RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 03-03-2008, 10:36 PM   #1
Tears and Rain
Forum Mod.

I am currently:
'Meaningful' Quiz.

1. Is it difficult for you to look into someone's eyes when you are talking to them?
It depends what i'm talking about and who i'm talking to.. If it’s a situation I feel is leaving me vulnerable then I can't look into someone's eyes. It's just hard. Eyes are windows to the soul or something..
Generally i'm a good eye contact keeper in everyday sits though.. I think to talk to someone properly you need to make eyecontact.. yeh.

2. You are on a flight from Honolulu to Chicago non-stop. There is a fire in the back of the plane. You get enough time to make ONE phone call. Who would you call?
What random places to be coming to and from.. Um. Maybe my mum, to get a pen and paper and write down everything that I wanted to say to everyone. Or if I wasn't in too much of an "i'm going to die" state of panic I would use my brain and text someone close to me, tell them to not pick up when I call so it goes to answerphone...and then leave a longlong voicemail message to all my closest friends and family. Sorted.

3. You have to choose between your significant other and your best friend, who do you choose?
Totally depends on technically who's in the wrong. To be my significant other i'd hope they'd be a best friend anyway. If one is creating an issue then it's likely to be the other that I would side with. But at the end of the day love's strong and it'd be heartbreak to leave my significant other for my best friend. But in a sense heartbreak the other way too.

Oh god **** it. I'd run away, start a new life, and forget everything. I couldn't allow myself to ever choose between them.

4.You are at the doctor's office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live.

(A) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die?
I think I would yeh. Purely because it would mean as well as me wanting to make the most of the month left with them, they'd want to make the most of the month with me too.. And i'd of course need a reason for dropping out of 6thform. I understand the "what they don't know can't hurt them", but [maybe selfishly] I believe in the long run they'd want to have been able to have made the most of the time.. I know I would.

(B) What do you do with your remaining days?
Do everrrrrything.
Well, everything with my closest friends and family.

(C) Would you be afraid?
Yes. Not of dying, of being without the ones I loved.

5. You can have one of the following two things: trust or love?
Trust. Love - Trust = Broken Heart.

6. You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do?
Try to save the dog. No question. If they fired me anyway I wouldn't want to be working for such a bastard anyway.

7. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
I'm not sure right now.
Florida. I want to visit someone.

8. Think of the last person who you really knew that died. You have the chance to give them 1 hour of life back, but you have to give one year of your life. Would you do it?
If they wanted the hour back then yes, of course, anyday. Then again for selfish reasons I would too.

9. Are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend?
Well so far today i've been called a life coach three times by different people, so I must say/do something right as a friend?
I duno what kind of friend I am really though, so maybe?

10. Does love=sex?
No. Love is love. Sex is sex. Can be nice together.

11. One of your best friends dies, what would you do?
I'd be shattered. I have absolutely no idea. I don't want to think about it. I'll just cry.

12. When was the last time you told someone HONESTLY how you felt?
Stephaniedoodah last night :]
And Mirri actually.

13. What would be harder for you, to tell someone you love them or that you hate them?
Love them.
Check back to number 1.
Looking in the eyes. Saying love. Vulnerable.

14. What do you think would be the worst thing for you to give up on?
Life?

15. Besides romantic love, when was the last time you told someone you Iove them?
Umm Emma/Steph earlier I think.

16. If you had to go back in time and change one thing, what would it be?
Making the most of the time left.

17. Imagine. It is a dark night, you are alone, it is raining outside, you hear a noise. What do you do?
Depends what the noise is?
Most likely have a panic attack or sit rocking and make myself believe someone else was in the house ready to kill me. And text someone telling them this to calm me down and then realise it was just the wind and still be just as freaked out (Y)

18. Would you give a homeless person CPR if they were dying?
I’d try and give anyone CPR if they were dying, or find someone who could help more.

