Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 16-02-2017, 11:53 PM   #1
Icecube. Swirls
Meera :-)

I am currently:
Contains sexual abuse - Was Abused

Hi,

Since November, someone who I know, has been abusing me. She used to be a friend of mine and we hadn't seen each other for a long time, so she asked if we could meet up so I said yes but she said could we meet up at mine instead of hers so I said yes thinking it would be fun and we would talk to each other about how we've been and do some painting as we both loved being creative.

The day she came, my parents were out and my brother was also out. When she came we were talking about how we've been and then she said why don't we go to your room so I said ok thinking that she just wants to see what it looks like as she hasn't been to my house for ages. She closed the bedroom door (luckily no lock) so I tried to open it as I get claustrophobic but she stopped me and held on to me. Then she started touching me and other things happened (things I dont want to go into detail) she left before my parents and brother came but before she left she said don't tell anyone or otherwise you'll wish you weren't alive.

She's been sending sexual text messages to me ever since and a few weeks ago she was at the same station as me, she was already there and was waiting by the top of the stairs but out of view so I didn't know that she was there. When I got up the stairs she grabbed my hand which left some marks there but she pretended that she was just holding hands with me when a station staff passed by. She eventually let go of me once the platform was getting busier.

Since then, I have been having panic attacks everyday and when anyone touches me e.g. Hugs me, holds my hand etc I end up having a panic attack. I've been having flashbacks at night and find it really difficult to sleep in my room.

I feel that my body is dirty and I hate it because of what she did and have started self harming again since November. No one knows about what happened because I'm too scared to tell.

From Meera

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.”

Icecube. Swirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2017, 07:08 PM   #2
Sketchy

I am currently:

Could you try tell your parents? And show them the text messages? Maybe they can help you. They will want to help you. I'm so sorry you are going through this. How do you feel about involving the police? You have the text messages as proof. What she is doing is wrong and you shouldn't have been put through such a horrible ordeal. Please tell someone and take care.

Sketchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2017, 01:39 PM   #3
Icecube. Swirls
Meera :-)

I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sketchy View Post
Could you try tell your parents? And show them the text messages? Maybe they can help you. They will want to help you. I'm so sorry you are going through this. How do you feel about involving the police? You have the text messages as proof. What she is doing is wrong and you shouldn't have been put through such a horrible ordeal. Please tell someone and take care.
Thank you for your reply.

I could try tell my parents by writing down what I want as it might make it a bit easier to tell them what has happened. I have all the text messages which she has sent me, so I could show them to my parents. They would want to help me but I'm scared with how they would react. I have the text messages as proof but would feel scared with involving the police but I also want there help to help stop her from what she is doing to me. I will try to tell someone. X

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.”

Icecube. Swirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2017, 08:21 PM   #4
Sketchy

I am currently:

You want help, so telling your parents sounds like a good idea, and writing it down is a good idea too. I hope you manage to tell them. I don't know how they will react, but they will want to help you.

Old 19-02-2017, 08:35 PM   #5
Sketchy

I am currently:

Also, as scary as the thought of the police is, they are there to help. What she did was wrong.

Take care.

Old 11-03-2017, 03:39 PM   #6
SunshineSoldier
Tel

I am currently:

Hey, theres not enough words to say how awful what your going through is, im struggling too, and i just want you to know your not alone in this .. feel free to message me anytime x

Hold your breath and count to ten,
Fall apart and start again.

SunshineSoldier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2017, 01:03 AM   #7
panzerlang
Panzer Lang

Do NOT be scared of how your parents will react. Tell them, show them the messages, let them guide you in what comes next (police or whatever). This is what your parents are for, PROTECTION.

panzerlang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2017, 08:34 AM   #8
_Melanie_

I agree, telling parents seems like the perfect idea if it's at all possible (dunno your family relationships, but if you can trust them that'd be good). Involving the police sounds scary, but I agree, what she did was wrong and not okay. Police are there to protect you. Maybe they can help.

*hugs if wanted*

_Melanie_ is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)