Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 29-07-2013, 01:21 PM   #1
RainbowTiara
This Member is currently Banned

I am currently:
Feel like im getting bullied everywhere i go

Hi

I feel like no matter where I go ,someone has got something to say to me or something .I get bullied at school by some girls in my class ,I know its my fault that is getting worse and still carrying on because I haven't told any of the teachers about it.I guess im just too scared to tell them ,just incase it makes the girls even worse.

Im also getting bullied online ,I use another chat room ,its supposed to be a room where you can talk about how you are feeling and whats going on for you in your life ,I went in there yesterday to see if someone that I talk to was online ,they wasn't ,all I got was abuse off people and having people lauging at me because I said I wanted to SH.Then they started laughing at a picture of me calling me ugly and fat telling me to leave because no one wanted me there and that no one does actually like me.it really upset me,i only went there for support and someone to talk to but instead I got that.Its like they target me when I go into the room as soon as they see my name ,all the insults start.

Then I joined here 4 days ago and if im honest being here has made me feel worse because ive been getting PM's and comments on my posts that are nasty ,ive just received another PM today from someone,and im not even sure what to make of it .Im starting to think maybe joining here was a mistake .

Im crying right now and i feel so stupid for doing it but I cant take it anymore ,I just came here and on that other site for support but I just feel like a laughing stock .I don't think I can take much more,im saying to myself right now...'Have I done something to make people hate me so much?'..i am not sure what people want but if its to upset me and make me feel this rubbish well ...they have succeeded ...all I wanted was support and someone to talk with ,but people are making me feel like ive done something wrong.

Jessie x

RainbowTiara is offline   Reply With Quote
One Hug Given By:
Old 29-07-2013, 01:54 PM   #2
snailonvalium
*~manda~*

*hugs*

I am so sorry youre feeling so bad.x

The behaviour of those people in the chat was in no way your fault, at all. I know its hard when youre reaching out for help and you end up feeling worse, please try not to take what those people were saying to heart because you are none of those things x

Ryl wise, have you reported the person being horrible to you? I think you can put them on ignore so you cant see them. Honestly this person isnt worth beating yourself up over, people here are rarely like that so please dont feel you have to leave, as people will try their best to support you x

School wise, do you think you could write to a teacher? Do you know if your school has an anti bullying policy? X

snailonvalium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2013, 02:43 PM   #3
Patent Pending
★ Katie ★

I am currently:

*hugs Jessie*

I'm sorry you feel like this.

No one hates you, I can assure you many people on here care and want to support you.

If you have been getting more PMs please forward them to a mod and report them.

Do you think you can tell someone at school what's going on?

Always just a PM away if you wanna talk.

x x x

It's the ups and downs of living life this way. Promise me you'll never go away. Just stay with me through one more night because it's always darkest before the light and now I promise you I'll never turn away. I won't let you give us one less heart to break...

Patent Pending is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2013, 04:10 PM   #4
RainbowTiara
This Member is currently Banned

I am currently:

Yes my school as anit bullying policy ,I just don't want to make it worse but running to a teacher and telling them whats going on.I can only just handle it right now.

Jessie x

RainbowTiara is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)