19. Are you old-fashioned?
Not really.

20. Which would you choose, true love with a guarantee of a heartbreak or to never have love?
Never love. You can’t miss what you’ve never had.

"Be nice. Think happy thoughts. Champion silver linings. Love all things (not just cute things like babies and kittens) & when you do love - love like they do in power ballads (you know like on a cliff with the wind in your hair and your eyes shut, knowing you'll never know love like this). Watch out for dog poo. Smile at people - even grumpy ones. Remember anything is possible & whatever you do always try to look on the bright side."

Tears and Rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 12:58 AM   #2
red_petal

I am currently:

1. Is it difficult for you to look into someone's eyes when you are talking to them?
Yes. No matter what I'm talking about, I can't seem to do it. It's even worse when I'm having a proper serious conversation I end up hiding my face.

2. You are on a flight from Honolulu to Chicago non-stop. There is a fire in the back of the plane. You get enough time to make ONE phone call. Who would you call?
I'd call my middle sister, the one I'm closest too.

3. You have to choose between your significant other and your best friend, who do you choose?
Well...my "significant other" is my best friend. So I don't need to choose. How cheesy. Really it's cause I have no friends.

4.You are at the doctor's office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live.

Family and boyfriend.

On the first day I'd have a family gathering with my dads side of the family, second day the same but with my mums side then the third day I'd spend drinking rose wine and listening to The Smiths with my sister and my boyfriend.

(C) Would you be afraid?
Yes. Not of dying, of being without the ones I loved <<< yeah that.

Well, you can't have love without trust.

6. You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do?
Try to save the dog. A good person wouldn't fire me for that. Although it would seem a little unlikely ie a bad excuse.

Wales or California.

8. Think of the last person who you really knew that died. You have the chance to give them 1 hour of life back, but you have to give one year of your life. Would you do it?
Well, it was my grandfather, who was quite old and very ill. I'd like to think where ever he is now, he is no longer in any pain. Bringing him back for an hour would put the whole family through it all again and I wouldn't like to see him or anyone upset and stuff. I'd happily give a year of my life for him but I don't know if that would be for the best.

Not at all. I'm unreliable, moody and like to keep to myself.

10. Does love=sex?
No. Just because you're with someone or you love someone, does not mean you have to have sex.

I'd fall apart.

Gosh. I don't think I ever have.

13. What would be harder for you, to tell someone you love them or that you hate them?
Either. I'm not good at showing emotion. Hate though, maybe. I'd be scared incase they'd beat me up haa but I'd rather the physical pain of that than being laughed at/rejected after telling someone I love them.

Life?

15. Besides romantic love, when was the last time you told someone you Iove them?
My sister today.

I wont say it here.

17. Imagine. It is a dark night, you are alone, it is raining outside, you hear a noise. What do you do?
Lock my bedroom door and panic.

I’d try. I'd probably just make it worse, knowing me.

Not really.

20. Which would you choose, true love with a guarantee of a heartbreak or to never have love?
Never love.

red_petal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 01:18 AM   #3
Kiss Me Furfrog
For the same thing, and the old sorrow

I am currently:

yes..i can't even look family in the eye, i know they can see through me, everyone can

my mum

i wouldn't chooses

yeah, i'd want people to know that i'm sorry for the way i was, and that i really do love them.
i'd do anything that'd make my family happy

(C) Would you be afraid?
not of dying but of leaving my family, especialy my twin sister sam, she's always said if you died i'd kill myself, i'v never spent a day apart from her and i never want to (omg i'm welling up now)

trust
save the dog of course!
New York.

yes

no. not at all

10. Does love=sex?
definatly not

i don't have a best friend so i dont know really.

i don't think i ever have

telling someone i loved them.
hope, it's pretty low at the moment, but i cling to every last bit possible

i havent for a while

i would change alot

scream and hide, i really have bad panic atacks in the dark, so i find it hard to breath.

of course, ignorance is not bliss

no

Never love.

