RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 10-05-2009, 11:23 PM   #41
*..life in pain..*
Irene

I am currently:

i started questioning my sexuality too, but i don't think its that.

My RYL family:
I-used-to-be-positive is my big sister razorxkissedxwrists is my mommy alyssa.star is my sister phoenixflames_forever is my cousin concreteangel, helpmydeath, xxbeckyxx and queer fringe are my little sisters bob--says--hi is my twin

pm me anytime

*..life in pain..* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 11:24 PM   #42
unusuallyunusual
The most beautiful people have suffered

I am currently:

I know it's weird to say. It might have to do with the fact that she was exactly like me when she was younger, if you take out the self harm part.

"Theresa thinks about everyone except Theresa." ~ Ms. Smith
"I've figured you out enough to know everything that makes you happy." ~ Ms. Smith
"You're too important to forget." ~ Ms. Smith
"I know you want to be happy you just keep pushing yourself back into this depressive safe zone you have" ~ Ms. Griswold
"I am so proud of you for making it one year Theresa. February 5th will be your new birthday, so happy birthday" ~Ms. Griswold
- - - -
hiddenbehindasmile

unusuallyunusual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 11:25 PM   #43
unusuallyunusual

I am currently:

OMG! I have the same problem. I know I'm bi, but I have absolutely no feelings towards her in that way. It was weird, because at first I thought it was that, but I figured out that I couldn't even think of her in that way, and I was like 'if it's not that, then what is it?'

"I've figured you out enough to know everything that makes you happy." ~ Ms. Smith
"I know you want to be happy you just keep pushing yourself back into this depressive safe zone you have" ~ Ms. Griswold
"I am so proud of you for making it one year Theresa. February 5th will be your new birthday, so happy birthday" ~Ms. Griswold
- - - -
hiddenbehindasmile

Old 10-05-2009, 11:25 PM   #44
*..life in pain..*
Irene

I am currently:

yeah maybe its that! you are lucky to have her!

My RYL family:
I-used-to-be-positive is my big sister razorxkissedxwrists is my mommy alyssa.star is my sister phoenixflames_forever is my cousin concreteangel, helpmydeath, xxbeckyxx and queer fringe are my little sisters bob--says--hi is my twin

pm me anytime

Old 10-05-2009, 11:26 PM   #45
*..life in pain..*
Irene

I am currently:

yeah i thought like that too.

My RYL family:

pm me anytime

Old 10-05-2009, 11:27 PM   #46
unusuallyunusual

I am currently:

I guess I am. I have days when I feel so depressed I don't want to go to school and I think no one will understand. Then I think, No wait, Ms. Smith is there she'll understand, I can talk to her.

- - - -
hiddenbehindasmile

Old 10-05-2009, 11:29 PM   #47
*..life in pain..*
Irene

I am currently:

once i was obsessed with a woman, not a teacher, but when i saw she didn't care much, i started hating her. now im not obsessed and when i see her i try to avoid her. at first she was nice with me, but then she took advantage of me.

My RYL family:

pm me anytime

Old 10-05-2009, 11:29 PM   #48
I-Feel-Infinite
Jess ~♥

I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by *..life in pain..* View Post
i started questioning my sexuality too, but i don't think its that.
nope def not - but I'm glad i'm not alone! I thought I was just needy... like REALLY needy...

As a little kid you believed in fairytales,
that fantasy of what your life would be: white dress; prince charming who would carry you away to a castle on a hill.
You closed your eyes and had complete and utter faith.
Eventually you grow up. One day you open your eyes and the fairy tale disappears.
But the thing is, it's hard to let go of that fairytale entirely because almost everyone has that smallest bit of hope, of faith,
that one day they will open their eyes and it will come true.

I-Feel-Infinite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 11:31 PM   #49
unusuallyunusual

I am currently:

Aww. I'm sorry. I know how it feels to have someone take advantage of you, then it turns out they don't care, it really hurts.

- - - -
hiddenbehindasmile

Old 10-05-2009, 11:31 PM   #50
*..life in pain..*
Irene

I am currently:

yeah go ahead!!

My RYL family:

pm me anytime

Old 10-05-2009, 11:32 PM   #51
unusuallyunusual

I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
I have to do a research project for psychology. Maybe I could base it on this? See if there are any on theories on why we form attachments like these?

just an idea. xx
That would be a great idea. I think your teacher would be extremely interested in what you find.

- - - -
hiddenbehindasmile

Old 10-05-2009, 11:35 PM   #52
*..life in pain..*
Irene

I am currently:

when i say she took advantage of me i mean that she was telling me to wash the dishes, when i was staying at her hotel, because i was always willing to help them. but when i didn't want to do it, she was asking me, but i couldn't say no. now i don't like her. in fact i can't believe that i was even obsessed with her. i remember that i was following everywhere and wanted to help with the chores, because i was obsessed.

My RYL family:

pm me anytime

Old 10-05-2009, 11:41 PM   #53
unusuallyunusual

I am currently:

Wow. That type of stuff never happened to me, and I can't believe someone would take advantage of you like that, it's really harsh. I guess you can't con trol who you become obsessed with, right? Sometimes you become obsessed with the wrong person.

- - - -
hiddenbehindasmile

Old 10-05-2009, 11:42 PM   #54
*..life in pain..*
Irene

I am currently:

yeah i agree.

My RYL family:

pm me anytime

Old 10-05-2009, 11:50 PM   #55
unusuallyunusual

I am currently:

I think I just flipped out on someone... Oops. That person is gonna be mad at me. Hmm. That was completely of topic.

Anywho, I do feel that I have had obsessions with the wrong people many times. When I was younger, I had an obsession with one of my friends moms. She went on to tell me horrible lies, that she knew I would believe because I was obsessed with her.

- - - -
hiddenbehindasmile

Old 10-05-2009, 11:52 PM   #56
*..life in pain..*
Irene

I am currently:

she knew you were obsessed with her?

My RYL family:

pm me anytime

Old 10-05-2009, 11:56 PM   #57
unusuallyunusual

I am currently:

I was little, only about 6, she figured it out because I followed her and did anything she asked. Plus, at the time I didn't realize I was obsessed. Looking back now I know I was. Back then I thought I just looked up to her, I guess she figured it out.

- - - -
hiddenbehindasmile

Old 10-05-2009, 11:59 PM   #58
*..life in pain..*
Irene

I am currently:

aw you were little! it has happened to me when i was little with my mum. but i guess its a different thing, because i was scared that something bad would happen to her, so i wouldn't let her leave the house, or when she did, i would call her all the time to see if she is okay. it is an obsession, but not like that. i still have that with my mum, even though im older.

My RYL family:

pm me anytime

Old 11-05-2009, 01:52 AM   #59
unusuallyunusual

I am currently:

i don't, me and my mom don't really get along. i became obsessed with my friends mom because she said she cared about me. i trusted her, i was a very trusting little girl, now i hardly trust people at all. i guess i just needed an older female who cared. i recently found that in my orchestra teacher.

- - - -
hiddenbehindasmile

Old 11-05-2009, 08:36 AM   #60
*..life in pain..*
Irene

I am currently:

maybe you are obsessed with her because you want someone to care, since you don't have your mum.

My RYL family:

pm me anytime

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)