember you always.

R x

Insouciance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2015, 07:53 PM   #1426
mikey
I'm a girl

I am currently:

I miss you Tracy. I miss your smile and your enthusiasm for life. I think of you often.

Oma, I love you and I hope I make you proud.

There are, it has been said, two types of people in the world. There are those who, when presented with a glass that is exactly half full, say: 'This glass is half full'. And then there are those who say: 'This glass is half empty'.
The world belongs, however, to those who can look at the glass and say: 'What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!

Terry Pratchett

mikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2015, 06:27 PM   #1427
[Luna]

I wish we could go back. Just for a day. Just the three of us in our little family.
I would give anything for a cuddle from you. I dream about you.
I remember the dream when I hugged you so tight and you evaporated in my arms. I sobbed so hard when I woke up.

You made me a strong person. You were the glue that held me together. When you died I fell apart and I've never been able to put the pieces back right
because I will always be missing you.

Let us go then you and I, when the evening is spread out against the sky, like a patient etherized upon a table
- T.S. Elliot

[Luna] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2015, 08:27 AM   #1428
[Luna]

Happy birthday.
I love you.

Let us go then you and I, when the evening is spread out against the sky, like a patient etherized upon a table
- T.S. Elliot

[Luna] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2015, 01:04 PM   #1429
Kleiner Angsthase
Finn

I am currently:

Merry Christmas, Mum.

You were always the glue that held this family together, and that's super obvious at Christmas because we no longer spend it together as a family. O and I are gonna be staying at his, Dad will be with C. C's moved in with him now, along with 4 cats!! Dad was always funny about cats when I was little, remember? And now he's letting four of them loose in the house. How bizarre.

I miss our winter adventures, going skiing, even the long journeys packed into the car, because I got to spend so much time with you then. You were always an adventurer, and I hope we didn't stifle that too much. I loved the stories about places you'd been. If there's anyone who lived their life to the full, it was you.

Our adventures together were somewhat tamer than before you had us, but I loved them nonetheless, and this evening I'll be thinking of you, because in the past we'dve been in some small, remote village in Germany, or maybe Austria, going for evening walks in the snow and then coming home to presents (and cake!)

No one talks about you much anymore. It makes me so sad, because you were such a big part of our lives for, well, 19 years in my case. I'll never forget though, I don't think any of us will.

I love you a lot. Give my love to P too, he's a good boy.

Don't ever let anyone tell you you deserve that.

Kleiner Angsthase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2015, 03:36 PM   #1430
hellokitty69

i miss you mum, like a physical pain in my heart

Old 24-12-2015, 04:02 PM   #1431
Bellatrix
Voldemort's Bitch

I am currently:

Mummy I wish you were here. I need you right now. I really need you to hold me. I'm hurting. Please, please come back to me. I'm all alone and scared. I need a cuddle.

Imperfection is underrated.

Bellatrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2020, 02:51 AM   #1432
The Worst Witch

I am currently:

I miss you.

The Worst Witch is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)