Kiss Me Furfrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 01:33 AM   #4
Buttercup.
loveeeeeee

I am currently:

VERY. Other than I have anxiety issues so it's naturally tough, it makes me feel really self-conscious and awkward.

My mom, and I'd have her send my love to all my family and friends.

That is a terrible question! I think I'd have to choose my significant other, he is my best friend and I am closer to him than any of my other best friends.

Just my family, best friend, and boyfriend. They have a right to know.

Spend a lot of time with my loved ones.

(C) Would you be afraid?
Not of dying...just of leaving my loved ones behind.

Trust=Love. Trust.

Screw the job...save the dog.

London with my David.

Of course.

Yes.

10. Does love=sex?
Nope. They are different.

I would be heart broken...I don't even know what I would do. I would probably kill myself.

Today after fighting with Dave.

Love.

Life?

Earlier today

I would've spoken...

Scream bloody murder...that's what I do.

I don't know how...I would try I guess, or I'd call 911.

No.

Never have love. Anyways...if it was true love...wouldn't there be no heartbreak?

I wanna stay inside all day
I want the world to go away

Buttercup. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 03:02 AM   #5
thefuturebelongs2u
Bajeen/Nini

I am currently:

Sometimes. It depends.

I would call my best friend renee and tell her everything

My best friend. there will be other guys

No. They wouldn't care anyway, I can handle things by myself

Everything. I would also sleep a lot!

(C) Would you be afraid?
No. Just of leaving my family and friends behind

Trust. i need trust

Save the dog! they would be horrible people if they fired me!

China! i love it there

Yes. one hour is worth one life

Yes. I hope people love me!

10. Does love=sex?

Not always. I love someone but I won't have sex with them,

Cry and scream. maybe kill myself

I hope i will today. I did earlier

Love them.

Myself but it is happening

My friend Renee

Telling my friend

Freak out!

Yes!!

Kinda on somethings

True love

I'm okay... isn't that what I'm suppose to say?

God Mother: rainey little sis: gwen monkey of eternal sunshine: miss understud big sis: dereksarah
For I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord. Theyare plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope- Jeremiah 29:11

thefuturebelongs2u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 07:48 AM   #6
Kae
and with these hands I'll draw for you my heart..

I am currently:

It depends on person/situation.. for intense conversations its usually too hard, too much of a connection all at once
Him.. say goodbye, tell everyone else goodbye for me, thank you for being my .. him :P

cant they be the same person? :P then I wont have to chooose

the people close to me, yeah, but not everyone.. dont want to have to deal with all the "I'm so sorry.."s

Do things I'd like to have done over my lifetime.. spend time with fam/friends..probably write goodbye notes to everyone as thats something I'd do ;p

(C) Would you be afraid?
Yes, if I'm dying young I would be afraid of what was to come..

Trust

Try to save the dog, find some help

right now? really want to go to guyana..

haven't ever really known anyone that's died.. never been close to anyone thats died yet

I think I've been a good friend, so yes

10. Does love=sex?
nope

Break.

Him over the weekend.

Love them

myself

er.. I dunno.. Jax? a while ago?

Letting myself start the si..

huddle in fear with a phone nearby? XD

I'd try

In some regards

true love

--
<3 Kae

never let it stop you. never let them tell you you can't do it, because every moment you fight you're winning a battle. never let the set backs stop you. when you're hurt, when you're tired? keep going. don't give up.

Kae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 09:28 AM   #7
romancandle
And all you want is sleep/But all you get it pills

I am currently:

I'd say so. Not sure why. I think it may be the whole shame or lack of self-confidence thing.

Mom. She's known me the longest, and I know her love is unconditional.

My significant other, sadly enough. I don't see my friend enough, and I know she'd understand.

Yes. Ones that I'm close to.

As much as I can :3

(C) Would you be afraid?
At first, perhaps.

