RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 15-07-2012, 10:23 PM   #1
bluedusteyes
'Courage is endurance for one moment more.'

I am currently:
rough day

Been struggling a lot this weekend, more so than usual. I've been trapped with this ED for so long that I kind of have it all down to a science (sick, I know), but today my body has decided not to follow the rules.

I did ask my pastor about a list of counselors in the area (I'm relatively new here and don't really know the layout), but I probably won't go (lack of money, time, car, etc.)...still, I suppose it was progress? I dunno...

I just don't feel well...I pity myself and, at the same time, I don't...because I'm doing this to myself. Blah.

bluedusteyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2012, 10:31 PM   #2
Ballerina123
XXX

I am currently:

I'm sorry your having such a tough time. Having an ed can be totally exhausting at times.

Could you maybe set yourself a meal plan for the next couple of days. The regular food intake and the rest from ED behaviours will really help your body and mind x

The average,
well-adjusted adult
gets up at 7.30am feeling just plain terrible.

Call me Kate.

I have dyslexia so please excuse my poor spelling and sometimes poor understanding.

Ballerina123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2012, 11:56 PM   #3
fuzzy_sweets

I am currently:

Hi i hope your feeling a bit better. I am so pleased to hear your looking for a counsellor. That is a step in the right direction :) And maybe if you get counselling from a charity it wont be too expensive.

Can I ask what 'rules' your body is not following? Why do you think you have been struggling more than usual lately? you mentioned you are new to the area, moving home can be pretty stressful so dont be too hard on yourself.

There is a Christian SIers thread herehttp://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum...38#post3300038
Were a friendly bunch so pop over and say hi sometime.

fuzzy_sweets is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)