RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 19-06-2013, 01:21 PM   #1
Rainbow Colors

I am currently:
Contains sexual abuse - So I have a question....I think I've been lying to everyone.

Well, when I was 15 I kinda messed around with a guy... (this isn't the abusive part)
The following content has been hidden - Reason : graphic sexual discription
So his penis didn't actually go inside me, we had issues cause I was too tight, and it just wouldn't go in. So like he just kinda pressed up against me never actually went in.
Do you guys think this counts as loosing my virginity?
I know it probably doesn't seem like it matters, but the thing is, like, the next time I had sex was when I was 17 and I was raped, and I really don't want that to be the time I lost my virginity.
So I've been telling everyone and myself that I lost my virginity at 15..

Last edited by Rainbow Colors : 19-06-2013 at 01:23 PM. Reason: My computer spazzed and posted this before I finished.

Whatever it is, you can get through it. I promise.

Rainbow Colors is offline   Reply With Quote
4 Hugs Given By :
Old 19-06-2013, 01:29 PM   #2
Patent Pending
★ Katie ★

I am currently:

I think the idea of 'virginity' can be different for everyone. I, for example, don't think I lost my virginity until I had sex for the first time that I consented - even though I was raped before this.

I think it's up to you whether you count this as losing your virginity. If you look at it technically and if your hymen (spelling?) didn't break then no, you haven't lost it...however it can break at any point in your life say from a cycling accident or something...my friend's broke this way. So, if that means losing your vaginity she did at fourteen....

Either way it's a personal belief that counts.

x x x

It's the ups and downs of living life this way. Promise me you'll never go away. Just stay with me through one more night because it's always darkest before the light and now I promise you I'll never turn away. I won't let you give us one less heart to break...

Patent Pending is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2013, 10:38 AM   #3
Rainbow Colors

I am currently:

Thank you. That makes me feel a lot better about the whole situation.

Old 28-06-2013, 01:21 AM   #4
fakesmiler

I am currently:

I have been having a lot of issues concerning my virginity- being gay has made it slight more complicated as lesbian sex isn't considered 'penetration' so it all goes on technicality. I was attacked at 16 and I always struggle with the question when did you loose your virginity? As what he did would follow more of the technical definition compared to what would happen between two women.

I have asked my CPN and talked to friends about it and people seem to agree that only you can CHOOSE to give your virginity- as physically you can do things at any age that change physically change that part of you- i.e horse riding, using a tampon etc- so psychologically your virginity is yours to give,

so if you feel that time at 15 was important for you and felt right then that was it- or if you still, even after the rape, have not found anybody you have had sex with then I think its ok to count yourself as a virgin still.

Pm me if u want xx

' Your always going to have the hurt, you may as well use it'
'Writing can be a way of righting any wrongs that have been done to you'
'Scars tell a story of where u have been, but they dont have to dictate where u are going'

Missing you always Princess Kay xx

fakesmiler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 06:58 AM   #5
Rainbow Colors

I am currently:

Thank you. I like that idea of its something you choose to give.

Old 07-07-2013, 09:17 PM   #6
Koriandr
Oprah Noodlemantra

I am currently:

I don't think you've been lying to anyone.

Like others have said, virginity is something you choose to give away. If you feel most comfortable telling people that you lost your virginity at 15, then there's nothing wrong with that at all.

Come on, skinny love,
Just last the year.

Koriandr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 01:36 PM   #7
Taraxacum
This Member is currently Banned

Technically, I lost my virginity when I was raped at 6 if you go by a physical definition but I don't think many people do these days. It's when you feel like you wanted fully penetrative, so I would say you didn't loose it at 17 when you were raped, or at 15 if that makes sense?

I don't think you've been lying though. If you're unsure as to when, then it's not a lie, it's just the best answer you have at the time.

Taraxacum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2013, 08:37 PM   #8
SpyroPrice87
somewhat stable since 2010~♥AP♥

I am currently:

I, like others who've posted, would say, at 15 because at 15, you were willing...
to me virginity is more about losing the.... pre-sex "innocence".
Like, when you're 10, most of us probably didnt think all that much about sex in general...
I was S.A at the age of 4 (by a family "friend"... then again at 14 (by a bf), but do I consider myself to have lost my virginity at either of those times in my life? no, because at those times I had no interest, or knowledge of sex as such... let alone the urges to go ahead with it.

2002*******2005*******2007*******2010+ ♥Andrew
♥Andrew you're my shoulders♥Adam you're my StarBoy♥Dylan you're my BoofifulSunshine♥
I hope my Shoulders never fail me, my Star twinkles in the darkness & my Sun shines all my days

x RIP My Friend, Emma B 1988-2008; gone but girl, you'll never be forgotten x

SpyroPrice87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2013, 11:03 PM   #9
Fiddlesticks
This Member is currently Banned

I disagree with everyone here, sorry. But losing your virginity involves the breaking of your hymen, since it didn't happen at 15 and 17 was the next encounter.

Last edited by Tig : 18-07-2013 at 12:27 AM.
Fiddlesticks is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)