If I can't have both, I'd rather have neither. I think both, in a good relationship, have to go hand-in-hand.

Save the dog.

Japan. With someone, I hope :3

Yes. Of course.

Maybe.

10. Does love=sex?
No. Sex is a product of love, in my mind.

I'd be crushed.

I don't know. I'm so afraid to sometimes.

Love them.

My future aspirations.

Today. It was my Mom and Dad.

Nothing. Good and bad, I'll take it.

Grab a knife and check that **** out, haha.

I would be afraid to.

In some aspects, yes.

Never have love.

romancandle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 11:34 AM   #8
Jaffa
Shine on.

I am currently:

Depends what we're talking about, if it's day to day stuff then i'm good at eye contact. If it's something that makes me feel uncomfortable or vulnerable, then i don't think i can look into someone's eyes at all.

I don't know if i could. I don't know if i could choose. My boyfriend comes first to my mind. I guess that will have to do. I don't like thinking about stuff like this. I'm going with Alex's text then leave a voicemail for everyone thing. Aye.

Depends on why i'm choosing? All i know is, it would be the hardest thing ever to do.

Yes, selfishly or not - i don't think i could go through that by myself. I wouldn't want to waste that last month being lonely and not coping because i hadn't told anyone.

Everything and anything. All day, everyday.

(C) Would you be afraid?
Yes. Of knowing that i wasn't going to see any of the people i loved again.

Trust.

Try to save the dog.

Australia to visit danielle, because i miss her so much.

Of course.

I hate these questions.

10. Does love=sex?
No.

I have absolutely no idea. I don't want to think about it, i genuinely don't know what i'd do.

Saturday night. Except he didn't listen and instead left me crying while he went back out with his friends.

Hate. I found saying 'i love you' surprisingly easy when i knew it was right.

Life.

A couple of days ago, i wrote it to a friend. I don't say it out loud much other than to my boyfriend. I wish i did.

I honestly don't know anymore.

Just sit. Terrified.

Yes.

No.

Never love. I've not experience heartbreak but the level of heartbruising i experienced was hard enough.

"And if the moon had to runaway
And all the stars didn't wanna play
Don't waste the sun on a rainy day
The wind will soon blow it all away"

Jaffa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 11:49 AM   #9
chingas
Why does everything have to change?

I am currently:

In normal situations I always try to have an eye contact to the person I'm talking to. I like it.
But for example with my cpn I sometimes need to look somewhere else to clear my mind so I can answer her questions.
Which by I mean that I prefer having an eye contact but sometimes it's just too painful and fusses my mind..

Oh my god.. What a difficult question.. I think I would at first try to call Tiia.. She's one of my two best friends and would more likely to answer the phone.. Though if it was at night back in Finland I would call to Eeva 'cause Tiia would not be able to answer her phone at that time of a day..

Ouch.. Why are you asking such a hard questions..
I've never had bf/gf so I can't say for sure.. But thinking I'd be able to have my loved one as mine and then I would need to choose between her and my best friend.. hmm..
Oh my god.. I can't answer this!

Well.. I would tell to Tiia and Eeva at least.. hmm.. and I think Tiia would like to tell her family about it too and I would let it happen.. 'Cause I know I would get so much supportive attitude from them..
I think I would also tell to Noona and Sanna too.. They would deserve to know it.. Though I know it would absolutely not to be easy for Noona.. Well, but I guess it would be more fair than just die one day when I had had a chance to tell her about it..
And I think I would tell to our dorm supervisor about it.. and for some other school person too.. it would be fair for them..
Well.. I guess I would have to tell my family too.. but I'd ask them to keep it as a secret as long as I'm alive.. I would not want some god damn 'poor you' comments from neighbours and others..

Stay as much as possible with my closest friends.. I would demand them to stick with me for my last days.
And I know I would cry a lot.. I would already be missing them and being sorry for leaving them alone..
oh shizz I'm already crying out only for the thought of never seeing them again..

