RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 19-04-2007, 07:00 PM   #21
klo_flo
Head Supporter

I am currently:

You do sound confused hun, I get like that when I have a rational voice telling me what I should be doing and what I know.... like you do with your food diary. However, there is the irrational voice that acts on your impulses even though you know they aren't good for you.

Everyone has these hun and perhaps dealing with some of the surrounding issues one at a time, will make it easier for you to listen to the rational voice? I dunno, just a thought.

With regards to what people think, I can relate - but also know that is going to make things a hell of a lot harder for you, and they don't need to be. You are missus important at the moment, that doesn't mean you won't neccessarily have to do things you don't like... but you need to do things to help you, regardless of what other people think hun. No-one likes to be disliked for any reason and if they dislike you, they aren't worth your time... especially at the moment!

I have faith in you though love and we are always here to help in any way we can *hugs*

Chloe xx

klo_flo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2007, 07:01 PM   #22
Mrs Sam
Nothing Special

I am currently:

can you maybe get ian to write down what your eating? and him keep hold of the diary and fill it in so you dont see what you've eaten?

Something Special.

Mrs Sam is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2007, 10:16 PM   #23
-Tough-Cookie-
Life is a contradiction at times - as am I

I am currently:

thank you guys... i luffs you!

i *think* i'm going to leave them till the end of each day and then do it and then put it in the folder and not see it again...then i only have to feel sh!t about it once in the day instead of 3 times.
I dont want a little peice of paper to make me worse again.
I REALLY hope on tuesday she changes her mind and says i dont need to do it.
Ians concerned about it two.... we were meant to have pasta for tea but i couldnt do it because i had had bread already.... so i had a salad...i just dont know!
I'm going to give her coppies f some writing i did with my last therpist....maybe that can help her understand why this is bad for me...
...or maybe it will be good in the long term and i just dont see it?
I'm not sure.

“Toughness is in the soul and spirit, not in muscles.”
----
----

-Tough-Cookie- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2007, 12:56 PM   #24
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?

I am currently:

*cuddles you* the fact that you are giving it a try at all is great and sounds like Ian is very supportive. take care of you sweetpea,
katy
xxx

'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter

Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2007, 03:18 PM   #25
klo_flo
Head Supporter

I am currently:

That sounds like a fab idea love... doing each meal on a seperate piece of paper and then you could even get Ian to put it in the folder and when you feel up to it, you can do it.

I think the fact that it is still something you are struggling with so much, might mean it would be something your Tuesday lady might want you to continue doing - but talking to her about it and giving her something you have written to read, is a great thing.

It is only paper hun, *you* are in control of what you chose to do, paper has nothing but the value *you* assign to it.

When you said pasta for tea, was that your midday meal or the one in the evening... people call them all sorts of things nowadays =P If it is your evening meal, I can understand that, carbs are heavy to have in the evening... so make something like that you midday meal [like I have done today] and then the salad for dinner, with some protein. I am having a chicken salad for dinner.

So now you know what I have eaten today =P... Katy is right, that a key focus of this situation is that you are trying and that is important.

Chloe xxx

klo_flo is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)