RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 29-05-2015, 07:41 PM   #1
MyLittleSecret2107
MyLittleSecret

I am currently:
I need help.

Hello, well, I... I don't know what to do.
I'm almost 1 week clean, but it's still hard for me to not cut.
A lot has been going on since my last thread. My almost boyfriend and I broke up. He cheated on me, and to be honest it did hurt me, and a lot. He said all of these things that made me feel special, but I guess I was't good enough for him. I will never be good enough.
Anyway, I need help. I want to stop cutting, but like I get the urges most of the time. I have all of these memories from the past that led to cutting and they hunt me everyday.
Please, help me.

MyLittleSecret2107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2015, 11:01 PM   #2
Misanthrope

If you need someone to talk with, feel free to message me. My name is Brian, and I wont say that I know exactly what you are going through but I am more that happy to try to understand and offer what little help I can. You'll be in my prayers, if that means anything to you. And I will apologize in advance if my opinion isn't what you feel like you need to or want to hear, but it is just my opinion. What little I can say now is that you should try to focus on allowing your view or opinion of yourself to be worth something. I know in our society the idea of having others' opinions influence us is prevalent, which I agree with in part(it helps keep people honest/moral, builds connections... theoretically), but it has been stressed too far. I do understand that coming to the realization that you have the ability to control these urges is not necessarily something that you can do on your own, and I commend you for reaching out. It shows that you, at least at heart, understand that you are, in your words, good enough. Just keep trying to reach what deep down you already know, myself and everyone here want to help you find it.

Misanthrope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2015, 03:23 AM   #3
MyLittleSecret2107
MyLittleSecret

I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misanthrope View Post
If you need someone to talk with, feel free to message me. My name is Brian, and I wont say that I know exactly what you are going through but I am more that happy to try to understand and offer what little help I can. You'll be in my prayers, if that means anything to you. And I will apologize in advance if my opinion isn't what you feel like you need to or want to hear, but it is just my opinion. What little I can say now is that you should try to focus on allowing your view or opinion of yourself to be worth something. I know in our society the idea of having others' opinions influence us is prevalent, which I agree with in part(it helps keep people honest/moral, builds connections... theoretically), but it has been stressed too far. I do understand that coming to the realization that you have the ability to control these urges is not necessarily something that you can do on your own, and I commend you for reaching out. It shows that you, at least at heart, understand that you are, in your words, good enough. Just keep trying to reach what deep down you already know, myself and everyone here want to help you find it.
Thank you Brian. And it does mean something. And to be honest I really don't like myself, and I know by a fact that I'm not good enough.

MyLittleSecret2107 is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)