(C) Would you be afraid?
I would only be sad for having to separate from my friends..
And from the pets I never had time to have 'cause of dying so quickly..

Trust

Try to save the dog.
The life is more important than a job.. The dog might be someone's last reason to keep on living.. It might mean so so so much for someone..
And I just care about dogs so freaking much..

I'm not sure.. If I could get someone with me I would go to Japan with her.. If I could only travel alone I would probably go to Britain to be a part of some RYL meeting.. it's one of my biggest dreams atm..

No.. He was ill and over 90 years old.. I would not make him suffer no more..
If it was someone who died by accident or was young and wanted to live then I would not question of giving one of my hours to him/her..

hmm.. I'm a good listener.. but I talk rarely and when I talk it's always some kind of a rough stuff.. I suck at small talk.. hmm.. I guess I would not have friends with me..

10. Does love=sex?
No!

I'd be shattered.
Maybe I'd go after her and kill myself too..

Does telling by sms count? If not then I have no idea.. if it does then it was two nights ago..

Love them

My friendship with Tiia or Eeva.. not sure if I could handle it at all..

umm.... not sure..

I would tell someone what my cousin did to me..

Depends what the noise is?
I guess I would pause my music for a moment and try to listen if there is someone/something and then I would turn the music louder.. =]

Yes, no doubt

Nuh

True love

chingas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 05:51 PM   #10
ConcreteAngel

I am currently:

No. I can make eye contact when i want to, the floor is just so much nicer.

Meh, God? "Oh yeah, mate remember to let me in through the gates, cause i heard satan right, and he was dissin you!"

Well, significant others can be your best friend...
Meh, best friend... cause i'll always have them and might not always have the significant other in the future

Yeah, always an ice breaker.

Live fast, die young. ha.

(C) Would you be afraid?
Probably.

Trust

Save the dog, be in the newspaper, easy way out of it.
Could be a dog saver instead.
Like krypto. wow.

Depends. Canada perhaps.

Err. No.
What's done is done.

Probably not. I would find myself irritating

10. Does love=sex?
No. They are very separate things.

I don't know. It's happened before. I just pretended it didnt happen.

Today.

Love them.

People.

Errr. Dunno really.

Stand up to her.

Freak out and then convince myself it's just the wind/rain.

I guess so. They are still worthy of life as much as everyone else.

Yep. innit.

Um.

ConcreteAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 06:13 PM   #11
allthatjazz24

I am currently:

It depends on who it is, but lately yes to most people. The only person i can think of I can look into their eyes lately is my partner.

My partner, Marc

Mu sig other is my best friend, no contest

(A) Do you tell everyone and anyone?
Yes
Everything that I have always wanted to do, but haven't

(C) Would you be afraid?
Only for the people I would be leaving behind

Trust, love without it is pointless

Are you kidding? Save the dog, you can always get another job.

Australia

No, because the last hours were already so painful for her

No, high maintenance

10. Does love=sex?
Not always

Grieve terribly, fall apart, cry, scream, die inside

Yesterday

Hate them

Healing

Um my mom, couple of days ago I guess

I would never had made that first cut

Freak out and call someone to come over

If I knew how...YES

About some things yes, others...No way

True love with heartbreak, I am living it.

allthatjazz24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 06:44 PM   #12
Porcelain Child
The Name Is Claire..

I am currently:

yea def i never look into peoples eyes when talking to them

to my boyfriend and say that i do love him i just dont show it

ummmm my friend i think

no i wouldnt
sleep
(C) Would you be afraid?
no i wouldnt

Trust
Try to save the dog.

florida
yep definately
no
10. Does love=sex?
no
die
ummmmmmmmmm

Love them.
my blades
Umm never oh apart from in a letter at my mums furenal
not to be a bad person
cry and turn the tv on its higest volume
yea i would anyone
ummmmmmm no
never have love

Porcelain Child is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 07:01 PM   #13
Zedebee
It's okay not to be okay

Yup. But only 'cause of my 'dodgy' eyes.

