RYL Forums

Forum Jump

Old 23-05-2008, 09:26 PM   #1
amyrj16

I am currently:
General Medical Question - Non Urgent - Scan results

So I had my ultrasound results back and it turns out I have small cysts covering both my ovaries, and fluid on the pelvis. They've referred me to a gynaecologist at the hospital and apparently it's an urgent referral. The doctor said they need to rule out endometriosis, and she's put me on the pill (yasmin). Does anyone have any info, advice etc on pain management and the pill (yasmin), also on any of my results, it wasnt really explained properly to me.

Amy.

2 Hugs Given By :
Old 23-05-2008, 09:28 PM   #2
Aidee

I am currently:

If it wasn't explained properly to you, and you still have questions you need to call your doctor back and ask them. We don't know everything your doctor knows about your medical history and to make sure that you get proper advice you need to speak with your doctor. Part of the purpose of the referral to the Gynecologist is so they can give you more specialized information on your condition and develop a treatment plan.

Well it breaks my heart to see you this way,
The beauty in life, where's it gone?
And somebody told me you were doing okay,
Somehow I guess they were wrong.

Old 23-05-2008, 10:11 PM   #3
Dramatic

Hi hun,

Can't help but feel the first comment was slightly unhelpful. I think you already know that asking the doctors is the best way to go. However, i also believe that you're asking others on here for advice etc in regards to the medication you've been put on..and how to deal with the outcome if it IS endometriosis.

Any medication i have ever been put on, i find the internet extremely helpful.
If you type in "Ovarian Cysts" or "Fluid on Pelvis" on the internet you should find quite a number of results explaining what's shown up on your ultrasound.

*big big hugs*
take care of yourself, i hope you're able to find comfort in other members replies. Sorry i've not been overly helpful.
take care
xx

Last edited by Aidee : 28-05-2008 at 11:20 PM. Reason: Please keep complaints of moderator action to PM.

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)