RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 10-10-2008, 07:50 AM   #1
gaara
the sand ninja

I am currently:
Triggering (SI/Suicide) - i hate life

im really getting sick of all the crap i have to put up with andd deal with every day im not allowed to cut cant use cant eaven drink i im sick of every one treating me like im nothing ive got anough to deal with got my blood test results coming up on tuesdday to see if i have any blood born viruses plus got my stuffed up family to deal with from time to time now my house mates girl friend is having a go at me i just wish i had of slit my throught properly the last time i tryed suicide im sick of living i just want to breath no more

gaara is offline   Reply With Quote
3 Hugs Given By :
Old 10-10-2008, 07:12 PM   #2
the darkness inside me

I am currently:

look this isnt the answer, as i am sure you have heard "suicide is a permanent fix to a temporary problem", its said alot because its true. your situation sucks and im sorry you have all that to deal with. i understand the family thing, but look at it this way: your told to love your family, no one said anything about liking them.
if life wasnt worth living then it would be easy. as they say "if it wasnt worth having, then it would come to you easily."
take comfort in this one and eternal truth: YOU ALWAYS HAVE A CHOICE, NO MATTER WHAT SITUATION, YOU ALWAYS HAVE A CHOICE. i swear it

R.I.P. Alexis (May 14, 2002)

the darkness inside me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 08:01 PM   #3
Miss-Dramatic
The Teenage Drama Queen

I am currently:

Dont do suicide because it eill hurt everyone around you. Just take a few deep breaths and calm down. Drink will only depress u mur so u dnt wanna drink. and using (u mean as in drugs ryt) will just put u on a cum down and ull be depressed. And as for cutting once you start u cnt stop
just luk at the good point in life and dont focus on the neagtive ones xxx

"WhenThe Words Fail, The Music Speaks"

*Secret_Pain*

Your My Sister For Life Babe.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

*-Aha-*, Scarletts_Web, Squirtle,

Miss-Dramatic is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)