Where's Honolulu? Hm. Anyways....um. I have no idea? Probably the person I 'love' to tell her I still love her. Oh and to tell her to tell everybody I'm dead. Wow.

I'd like to think my significant other would BE my best friend.

Maybe a couple of people but I don't know/talk to many people anyways so not many people would notice anyway.

Get the **** out of this house for a start. Grab Katy and any other randomers that wanna come along and blow all my savings on having the best time ever.

(C) Would you be afraid?
Not until the very very end.

Trust. Definitely.

Save the dog and then set it on my boss (Y)

Australia/New Zealand.

Yeah, I guess so, if she wanted to. Although it'd be slightly freaky seeing her alive again....

Heh. Not really, no....no, apparently not...just..no..

10. Does love=sex?
Not at all.

Cry, no doubt. Get very drunk and cry s'more. Yeah. I dunno...I don't see her anymore and she's so far away these days anyways so as harsh as it sounds it wouldn't make much of a practical difference. I'd be truly shattered though, and left reminiscing about all the good stuff....=)

*shrug* I don't remember things much. Oh, wait! Last night I did....without thinking...silly me...

Hate.

*raises eyebrow*

Moo.

I'd have stayed away from 'him'

Jump. Search the house. Keep a couple of extra lights on and turn my music louder.

If I knew how tothen of course.

I'm...not really?

Never love. You can’t miss what you’ve never had. [damn right]

The only time you will find real light is when you're searching in the dark..

Zedebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 07:56 PM   #14
Schleier von Dunst
Let the music express the unexpressable.

I am currently:

If we talking about everyday stuff, it's easy enough. When I'm talking about me and my stuff I don't. I can't. When I lie I force myself to. Eyes show eevrything. If you know what to look for you can see their entire life and secrets and lies. I've learned what to look for and what to hide. Even though its damn near impossible to hide things inyour eyes.
Fiona. I love her more than anything. But can't tell her. So I would ring her and tell ehr how much I love her.

If I had my way, my best friend would be my significant other tbh.

I would tell my closest friends and maybe my family. That's it.

Try and be with my friends

(C) Would you be afraid?
I would be afraid of leaving behind the people who loved me and relied on me that I never realised.

Trust. I can live without love. I can pretend I don't love her. But I can't go without trust

Get fired. I believe in animal rights. And an animal has the right to be saved from drowning

To Fiona to say how sorry I am

Yes. Because an hour of their life is more important than a year of mine

No. Because I'm the sort of friend that needs help but doesn't help back.

10. Does love=sex?
No. I love Fiona. But I know we won't be having sex

Follow her
erm...not too long ago...I just wish it were easier.

Love. I'm living with that one. I've told enough people I hate them. I'm used to it. They can both be seen in the eyes.

My friends

Beth. earlier

Never start SI

lol. write a story about it. as I'm currently doing. But freak out, find out what it was, have nightmares

Yes. Homelessness is not a thing to be discriminatory about

hell no
Never to love. My heart has been so broken it is beyond repair

Das Leben ich(The life of me)

Schleier von Dunst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 10:24 PM   #15
J.K

I don't find it that easy to do it sometimes, I do look into their eyes sometimes but not all the time. Feels weird

Probably a friend.

I don't know, that's hard.

Maybe, yeah. A few people.

As much stuff as I possibly can that I enjoy.

(C) Would you be afraid?
No.

Trust.

Try to save the dog, I suppose.

That's tough..
London 'cos I said I would, and probably just travel all around the U.S and Europe.

Sure. I'm going to die eventually so I wouldn't mind.

Sure.

10. Does love=sex?
I don't know.

I don't know.
Do nothing/say nothing.

I don't know, I can't remember.

Love them.

Life, I suppose.

I can't remember.

I dunno, kill Hitler?

Nothing unless someone's breaking in.

I don't know CPR, but I'd like to think I'd do something.

Not really.

Never love.

J.K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 10:38 PM   #16
Mike_AB
Confused...

I am currently:

I always find eye contact really hard. It's like a window to my soul I'd rather keep shut.

I would call... probably my mum. She's always been there for me and would need to know what was happening before everyone else.

Like the hardest choice in the world... usually the friend would win out, but I would shun whoever was being the bitchiest and keep whoever's right.

I would tell friends and family. I would not tell my bank or my benefits office.

Everything I'm scared to do. Kiss this girl I really like, start talking to my grandmother again, and spend my money on chocolate.

(C) Would you be afraid?
I would lose everything I've ever loved, and everything I've ever hated. I think the hates outweigh the loves, so I wouldn't be afraid.

Trust. One thing I lack.

Save the damn dog. I don't even LIKE dogs, but I have morals.

Hereford. To see my friend.

Strangely enough, no. I know she wouldn't want it. Depressing, I know, but I know she's in a better place now and I wouldn't want to change that for her.

Yes. I listen to people, I care, I give good advice, and I'm a good shoulder to cry on. I need a friend like me.

10. Does love=sex?
No. They are completely different, and very rare and valuable to find together.

I would literally cry on their grave for so long...

I'm telling someone now on MSN. I love her despite the fact she has a boyfriend.

Hate. It's hard, but saying you love someone I think works out for you in the end. Telling someone you love them has rewards. Telling someone you hate them is good for nobody, and that's hard for me.

My housemate.

Thesmorning, my mum.

I wouldn't have hurt my grandmother. I won't go into detail here.

See what it was. If I couldn't tell, leave it.

Morally, yes, but I think I'd panic and not be able to.

Nope.

I'd never have love. Having something taken from you hurts. Not having that something hurts a bit less.

Last edited by Mike_AB : 04-03-2008 at 10:43 PM. Reason: Misread a question

I honestly can't put anything interesting as my signature. So I will put whatever feels like falling out of my mind and onto my keyboard. Hooray for random unimaginative 3am typing! :)

Mike_AB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 02:15 PM   #17
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?

I am currently:

I used to find it ni on impossible now I can mostly do it easily unless I'm really low or having a panic attack or feel majorly guilty.

Mum and get her to tell everybody else important to me various messages.

It would never happen. Have you been watching Friends, series 5 by any chance?

People that are important to me yeah.

Get Carrie to move her ass over here, drag Beth backl from Cambridge, get in contact with my cousins on both sides, go out, get pissed, live life to the full, smoke a lot, do every drug i could get my paws on, go to italy with my family and friends using my uni fund aaaand make out a will of who gets what.

(C) Would you be afraid?
Maybe slightly.

Ner thats not fair....love I guess.

jump in and save the dog. duh.

Shh.

No. Sorry. It would be for purely selfish reasons, and he died when it was right for him to die.

at times, but mostly not.

10. Does love=sex?
No, but sex helps.

I have no idea. I'd fall apart and probably try and join them.

Yesterday. Mostly.

Neither's easy. I say I love you all the time but like actually MEANING it...i'd say it's easier to get i hate you out.

love or life or both.

my mammy this morning, or possibly my dog later...dunno.

I'm not telling.

Freak and then tell myself off for freaking, and grab my dog.

Duh but i'd probably end up killing them with my skills or lack of.

At times yes, mostly no.

Love and heartbreak

'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter

Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 02:38 PM   #18
tamobhuuta

Yes, but i do make the effort for interviews, to give a good impression.
My parents.
I don't have either, so I don't know.

Maybe strangely, but i'd tell some of my friends, not my family. i don't live with my friends, but it'd be horrible living a month with people who knew it was your last, and cared.
Sort out anything i'd want specific people to have, get rid of my diaries, have a go at wiping things i've written on the internet. i'd make sure i'd been to confession, received the last rites and so on and pray alot. i would write a note saying my goodbyes and thank yous. oh and i wouldn't eat for the last few days.
(C) Would you be afraid?
No.
Trust, i think.

Call for help. i hate dogs and water but i wouldn't want it to die because i didn't do anything.

I don't know, nowhere really stands out. i'm not much of a traveller.

Yes.

i don't know what i'm like as a friend. not a very good oen, i don't think.

10. Does love=sex?
No but i believe sex should mean love.

No idea. Cry probably.
November maybe?
i don't really say either except light-heartedly.
i've given up on a lot of things, which is bad but doesn't seem so bad from this way round you know?

My mum probably, not long ago. yesterday perhaps.

Not sure, maybe having gone inpatient when it was suggested to me.

Go downstairs to have a look and quell my fears.
If i knew how, yes.

In a lot of ways, yes.

True love. never is a long time.

Ying tong iddle ai po!

tamobhuuta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2008, 10:15 PM   #19
Vegetarian Vampire
Your pain, your worth, your sacrifice

I am currently:

It depends on who I am talking to and what the situation is to be honest.

Thats a horrible thought :( I don't want to answer that.

What the hell. I have no idea :(

A) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die?
Yes
Say goodbye and stuff

(C) Would you be afraid?
No

No I want both thanks.

Save the dog :(

To where Graham is :)

Yeah.

No

10. Does love=sex?
No.

Be upset

*shrugs*

Hate them.

Graham :(

Claz.

dunno

Not a lot.

um..if i knew how to do it i would

No

No idea

22nd November 2018

"Don't suffer in your silence. Know you are never alone."

Vegetarian Vampire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2008, 04:36 AM   #20
Damnation.
I'm breaking down, and it's because of you

I am currently:

It depends. On the usual, every day stuff, I can look people in the eye fine, but if I have to talk about the more indepth, emotional crap, then I tend to avoid peoples' gaze and just twiddle with my jewellery. That made counselling fun

My housemate

Depends on the situation, really, but if I had to choose, and no information about why I had to choose was given, then I'd pick my friend

Yes. Better for me to tell them and let them brace themselves for when it finally happened rather than for me to kick the bucket and nobody was expecting it

No idea

(C) Would you be afraid?
Yes

Trust

Try and save the dog

Wouldn't mind going to Japan, but also, I'd like to go to American and bug my friends there xD

Yes. Hell, I'd give up a year of my life just for a few minutes if it meant I could properly say goodbye to my sister

I don't know. People tend to say that I'm nice and blah blah blah, but I can be extremely selfish. I don't know if I'd want to be friends with me

10. Does love=sex?
No

Think about topping myself, tbh

I don't know. I started to open up the other day to a friend, but hastily stopped because
A) He has far more important problems of his own, and even though he wouldn't mind listening to me whine, I wouldn't want to inflict my own **** onto anyone else, especially someone who needs to rant more than I do
B) I find it hypocritical of myself to bitch and whine when I cannot stand being complained at constantly by others unless they have a damn good reason

I never tell someone I hate that I hate them, but when I told somebody that I loved them, it was so difficult I cried for ages afterwards, thinking I'd ****ed up our friendship

Dunno

Last night, when talking to my housemate

Go to a different school? Avoiding the lech would have made such a huge difference to how I am now

Panic =D

I don't even know how to give CPR

Wouldn't say so. The only thing I'm old fashioned about is the idea of having kids and marriage. I'd like to get married before having kids. Although sex before marriage I'm okay with

True love. You get over heartbreak in the end, and for me at least, there's no feeling quite like being in love. Tis better to have loved and lost, blah blah blah

Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness, Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness, Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness, Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness.
I'm...h...a...p...p...y...

Damnation. is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)